Introduction

My Ray of Light

It was a beautiful day that day, just one of those days when you just want to take a walk down the street with earphones plugged in your ears, not caring about anything in the world and you're just in your own little world thinking about nothing.

You barged out of your house and just started walking wherever your foot took you and you're just enjoying the little rays of sunlight falling on you with that slight cool breeze blowing across you giving you chills. You were smiling for the first time after a long time, for no reason- it was perfect!

You couldn't bear staying in that house of yours, well not actually yours but you were living there. You just wanted to get out no matter what and the day was just in favor of doing so. That house suffocated you with people who didn't really care about you and you felt like you were imprisoned or something. You wanted to runaway every single day. That's how bad it was at home!

After your mom passed away 5 years, your dad gave in to drinking and he got bankrupt and with no money left to raise you, he was forced to send you to your uncle and aunt's place in Seoul- they were the most horrible people on earth and treated you like dirt. Your room was an old dirty store room which was stuffy and dark. They made you do all the work and their child, your cousin; she was the princess of the house. You were the same age as her but you two never got along in fact, she bullied you often to do stuff for her like home work, giving her a massage and so on. She was a witch in a 17 year old girl's body! The two of you went to the same school butno one knew you lived with her because she feels her rep will get destroyed if anyone found out she was living with a lowlife like you. She was the 'ULTIMATE' queenka of our school and all the guys (and girls) went gaga over her whereas you, on the other hand, didn't even have a single friend. Your only friends were your iPod and your books! You were a very lonely person who didn't open up to anyone.