The weekend

In the Club

It wasn’t the first time that Kwon Jiyong wakes up at 2 in the afternoon with a mayor hangover and the smell of last night still lingering in his bed. Actually that was Jiyong aka G-Dragon weekend routine, Calling his friends Choi Seung Hyun aka TOP, Teddy and Kush just to decide what club it is this weekend, just to make sure is not the same as the last weekend, reserve the VIP lounge in the club because he is a celebrity after all so he has to act the part at least a little. 
Kwon Jiyong is a 24 years old famous solo singer, composer and fashion designer, he also owns his own clothe store all designed by him, in conclusion he is stinky rich, to put it bluntly he has it all. 

Jiyong decided that it was time for him to get out of bed and take a shower, he couldn’t take the smell of the cheap perfume the he ed last night was wearing on him any llonger. He made his way to his washroom to take a quick shower before calling TOP hyung, after he got out the shower he dried himself making his way to his walk in closet were he had his clothes, his shoes and accessories were in another closet because they don’t fit in only one closet that’s why. he contemplated over a few clothes and decided on a pair of black skinny jeans and a white bottom up Jimi Hendrix shirt without a undershirt on, because that’s how he rode, the less clothes the better, that was his motto, easiest when you need to be fast right?. He then moved to his other closet with his shoes, he decided on his Emporio Armani short leather boots with his Rolex Sea Dweller watch, not that he cared about the time while being in the club, but accessories are a must for him. Jiyong walks back to his bedroom fully dressed now picks up his cellphone from the night stand beside his bed and exit his bedroom into the living room of his million dollar Villa (picture Hyun Bin Villa on Secret Garden Korean Drama of course) he sat down on his white leather couch and dialed Top familiar number, after two rings a deep voice answered.

“ Yo what’s up man?”
“ Hey no much, just woke up and you?”
“ Just came back from filming the last scene of a drama, and going to take a shower”
“ I hope you are not to tired, Because we are going party tonight”
“ Yeah I heard from Teddy Hyung, and you know that I am never to tired for my Saturday Night Fun”
“ O.k good! so what club is it tonight?” 
“ Oh is this new club that just opened at Hannam-Dong called Rococo, I heard is the bomb, always packed with foreigners, man!” (Yes is the club in GDTOP High High MV)
“ Oh he reserved the VIP lounge already or I have to do it?”
“ He already did it so no worries man, you know he always have everything planed before hand”
“ Yeah I know”
“ Anyways we are going to go pick you up at 10 so be ready!”
“ I am all ready already man”
“ Good! now I got to go shower so see you in two hours?”
“ Yeah okay, Ciao”
“Ciao”

After hanging up the phone Jiyong went to his kitchen get something to eat, can’t drink with a empty stomach now can he. Eating his sandwich he looked at the clock in his kitchen wall it said 9:30, only 30 minutes to go until the guys come pick him up, he feels extra excited tonight he doesn’t know why, but he will soon find out why.

~.~

Lee Seung Hyun known as Seungri to his friends, 20 year old going to Seoul University for Acting and Dancing, sharing a condo with his 25 year old cousin Taeyang , while he goes to school in Seoul. He just got home from his part-time job and making his way to the bathroom to take a shower and go to bed, because he was a little to tired from his job and needed some rest. After he got out the shower and into his bedroom he changed into his pajamas ready to go to bed, but his cousin Taeyang barged into his bedroom at the same time.

“ Hey Seungri what do you think you are doing?”
“ What does it look like? I am going to bed”
“ OH No there is no frickin way that I am letting you go to bed at 9pm in a Saturday night!”
“ But Hyung~ I am tired from school and work”
“Don’t hyung me with that cute voice u give me when you want something! Now get ready because we are going clubbing!”
“ Hyung I don’t think I can!”
“ Yes you can! You are only 20 years old for god sake! when I was your age and still a student, there wasn’t a weekend I didn’t go clubbing and had fun with my friends, now get ready I give you an hour!”
“ Ugh Fine!!”
Just when Seungri was was opening his closet Taeyang walked back in his room with a shopping bad in hand with GD Market imprinted in black bold letters on it.
“ What’s that?”
“Here I got this for you at a store at the mall, you should wear it tonight”
Seungri opened the bad and took out something that looked like ripped black leggings and a long sleeveless white shirt with black ink drawings in it. 
(picture this: http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k50/Sanny_Chan/2s84sn4.jpg without the vest)
“What is this? You are telling me to wear this!?”
“Yes why not?”
“Well because they look like girl clothes!”
“Seungri don’t exagerate! I bough them on the man department of the store so I am pretty sure they are for men! For kids your age at least! “
“ But hyung...”
“It’s FASHION Seungri wake up! don’t be a wimp and just wear the damn clothes! They were expencive you have 30 minutes now so hurry!”
Without giving time for Seungri to protest Taeyang exited his room leaving Seungri to wear his new clothes. After putting the clothes on and styling his hair so his long black bangs were covering his right eye a little, just because he was to lazy to spike it all up, he put a little of cologne on and he was ready to finally go out. When he went to the living room re saw Taeyang talking with his best friend and co-worker Daesung, the two of them already dressed to go out and just waiting for him.

“ So what club are we going?”
“Daesung told me we should go to this new club that just opened, at Hannam-Dong called Rococo, what do you think?”
“Fine by me, I don’t really care”
“Okay lets go then!”

 


To be continue
 
I hope I am getting you all interested! Please don't forget to comment and subscribe!