I'm going to miss you.. Omma..

1000 Paper Cranes

 The next day, I came back to visit Omma. The same thing happened everyday. The visiting, the fruit giving, the talking, the hugging... It never gets old.. keke just in the middle of having a conversation with Omma, the doctor came in.

"Hello, Mrs. Kim. Miss Kim," He said with a bow.

"How are you two today?" he said with a smile.

"We're fine, thank you."

"Ok, the reason I came by today was to tell you the reason why/how you have/got cancer.. If it's ok with you?" the doctor ask while tapping his clipboard.

"Ahh.. of course..." Omma gave the doctor a fake smile. Well I can tell since it doesn't seem like it's coming out naturally.. It seems like she's forcing that smile.. Ohh.. Omma...

"Well... As I was saying... The reason how was maybe one of your past relatives or maybe your sister perhaps have it, and they pass it down to you genetically. And why, was like I said before, it's passed down genetically. Have your mother.. or sister, I may say, have cancer?" the doctor questioned.

"Well... I'm not very sure if anyone has it...." Omma said with her eyebrows scrunched, looking confuse. I mean who wouldn't. This just came out of nothing...

"Ahh... I see.." the doctor murmurs while writing some stuff down.

"Umm, I'd like to ask a question," I said while looking at him.

"What is it, Miss Kim," he said looking at me.

"This cancer..." I said, while biting on my bottom lip.

"Yes?"

"Is it curable?" I looked back at him with hope in my eyes.

His smile dropped, forming a frown. I don't think this is good..

"I-I'm.. Sorry.. But it's not curable... You see.. cancer has four (4) different stages. The first stage is the lightest, it can be cured with surgery,  and then with chemotherapy, radiation, or both. The second and third stage can be treated with surgery (lumpectomy or mastectomy with or without lymph node removal), radiation (sometimes) and chemotherapy (plus trastuzumab for

HER2+ cancers). And the fourth and last stage can't be treated.  Your mother is on her fourth stage, therefore her cancer can't be treated. I'm sorry."

"N-no.. This can't be.... Then how much time does she have?" I said as my tears started to come.

"Suppose 3 months. I'm sorry..." He bow and left the room.

"Omma... T-this can't be happening.. This can't be true..." I said as my tears started to drop.

"______-ah.. This isn't what I wanted either.. But it can't be solved anymore.." she said as she pulled me into a hug.

Omma.. I'm going to miss your hugs.. I'm gonna miss you..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment!~~ 3 or more for the next chapter!! oh and the info that i used for the fic was from wikipedia.. :D keke byess