The Legend

Midnight Fright
23 October, I was required to stay home by my father once again. This time I really listened to my father but I felt so uncomfortable, I stayed in my room. I was reading a novel until I feel like someone is watching me. I heard quite loud whispers from downstairs, I opened my room door and shouted if anyone was there, nothing replied back. I walked into my room and thought to myself that I was delirious, the house had caught the sense of mine. Before I could jump on my bed, an old bony hand grab hold of my right foot and dragged me under my bed. I woke up only to see myself in a dark room only lighten up my linings of candles. A man was sitting in an armchair facing my direction, he turned his chair opposite to my direction. "Mirajane...glad to meet you again...", said the man. The tall figure and the voice, it was Sehun. I asked him where I was, "You're in my sanctuary, the place where I live, the place where sacrifices are held" he answered. "What are talking about?" I questioned, "I'll teach you a history lesson, if I may" he said. "Every resident that comes to this house must sacrifice a girl, age about 10-16, for without it this place will not exist and I will perish, and if that do so, I will plunge the cities in the whole wide world in eternal darkness, demons will roam and darkness will prevail, and you, Mirajane is the house's offering." He said in a petrifying voice. I walked back only to bump to a stone wall, the stone wall immediately chained my hand to it. "You know something Mirajane, the looks on your face now really reminds me of a girl that used to be in that spot but now already perished in the fire." Said Sehun with evil on his side. I screamed and screamed but it seems that no one's going to come. Sehun turned to a giant devil monster with black bony arms and a grim reaper bone body. He had creepy grinny teeth and a long devil-ish cape. He raged towards me and as I closed my eyes and open them again, a man in a hoodie blocked him from getting me.