Chapter 1

The Moment We Met

 

Himchan P.O.V

 

It all started when Himchan was a trainee and was put into a band that would be called B.A.P which stands for best absolute perfect, at first he thought the name of the band didn’t fit him at all. He would always think negatively about himself , when he was little he would always be bullied because he was known as the overweight nerd. Himchan barely had any friends so it was rough for him, he remembers very clearly how he met his best friend Zico. One day Himchan was in his science class and they had informed him that they had to do a science project with a partner and that the teacher would pick out everyone’s partner, Himchan was paired up with the schools jerk he knew this was going to be horrible because that meant he would also be bullied in his house for a couple of days because of this so called Zico jerk. But in the end everything turned out completely opposite than what Himchan had expected, turned out that Zico was actually a really sweet guy and he just acted all tough because he just wanted to fit in, and that’s how their friendship started. Thanks to Zico all the bulliying had stopped since everyone at school was scared of him and they saw Himchan and him hanging out they knew it was best not to mess with him. Years had passed and they were closer than ever but a few things had changed, Himchan was no longer that fat boy, he had lost a lot of weight and had a whole new look, as for Zico he had made it into a band and they were both very happy. Now Himchan was also joining a band and he was extremely nervous because he had a meeting with his manager tomorrow and he was going to meet his band members for the first time tomorrow, he wondered if they would accept him, he pushed those thoughts away and decided to go to sleep he needed his rest for tomorrow.

 

                The day that Himchan had been waiting for finally arrived, he had his meeting with his manager today in a few hours, He quickly got up to go shower he knew he had to look good since a first expression is everything but he didn’t want to look over the top so he picked out some light grey skinny jeans, a black t-shirt and a red beanie, he showered quickly and started getting ready, once he finished putting on his clothes he walked over to the mirror eyeing himself from head to toe making sure he looked good or at least presentable. He ate his breakfast and left his apartment that he shared with his best friend Zico but since Zico has so many schedules and moved into his dorm he barely comes around.  He made his way to the TS Entertainment building and went up to his managers office, he was standing right in front of the office scared to make his next move, he slowly turned the knob and opened the door, his heart pounding from all the nerves he had. He slowly made his way inside the office and quickly he saw his manager smiling at him and gestured him to walk towards them and greet the boys. One by one they started introducing each other and started getting to know each other. “There is still one member missing I’m not sure where he is at, I’ll try to get a hold of him excuse me.” The manager said as he made his way out of the office, even though he seemed very calm you could tell he was pissed that the other guy was late, Himchan just stayed in the office and started talking with Zelo, he was very friendly and he seemed very hyper he kept walking around the office moving from place to place. “So Himchan, you seem very quiet…” Daehyun said to me and I looked over at him. “I’m not I am just a bit nervous.” Himchan said with a low chuckle at the end. He didn’t mean to be quiet he was just sitting in a room full of strangers so it just felt strange.  Himchan was so distracted talking with the guys that he didn’t even notice when the manager came into the office with the other guy, Himchan was the first person that the guy introduced himself to and the moment Himchan saw the guys smile he just froze there he was completely memorized by his smiles. Himchan stayed like for what felt like forever to him until the guy waved in front of his face trying to pull him out of his gaze, Himchan blinked a few times and looked down feeling embarrassed. “I-I’m sorry, My name is Himchan nice to meet you.. I’m sorry what’s your name again?” Himchan stuttered a bit, he felt like a complete fool for the way he just froze like that.  Himchan heard the other guy laughing lightly before he spoke. “Did you not just hear me? I said my name is Yongguk.” He spoke in a deep voice that made Himchan gulp, He was so confused and scared at the same time, just a few seconds ago he was laughing now he is being all rude. Himchan just mumbled an apology and went to go sit next to Zelo he then noticed that Zelo had a baby face and started wondering how old he was but totally forgot to ask him because the manager began speaking to them.  The manager began explaining the parts they will have, Himchan’s  jaw practically dropped when he heard the manager say that he would be the visual, he couldn’t believe it, him the visual is he crazy? “Well he certainly has the looks for it.” Said Yongguk with his gummy smile and the rest of the members nodded in agreement, Himchan looked down blushing lightly. Did Yongguk just complement him? He couldn’t  help but smile inside. The manager also informed them that they will be moving to their dorm tomorrow so they needed to pack up as soon as they got home, everyone seemed excited except Yongguk he actually seemed kind of bothered about the fact that they will be moving in together. Himchan said his goodbyes to everyone before leaving and drove back to the apartment. The moment Himchan got home he plopped down on the couched and called his best friend Zico hoping he wouldn’t be busy. “Hey Zico~!” Himchan practically screamed into the phone from excitement of everything that happened and also because he got to spoke with him. “Yo! What’s up Himchannie?” Zico said sounding a bit tired which only worried Himchan. “Is now a good time or do you want me to call you later? You seem tired..”  Himchan said in understandment  he knew how tough it must be for his friend so he knew he needed to rest. “Yeah totally, hey I’m going to go over to the apartment I really don’t want to go to the dorm right now, you don’t mind do you?”  Himchan smiled brightly since Zico was coming over. “ Of course, you now you can come over whenever you want since it’s also your apartment.  I’ll see you in a little bit then bye~” Himchan said before hanging up on him. He got up from the closet and went over to his room and began packing some of his clothes. He started thinking about the accident that happened earlier today with Yongguk, the way he just froze up in front of him, he started thinking of Yongguks gummy smile and didn’t even notice that he was smiling. That’s when he heard someone knocking on the door and quickly ran to the door and opened it and practically tackled Zico to the ground when he saw him. “Zico~!”  He practically yelled, it had been a while since he saw his friend, he knew that zico was extremely busy with his schedules so he loved it when he had some free time to hang out. “ Himchannie I can barely breathe..” Zico said and I realized that I was strangling him and let him go.

