Luhan? Sehun? Who are you guys?

Midnight Fright
22 October, My dad asked me to stay home because he will go to the city to look for a job. As he walked away into the path to the city, I snatched my shirt and my jacket with a pair of jeans, I grabbed my backpack and filled my canteen with water and packed myself a box of sandwiches for lunch, I took my sketchers and wear them on. I just can't stay home, if you know what I mean. I went out into the open, to take in the fresh morning air. I walked through the woods and saw a silhoutte in a cave of a man. The silhoutte was made by the fire he made, I sneakily tip-toed approaching the cave, I looked into the cave and nothing was there. Then I felt a cold hand touching my shoulder, as I turned my head slowly, a man in a blanched black hoodie, just like the man I saw last night. As he opened his hood, he glared at me and said, "My name is Luhan", I was impressed with his politeness but yet I'm still unsure if he was a good guy, not until he apologized to me about last night. His glowing green eyes was piercing and at the same time comforting, he passed me and the last words he said was, "Get out of the house, for you don't know what it is..." I wasn't expecting words like that but then again I also felt some uncomfortable feelings in that house. I walked back to the house, my dad was marching from inside the house to the yard, he yelled at me for leaving the house without me telling him, as he was talking, I always kept thinking about Luhan's words. At midnight, I was woken up by a knock on the door. Sleepily I opened the door and saw a tall figure of a man but it wasn't Luhan. I was speechless, it went closer to me and I could feel it's breathing on my face, it whispered in my ear as it hold my chin gently, "You stay in this house, get comfortable and I'll promise you, I'll protect you, Mirajane.", I was so surprised that I can't say anything but he said that we'll be friends, me and him, Sehun. Then, he vanished with the air, leaving me in front of the door.