Final

Untitled

 

finally I update this, oh I love how Yunho always by her side in her tough times

happy reading guys ^^

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Yuri woke up abruptly from her peace slumber and screamed with all her mighty when a flash of lightning followed by loud voice of thunder startled her. She covered her ears drum and moving to the corner of her bed with eyes shut tightly and screaming out loud, waiting for someone to save her from reality.

 

 

Thunder always managed to bring back the pain memories of her, even in her sleep. Pitch dark of her room with flash of the luminosity from the lightning create unearthly silhouette around her room, adding her frightfulness. She cuddled when a loud bang came over and over again.

 

 

Soon, she heard noises from her front door and someone calling her name repeatedly. When the door of her bed swung open, she couldn’t help but to ran to the man figure. Her fear slowly decreased as she felt he welcome her with his warmth. A pair of strong arms circled her trembling body to pull her closer, promising the safety she needed.

 

 

“Sshhhhh. . . I’m here Yuri, I’m here. . . .” Repeatedly, he whispered.

 

 

Yuri calmed on his broad chest and she gripped his t-shirt tightly. As if reading her mind, Yunho spoke again “I’ll stay here tonight Yuri. Shall we back to sleep now?” 

 

 

Yuri nodded her head in his chest. Even when Yunho lead her to the bed, Yuri was still attached to him. He laid Yuri on the bed with him self right beside her. His lips curled into a smile when Yuri was snuggle on his side, so close with his heart.

 

 

Less from five minutes, she fell asleep and back to her dream. Peacefulness covered her figure. Meanwhile Yunho couldn’t close his eyes because he wanted to watch the sleeping princess in his arms.  All night long to watch her sleeping was worth more than anything. Even when Yuri’s eyes fluttered open because of the sunray, he still stared at her.

 

 

“Good morning Yuri . . . feels better now?” He greeted her cheerfully. These precious moments would be sure stay forever in his memories. The very first morning she opened her eyes, he was the first thing she saw.

 

 

Yuri flashed Yunho his favorite smile of her.

 

 

“Good, now if you don’t mind, I’ll cook something for your breakfast”

 

 

Then she realized, she was sleeping on his arms. The most outrageous was, she hug him back, tautly.

 

 

“Don’t get me wrong miss, I do love this whole situation” He chuckled.

 

 

Ashamed, she sat up rapidly before then covering her face.

 

 

“You’re so funny” He ruffled her messy hair before walked out of her room.

 

 

 

 

This day, she decided to take a day off after calling her boss, Taeyeon. Cozily, she was lying on her old couch while watching TV. Actually it wasn’t watching, instead she was playing with the remote. Repeatedly, she the TV before turned off again. Her mind was wandering out of her brain. She kept thinking about Jung Yunho.  Well, this wasn’t the first time she daydreaming Yunho, but this time he persisted to stay on her mind.

 

 

Yuri realized she behave like coward for ignoring Yunho’s feeling when actually she felt the same way. She just wanted to prove her theory. Maybe one year making him waiting for her was enough. Don’t blame her since it was all because of her father’s mistake she couldn’t trust men easily. What her father had left her was far beyond affection. She almost got by her own father.

 

 

Yuri kept glances at her door, hoping that Yunho would come by to check her condition. Oh and it was the time he return from work. To her dismay, he didn’t show up. Yuri glanced out of window and another worries hit her. Another storm formed on the cloudy sky and the weather was far from nice. How would she survive without Yunho?

 

 

Her prediction was true. The rain didn’t wait too long for come. Yuri sobbed and trembled on the corner of her bed. She didn’t even get a chance to get a sleep.

 

 

“Yuri-ah. . . . . .” A familiar voice called her. Just like the nights before, she ran into his embrace.

 

 

“Sshhhhh, its okay. . . I’m here ” And just like the nights before, Yunho soothed her lovingly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kwon Yuri, the girl used to his neighbor, now turned into fragile and broken lady. Yunho knew her more than she knew her self. When her father’s business went bankrupt, her life changed into messed up one. She wasn’t the lovely princess anymore after her mother’s sudden death due to her father’s torture. No one stood on her side when her father raged violently at night. Yunho wanted to die when he heard her cries at night but he couldn’t do anything.

 

 

Until one rainy night, she screamed out loud, asking for someone’s help. He braved him self and stormed inside her house only to find Yuri struggling beneath his father giant figure. His eyes widen and anger boiled inside him as he spontaneously grabbed her father and beat him continuously till the man lying unconscious with blood all over his face. When he finished the man, Yuri was gone. Yunho quickly followed the trace of her blood on the floor. 

 

 

Unfortunately, he found her lying helplessly on the road. A car had crushed her body, hard. She lost all her memories except for the incident when her father almost her.

 

 

Yunho settled everything for her with the help of his parent. A new life, new house and new job were ready for her when finally she left the hospital. He, on the other side, stayed by her side for almost four years and for one year he waited for her to love him back.

 

 

“Yunho. .  .” She broke into another sob.

 

 

“Hey, pretty mature lady never cry”

 

 

Yuri buried her face on his chest, clearly wetting his suit. Little did she know that actually she missed his smell, and his warmth, and his hugs, and his radiant jokes, everything about him was all she need. Maybe unconsciously she already gave him her heart. Yuri loved him too.

 

 

“You won’t leave me right?”

 

 

“I.Will.NEVER.LEAVE.YOU.KWON.YURI” Each word was spoken in crystal clear, making her gazed up.

 

 

Yuri stared at him. With her red and puffy eyes, she looked so, so lovely for Yunho.

 

 

“I will always stay by your side Yuri . . . . . .  because I love you” And with that he kissed her for the first time and magic happened on Yuri’s side. For a moment, she forgot about her wretched world and her soul warmer by each movement of his lips on hers. This time Yuri sure, Yunho is truly her love.