Picture of you [Minnielover]

Your KPOP One Shot :)

 

“Mom, Dad, I miss you guys. I’m going to work as a photographer in a famous magazine starting tomorrow. I’ll do my best for you guys and for auntie too” Soo Ae sobbed.

Choi Soon Ae, a typical type of girl. She’s simple, dorky, clumsy, and shy. She’s the type of girl that can make people smile. She can also act very childish sometimes.

Her parents died when she was about to go in college. Her mother’s friend volunteered to help her. She is now living with her, and she’s treating her like a real daughter. Soo Ae is took  photography in college because she wants to be a photographer like her Mother.

Starting tomorrow, she’s going to work as a photographer in a famous magazine where all famous celebrities and idols get featured. She feels really honored to work in that magazine.

Suddenly, her phone rang..

RING RING RING RING RING

She answered it and it was her boss..

“Soo Ae, go here at the company.. NOW” her boss, Uee said.

“Wae?” she asked.

“The photoshoot was moved today, and if you’re late, you’re FIRED” Uee said as she emphasized the word FIRED.

Soo Ae panicked and ran to get a taxi. If she’s even late by 1 minute, she’ll be fired. That’s what her boss thought her. And this is a one lifetime opportunity. She doesn’t want to let this slide.

“AHJUSSI! Can’t you go faster?” she told the driver and the driver stepped on it. But he almost ran into someone, a guy wearing a cap.

“MIANHE! ARE YOU OKAY!?” she yelled as she opened the window of the taxi. The guy nodded then ran.

She finally arrived and paid the driver then ran inside the company.

“Am I late?” she asked Uee and she just rolled her eyes.

“No. Now go inside and explain to DBSK the theme for the magazine” she said.

Her heart suddenly beat faster and her stomach has butterflies. She’s a big fan of DBSK especially Changmin. She’s basically in love with him because of his dorky and cute personality. She went inside and saw the two handsome guys. She was staring intensely at Changmin and Changmin caught her looking at him. She avoided his eyes and now she feels uncomfortable but kept her cool.

“Err.. Annyeong saeyo, I’m Choi Soo Ae, the photographer for today” Soo Ae said and they bowed.

Changmin was staring at her and Yunho elbowed him.

“Annyeong saeyo, we’re TVXQ!” they both greeted in unison.

“Let’s start” Soo Ae said and they followed her.

Soo Ae instructed them and then she started taking pictures but Changmin seems to be in daze.

“Changmin-ssi, please focus” Soo Ae said nicely but her boss glared at her.

“Soo Ae! Why are you ordering him?” Uee scolded.

“I’m so sorry about this Changmin, do you want me to fire her?” Uee asked Changmin and Soo Ae’s eyes widened.

“WHAT? I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING WRONG!” she defended.

“Don’t fire Soo Ae, are you always like this Uee? Don’t worry, she’s right, I wasn’t paying attention” Changmin defended and they continued on their shoot. Uee was speechless by what Changmin said to her.

Her heart skipped a beat when he defended her.  But she thinks it’s because Changmin is too kind.

After 2 hours they finally ended. Soo Ae felt guilty and thankful towards Changmin. She decided to grab water for Changmin and went towards him.

“Err.. Changmin-ssi, about ealier.. Mianhe~ And thanks” she said and gave him the water.

Changmin looked at her and smiled sweetly.

“Don’t worry, your boss is famous for favoring the celebrities instead of doing his job properly. Do you feel thankful?” he asked and she nodded.

“If you really do, then let’s go on a date” Changmin said and her eyes widened.

“W-what a-are y-you saying?” she stuttered.

“Date. Both of us, and you almost killed me today” he said as he pointed at himself to Soo Ae.

“What?” she asked, clueless.

“The taxi, earlier” he explained.

“OH. SO YOU’RE THAT GUY. I WAS REALLY WORRIED IF YOUR HURT OR SOMETHING. I’M REALLY REALLY SORRY. ITS BECAUSE I CANT BE LATE TODAY OR I’LL GET FIRED” she explained with tears in her eyes.

“Don’t worry about it, I’m okay..  But you have to accept okay?” he said and patted her back.

“B-but I’ll get killed” she said with a worried look.

“By who?” he asked innocently.

“YOUR FANS” she said and he laughed.

“I’ll protect you” he said.

“What? But why do we have to date? I can buy you something instead” she asked.

He blushed and scratched the back of his head.

“I-I like you, please go out with me”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mianhe~ I'm having a writers block.

But I hope you'll like it. <3