Donald Duck

1000 Paper Cranes

  The next day, I visited Omma with Appa. There was no school. As we went in her room, we saw that she was awake and gazing outside the window.

“Omma!” I yelled as I went and hugged. “I was so worried,  I couldn’t go sleep."

“_____-ah, I’m so sorry.” I could tell Omma was starting to cry.

“It’s okay. You’re awake now. So I’m glad I can hear your voice,” I said.

“I’m so glad I saw my daughter too.” Omma wiped her tears away. Appa also hugged her.

The nurse came in and said that Omma had to go through her checkups.

I was getting depressed again. I couldn’t deny the fact that Omma had cancer any longer. I had to accept it. But there’s a cure for this cancer right? So I’m sure Omma will get better.

As I was sitting outside by myself, I saw Onew oppa there again.

“Hey Oppa.” I said, not really enthusiastic.

"Hey, you're not cheerful again." Onew pouted. I thought it was cute.

"Do you want to hear my imitation of Donald Duck? I want to make you laugh," Onew stated with an adorable smile.

"Sure." I wanted to have someone cheer me up. I was glad it was Onew Oppa.

"Okay. This is when he's mad." 

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDPTu4edcMs

He made it sound like it really was Donald. I did laugh. I find it very cute.

"And I can beatbox with it too."

 http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=37kgznqGKxk

“Omo, that’s so cool.” I said while laughing until I fell.

“Yay! I made you laugh.” He smiled at me and I blushed yet again.

“Oppa, you can always cheer me up. Komawo.”

“You’re welcome. Besides, I don’t want to see the cute _____-ah being sad.” Onew claimed. I swear I blushed like 5 times that day. We talked and talked. I found out that he went to the same secondary school as me, he’s my sunbae.

“_____-ah, do you have a dream?”

“Like what I wanna be when I grow up?”

“Yeah.”

“I don’t know yet. I think I’ll just take over my parent’s business. How about you?”

“I want to be a singer.”

“Chincha? That’s awesome.” I then heard Appa call for me again.

 “Sing a song for me the next time we meet.” I told him as I got up and went to Appa.

“Araso. Bye ____-ah.”

“Bye!” I followed Appa inside wondering how Onew would sound if he sang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK, soo here's an update!~ hope you like it! and remember to comment and subscribe!~ :D byes byess