Its My Fault (Jae)

Crossed Paths

“ha..ha.. ha..look who said its boring to just watch movies?? So your calling a picnic here a blissful day??”

You should be thankful that my plans didn’t work..i thought..

 

We walk and walk in the park.. until we reach our favorite place.. the river..

“Ah its been 2 years since we last went here.,”Joongki said yawning feeling the breeze giving by the midnight wind and then he sat in the ground..

“It is?” I asked as I didn’t remember the date..well Im messed with dates..

“neh.. its been 2years when Chun lefts us..and here..you know.. when you surprised him with not so surprising farewell party for him”..jae said..

“You two wanna die?” they both chuckle.. you two really love to embarrass me huh!

“AHHHH.. this place is so like Han River..” he continued as he rest his body in the grass with his arms under his head..

“Neh.. but han river is more beautiful than here”I sit and set the wines and snacks we have.. Thankful that we passed by a store when we are walking towards here..

“that store really saves you Park Bom” jae said making me pout..and earned a chuckle from Joongki..

“You!!”I gave him a fierce look that made him shut up..

“but I have never been in Han River,” joongki said “is it really that good?? I heard that’s the place where couple dates in Korea..you..” he looks at me “don’t tell me you dated boys there..”

“Idiot” ahhh really this guy how could I ended up with him “ Im 9 years old..9 years old when I went in Korea for vacation, do you expect me to date with that age??”

“oh..ha..ha..then we should go there and date”..

“huh! Date with yourself” I said as I open the wine  and pour it in our glasses..

 

“So  Jae .. are you sure about returning there??” Joongki asked which make me stop from what im doing..

“Even if I don’t want to.., my Mom needs me..” he said smiling looking at the sky.. just the look of him we both know..me and joongki.. that he is not okay with it..

 

“my Mom is sick, and my dad needs me for the company..atleast for my mom I can do something I didnt able to do for her..i’ll be busy there too”

 

We just look at him sadly..we know that he’s not okay..returning back at the place where he gets his heart broken..its been 3 years now when he transferred in the university and it didn’t reach a year for us to know him..hes background.. being the heir of the Kim Corporation one of the largest company in korea..he told us the reason why he study here..well not all but we know he left someone whos important to him in Seoul..the one he called his fiancée..

 

“know why I didn’t tell you all?” he said and glance at me and joongki and then face the sky again

“its because of that look of pity, geez.. you know I don’t like it, one of the reason why I went here is to atleast runaway from those people who are  giving me that kind of look ”

 

Joongki turn his face and look at the sky “AHHHH” he breathed out smile and rest his body too in the ground..with his arms too under his head.

 

“what happen that night do you want me to tell it?” we turn our gaze to Jae again..i know that its hurting you is it okay?

 

“tell it then” Joongki said which made me look at him.. He just gives me a reassuring smile..

 

Flashback~~~~~~~~~~(3years ago)

 

Its Jae’s birthday, and also their class fieldtrip but unfortunately he needs to stay in Seoul because of some reasons..

“Oppa..are you okay there??” the girl said..

“Neh.. is Jung Yunho there?, let me speak to him first okay.. ill speak to you later”..

“No he’s not here” the girl said pouting.. the truth is yunho is watching her talking with Jae now..

“You kid don’t you lie to me, come on I need to talk to him”

“Hmmp.. why him??so are the two of you couple now??” she shouted.. “hey..why”..Yunho pulled the phone away to her..

“Why shout.. everyone now is looking at you” Yunho said..

“Neh Hello Jae??” he talked to Jae while she cant do anything but to munch her icecream..

“So tell me are the two of you okay there?”

“Neh.. Im here theres nothing to worry about” yunho answered still looking at the cute face of the girl who is busy and lazily eating her icecream…

‘’ So the plan.. is everything going well there?” he continued.. now motioning his hand wiping the girl’s grimy face because of the icecream..

    ‘ yah.. you’re 15yrs.old.. youre not a child now..eat properly pls..’he said which made jae chuckle on the other line..

 

‘’Hahaha so shes munching icecream now?? Aigoo I miss her ..well everything is at their proper place now..”

‘neh.. I feel sorry about you…shes so childish..are you sure you want to propose with this girl” Yunho whispered ..