 

Zico’s P.O.V

The moment I saw Himchan’s face all my problems I had just vanished almost as if they never existed, it had been a really rough day but I wanted to dedicate some time to my bestfriend. Himchan tackled me to the ground and I just laughed lightly and hugged him, it had been so long since I had actually seen him in person and spend time with him. “Himchannie I can barely breathe..” I said to him as Himchan practically strangled the life out of me. I always called him Himchannie it was my little nickname for him even though it brought back memories I didn’t mind, we both walked into the apartment and sat on the couch. “So tell me, how was your day sweetie?” I knew Himchan loved it when I called him sweetie so I did often to make him feel good, I saw him trying to hid his face but I could clearly see him blushing I couldn’t help but smile. “Well as you know I had the meeting with the manager today and it was kind of horrible…” Himchan said with a loud sigh, I wondered what had happened and I was hoping he would tell me, we have always told each other our problems but since we barely saw each other I was afraid that we were slowly starting to drift away. I put my arms around Himchan and lightly shook him. “It couldn’t have been that bad, what happened?” I asked curiously, I smiled brightly when I felt Himchan lay his head on my shoulder, my friends would always ask me if we were dating because of the way we acted around each other but we aren’t… at least not anymore we dated once but it didn’t work out not because we weren’t happy with each other it’s just that around that time was when I got into t he band and I had less time to spend with him so we decided that it was for the best for us to break up. “Well nothing bad happened everyone was very friendly and I got along with everyone pretty well, but this one guy named Yongguk I don’t even know how to explain.. the moment I saw him I just froze I don’t know why but I did and then I made a complete fool of myself.” Himchan said with  a big pout, I was really glad to hear that he got a long with everyone pretty well just that one guy but I could care less about him since I already knew Himchan had some sort of feeling towards him, Himchan is not like those people to freeze just like that so I know there is something there. “hey look, don’t let that little thing get to you, you are living your dreams and that’s all that matters alright? Now I have to go it’s getting late and I don’t want to get ed at by my band mates for being so late, I’ll see you later on.” I hugged Himchan goodbye and left the apartment, I left early because I had a really busy schedule tomorrow so I needed to get my rest.

Himchan’s P.O.V

 

Himchan pouted when he heard his best friend saying he had to go but nodded and hugged him goodbye, Himchan decided that he was going to continue his packing since he didn’t want to forget anything important. While he was packing Himchans started thinking what if I freeze every time I see Yongguk how can I possibly live like that, Himchan came to the conclusion that he would try to stay as far away as possible from Yongguk and when he would speak to him he is going to try not to look at his face. Himchan was getting ready to go to bed when he felt his phone vibrate, he quickly grabbed it and saw he had a text message from Zico.

“Good night Himchannie Sweet dreams and have a wonderful day tomorrow~! <3 “

I smiled when I saw the messaged and quickly texted him back.

“Good night and have a good day at work tomorrow, take care alright~ ^^ <3”

Once I hit the send button I put my phone to charge and laid down on my bed drifting to sleep, getting ready for what awaits me tomorrow.