Karaoke

1000 Paper Cranes

 A week passed by and Minho’s leg was fully healed. So we were going to Karaoke to celebrate. Of course I asked Omma and Appa if I could. Appa was going to take care of Omma. He said that I should take a break of taking care of Omma.

“Thanks Appa. I’ll be home at 6:00. We’re gonna eat dinner together araso?”My parents both nodded and off I went with the two boys.

So we were going to Onew’s house since he had a karaoke machine. We walked the way there since it was pretty close.

“Congratulations  Minho on recovering.” I told him.

“Thanks Noona.”

*I’m going to hear Onew sing. Yay!* I gladly thought to myself and smiled.

“What are you smiling about to yourself?” The two boys asked her.

“Oh, it’s nothing.” So Onew the karaoke machine and asked who wanted to sing first.

“I like to rap more.”

“Oh really? I’m sure you can sing Minho. Come on, one song please?” I pleaded.

“Fine. It’ll be a Japanese song.” So he sang and he wasn’t bad at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwhp96FAbUA (if only those fangirls were more quiet lol)

When he was done, of course, we applauded.  

“You are good at singing. Sing more often.” Onew said to him.

“Nah, I’ll stick to rapping.” Minho smiled and said “Your turn Hyung.”

“Alright.” He changed the song to a more soft and peaceful ballad. It started to play and as soon as I heard him sing, I couldn’t help but be in awe. He sounded amazing. I’m pretty sure he can be a singer when he grows up. He could be in a band along with Minho if that’s possible. He voice was smoothing and sweet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKkT_bSLeio

As soon as he finished, I cheered loudly. “That was great Oppa!”

“Thanks. Now it’s your turn to sing _____.”

“I don’t want to sing by myself though.” I murmured. I was shy when it came to singing.

“I’ll sing with you then.”

“Yay! Thanks Oppa.” So I chose One Year Later and I started to sing the first verse. Onew then sang the next one and we were actually in harmony. I might not have been good at singing but singing that with Onew was fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qer4hJJ5LZ4

When we were done, Minho looked at us and said “You guys look like a couple singing a duet.”

We both blushed surprisingly. I thought only I would.

“Aish, what are you talking about Minho?” Onew scolded. “We’re not even in high school yet and you’re saying that kind of stuff.”

“Oppa, you haven’t had a girlfriend before?”

“Aniyo. I plan to have one when I’m in high school.”

“I see. I’ll wait until high school to get a boyfriend too.” We both smiled at each other. Minho practically threw up.

“You guys are so mushy, it’s disgusting.” The three of us laughed and we continued to sing.

It was 6:00 P.M when we just finished singing replay.

“Oppa, Minho-yah, it’s time for me to get back at the hospital."

"Alright. We'll walk you there then." Onew said. So the three of us walked back when I see Appa siting outside looking like he was waiting for me.

"Ohhh Ahjusshi, annyeongsaeyo."

He nodded and took me inside the hospital. I waved the two boys bye and followed Appa.

"Appa, are you okay?"

"Hmm? Yeah.."

" I'm really going to miss Omma."

"I will too, Sweetie. I will too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe sorry it's a short chapter >_< but the videos make up for it ^^

written by YmiNgo