Meeting

In the Club

Jiyong gets to  the club exactly at 10:30, and already with a glass of white French Cross wine on hand. He thinks he shouldn’t drink something to strong right from the beginning, so he can enjoy the party at least a little. He can see the entire dance floor from the VIP Lounge and he couldn’t be happier, he looks at his three friends already dancing with 2 girls each...oh no wait..TOP is dancing with..three girls, and he can’t help shake his head at his hyung, he decides to keep scanning the dance floor for something....he doesn’t know what, but he has this strange feeling that someone is waiting just for him to find, and he is determine to find who it is!

~.~

Seungri couldn’t believe how full the club was, not only Koreans but they were a lot of foreigners too, maybe half the people were foreigners. He found himself being dragged by Taeyang down  to the bar.

“ Hyung I don’t want to drink anything”
“ Why?”
“ You know why! I can’t drink beer, I get drunk too fast”
“oh but we are not drinking beer Seungri, we are getting Vodka tonight!”
“ HYUNG, THAT’S EVEN WORST!”
“ Oh Seungri-ah just have a little fun okay?”
“Hyung this is a really bad idea!”
“ Chill...nothing is going to happen! you are with me anyways! If you get too drunk we will just go home, here...take it..and drink it!”
“ Fine! but don’t complain later, when you have to carry me out!”
“ I understand, don’t worry, I am strong!”
“ yeah, yeah I get it!”

Seungri starts drinking the Vodka in his hand and thinks it taste a little like sake just stronger, and he is tarting to feel hot inside, he thinks he should have eaten something before coming to the club, but he didn’t know he would be drinking alcohol, ever again after his last time drinking on his 19 birthday.  Seungri doesn’t remember what he does when he gets drunk but people told him that, he starts kissing people around him, (in the mouth) and starts dancing with random people, in conclusion he turns into a total , so  since he heard that, he is afraid of drinking, afraid he would start making out with a total stranger, that he doesn’t even like.

Seungri feels himself loosing his reason little by little, every time he takes a sip of the vodka but he can’t stop his lips from drinking the stupid liquid. And his body starts heating up more, and his head feels  lighter than before, and his hips won’t stop moving with the beat of the music. He then feels two pair of strong hands grab him by his waist and pull him backwards, towards a firm chest and he yelps in surprise but stays right there, because......well because he is to weak and  drunk to move ,so he turns his head slightly until he meets with dark brown orbs staring right into his eyes, and he doesn’t know if is the alcohol doing it,  but he can’t help but smile back at the stranger with brown eyes, and blond soft looking hair, and ! the guy is just his type.

“ Hey stranger, you are wearing my clothes”
“Oh really? Want me to take them off?”
“ Nah, they look better on you”
“Thank you....umm, and your name was?”
“G-Dragon, but you can call me GD”
“ So you are the GD from the shopping bag...that explains why I am wearing your clothes.. but what brings  a man of your caliber to the dance floor? ”
“Can I tell you the truth?......your brought me here, all the way from the VIP lounge”
“Oh isn’t that kind of rude to say in a first meeting?”
“What can I say?..I am a very honest man......And your name is?”
“ I am Seungri”
“and how old are you.....Seungri? you don’t look like you’re old enough to be here, drinking”
“ …..thank you, but I am already 20 years old, how about you? you don’t look much older either”
“ Thanks, but I am 24 already, so show some respect would you?”
“.....hehe How can I show respect to the guy rubbing his crotch against my huh?”
“ well I don’t see you, making an effort to move away, so you must not hate it”
“...”
In that moment Tonight by Enrique Iglesias started playing and Jiyong turned Seungri around to face him crashing their bodies and forehead together.  It was the first time that Jiyong looked at the boy’s face up close  and he though he was the cutes thing he has seen in his life, light brown colored eyes, flawless skin with a pair of  pink lips and cute nose. Jiyong couldn’t stop staring at Seungri lips, so he did the first thing that came to his mind, he crashed their lips together, Seungri bottom lip and when the boy gasped for air he took the chance and entered his mouth with his tongue moving  it everywhere inside the boy mouth. Seungri couldn’t believe he was totally making out with a guy, but the kiss felt so good that his legs where starting to give up on him.  Jiyong seeing that Seungri couldn’t keep standing he slided his hands on booths side of Seungri and pulled him up so Seungri  had his legs tightly  around Jiyong’s waist, all this without pulling apart from their heated kiss. Jiyong was the first one to pull out the kiss, no because he wanted to, but because he didn’t wanted to suffocate the boy, they had the entire night to kiss anyways. People were starting to stare at their position  and some whispering “get a room” so Jiyong couldn’t agreed more, so he put the boy down and grabbed Seungri hand and headed toward the exit, it was time to head home and have some fun.
“ W-where are we going?”
“To my villa, we need to continue this”
“b-but what about my friends?”
“ we will txt them when we get to my house ok?”
“.......ok”


                                                                    To be continue...

Thank you for all my subscribers! and the comments! I am glad you like my story! Next chapter will problably be the last one

I'm still debating if I should develope their story after the ..... LOL, anyways enjoy!