Siblings (teentop4ever)

Your KPOP One Shot :)

 

I’m Lee Hyojin and I’m 18 years old.

I go to a private school where actors, actresses, idols and rich people go.

Yeah, I’m kinda rich but I don’t brag about it.

I have 3 siblings and I don’t want people to know about them?

Why? Because.. my siblings are,

  • Seungri of BIG BANG
  • CL of 2ne1
  • Kikwang of B2ST

If people will know that I have a connection with them,

People will take advantage of me to get close to them.

And, they’ll think that I’m an embarrassment to my siblings since..

I’m the class president and they think I’m a nerd.

That’s why they chose me.. DUH. Since they think I am responsible.

My glasses don’t even have a grade. This is just a disguise.

Only 2 people know about my connection with them.

They befriend me not because I’m rich. But because they want to.

They’re my best friends.

“Hyojin!” a girl yelled and ran towards me.

“Oh. Anyeong Gyuri!” I greeted cheerfully.

Park Gyuri. The leader of KARA.

On TV everyone would think that she has a princess syndrome.

But she’s the total opposite, she often tells us stories about the entertainment industry.

That she’s forced to act like that to get people’s attention.

She’s really kind, friendly at the same time shy and HUMBLE.

“Gyuri-ah! Hyojin-ah!” Sunye waved at us and ran towards us.

She ran so fast that she almost ran past us.

“Yah. Sunye. You don’t have to run. Babo” I told her and she pouted.

Sunye is the leader of Wonder Girls. And she’s a great singer huh?

“They’re coming! The famous 3 is coming! Kyaaaaaaa!!!!” a girl yelled and ran to the main gate.

“It’s your siblings” Sunye whispered.

“I don’t care. I always see them at the house anyway. Come on. Don’t mind them” I said as I looked at her.

I didn’t noticed that I bumped into someone and I almost fell.

I just closed my eyes and waited for me to land on the ground.

I felt someone holding my waist.

“Omo. Are you okay?” a guy’s voice asked.

I opened my eyes and the sun light was shining behind him and when I looked at him I was just frozen.

His beautiful pink hair that really suits him and those sparkling eyes that are looking at me.

I was really mesmerized.

“Yah. L. Joe. Come back here! How many times do I have to tell you that piercing is not allowed in this school!” a teacher yelled and chased him.

“I’m sorry. But I have to go. I’ll find you later. Anyeong!” he said in rush and gave me a peck on the cheek and we we’re all surprised. Even him..

“Omo. I’m really sorry. I-I didn’t notice. I’ll come back later. Bye!” he yelled as he ran.

I just stood there with my eyes wide open and mouth hanging.

“Hyojin” Gyuri called.

“HYOJIN!” she yelled and I came back to reality.

“Come on. We’ll be late” I said and we ran.

Class was starting and I just can’t concentrate. Thinking about him makes my heart beat so fast.

What is this? Why do I feel so happy that he gave me a peck on the cheek? I’m supposed to be angry at him right? Since I don’t even know him!

 

Class ended and it was time for lunch break. I was in the restroom when some girls trapped me inside the cubicle.

“You . Trying to act like you’re a responsible president huh? But deep inside, you’re flirting with our L. Joe” a girl said.

“We know that you’re siblings with the famous 3 and we’ll tell everyone” she threatened.

“N-no!” I disagreed and tried to open the door.

DING DONG DING DONG

“Good Afternoon everyone. We have an announcement from Hyunah regarding our famous 3” a girl started.

“Good afternoon school mates. Did you guys know? The famous 3 have a sister in this school. She’s the class president of Class 2-B.. She’s Lee Hyojin” as she said that.

I felt like my world has torn into pieces.

“Too late Hyojin. You can get out now. Since we don’t have use for you anymore” a girl said and I heard their footsteps fading from the rest room as I stood inside the cubicle frozen.

 

“Hyojin? Hyojin?” I heard a voice calling my name.

“Y-yeah?” I replied as my voice cracked.

“Oh God. Are you okay?” Sun Ye asked me worriedly and I smiled forcefully then nodded.

“Come on. Let’s eat at the cafeteria” Sun Ye guided me and we went to the cafeteria.

I felt really disturbed since everyone is staring at me.

I saw my siblings sitting at one table with their fans and they didn’t care at all at what was happening.

“Ew. That girl is their sister? Look at her. She’s.. a nerd!” I heard a girl telling her friends and they laughed.

Then I heard a BAM! And everyone was shocked. We searched from where it came from and it was from my siblings table. It was CL and my brothers’ faces looked so angry at something.

Then, CL went to the girl who said that I’m a nerd or whatever.

“You. Don’t you ever insult my sister!” CL yelled at her and everyone was surprised by her action since usually she’s really friendly to everyone.

“Come here sis” she ordered me and I don’t have a choice.

She took of my glasses and untied my ponytail and everyone gasped. What? Do I look that ugly?

Photobucket

 

Who are you calling nerd again? Look at her, she’s much prettier than you. If you we’re even pretty” CL said and the girl cried then ran away.

“Yah. You know I hate it when my hair is untied and my glasses!” I yelled at her.

She smirked at me then broke my glasses and threw my ponytail at the trash bin.

“If anyone tries to hurt my sister or insult my sister again. You’ll regret it okay?” she announced then hugged me and left with my brothers.

My brothers did a thumbs up and smiled.

“Hyojin. Let’s go. Everyone is staring” Gyuri whispered and we left the cafeteria.

 

Somehow I felt really happy when CL defended me from those jerks. I thought they’ll deny that I’m their sister.

“Hey” someone greeted while I sat at a bench alone at the garden of the school.

I turned around and was shocked to see L. Joe.

“Err.. Hi” I smiled and I felt my face blushing so I quickly looked away.

“Umm. You’re Hyojin right? The girl I suddenly kissed?” he asked and I nodded.

“Actually.. I have a reason why I did that” he said and I looked at him curiously.

“I..I like you” he said and my eyes widened.

“W-what? B-but we just met earlier. And are you asking me out because of my siblings?” I asked.

“No! That’s not it. Actually, I was always watching you since the first day of class. I thought you we’re really pretty behind those glasses you wore. And you’re really kind!” he said and blushed.

“R-really? W-well, I l-like you too..” 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is for teentop4ever. Thank you for applying! <3