“Yah.. shhh she might hear you” jae said..” ill be expecting the two of you later at 7pm..bring her here safe please”

“Neh I know, well be there safe and sound”

 

End of flashback+++++++++

 

BOMs POV:

 

“So you are planning to propose to her that night?” I asked him..

“neh..”

“so what happened?? I guess she said yes.. Because you told us shes your fiancée” Joongki asked him..

“neh.. she said yes” he smiled still looking at the sky.. ‘that night I planned to propose to her on the place near the river.. my grandpa gave me that place when I told him I want to marry someone..he chuckle because well I was just 16yrs old that time.. it was a long way there.. and risky because the way was not improved and it was hidden by the forest, so I have our driver to fetch my fiancee and Yunho since my driver knows the safest way..but “

“But what?” both of me and Joongki asked..

Jae close his eyes..and stops for a minute..

“I got a call…its from Yunho…” he said matching his every words.. seems like he was suppressing something.. and then we saw a drop of tears from his closed eye..

No it cant be.. I place my hand in my mouth.. tell me it is not what im thinking.. then tears came down from my eyes..

Joongki’s shocked too and look at me..

“Yunho called me.. she said my fiancee.. is …” I cant stop my tears from falling..and I saw Jae’s tears too..thankful that his eyes were closed and didn’t see me crying and Joongki’s pitiful face..

 

“I heard her voice..its so breaking..hearing her in pain ’oppa it hurts..oppa come here’ she wants me to go there..she wants to see me because she was hurting.. she’s afraid.. then.. all happened so fast.. I heard an ambulance and I heard yunho’s voice calling Dara’s name out..i was shocked..and all I did was staying in the phone hearing the serene of the ambulance slowly fading, then I run..i run ..i want to go there..it is raining so heavy that time.. I run and run but my driver approached me..that’s the time I realized  that they were not with my driver..”

“Jae” I said as I want to stop him now.. I know it hurts him..now he is suppressing his sobs. He place his arm over his head to cover his eyes....

“my driver said there’s no way we can go back in the city because there’s a storm approaching and the way is blocked by trees that was tumbled down by the heavy wind..that night..After hours Yunho with his more calmed voice called me again..he said they are in the hospital.. he told me that everything is okay..and that my fiancée wants me to stay where I am, because she knows its risky..”

 

Hearing that I sighed in relief and wipe my tears away..

 

“but there’s something wrong in Yunho’s voice..he told me that he’ll contact me again..and then hours passed when I got another call from him.. but this time it was my fiancée..”

 

I gulped a glass of wine as i didn’t know what will happen next..

 

‘she told me to stay in put.. because she’ll come for me there.. she told me to stay and when the storm is out of the picture we will see each other again..her voice is so composed that I didnt thought that something bad happened to her.. she told me that Yunho told her I have something to tell her so I wanted them to go in that place, she asked me about it..”

 (silence)

“and there I asked her to marry me..minutes passed .. and I heard her ‘yes’ a very simple yes..and the line got cut up”

 

 

“hah.. it’s a very long story…” Joongki said.. trying to  cut Jae from telling his story but jae continued..

 

“I had wait until the storm subsided.. and when the sun had rise in the morning I decided to walk out of the place with my driver since we cant use the car.. its late noon when we reach the city..and then I contacted yunho but he is not answering..so I decided to go in my fiancée house .. I was door belling when a crying maid approach me and told me.. that my fiancee’s family is in the hospital.. “

 

I was shocked again.. “Jae stop it” I told him but he still continued..

 

“I go there trembling.. I don’t know why..And when I reach the hospital..i saw yunho sitting in a bench outside a room…he was crying..he saw me and look at me for a minute.. then he said sorry..”

 

I was about to walk away when Joongki stop me.. let him be..he needs to take it all out he mouthed..

 

“I didn’t know what he was talking about..not when I went inside the room.. I saw her mom and dad hugging each other crying.. they look at me with pity..they tell me they’re sorry..and when my eyes landed on the bed near them..i saw her lifeless body..”

 

‘Oh God..” I utter..while Joongki hugged me..

 

“Hmmm.. is it wrong to call her my fiancée?? When im the reason why she’s gone..the thing is no one, not even her parents blamed me about what happened..not even Yunho.. they look at me with those comforting eyes like the way you two look at me tonight”

 

“Idiot..its not your fault.. how could they blame you..when they know you’re hurting so much too” I said as I cried my lungs out idiot..idiot.. your miserable because your blaming yourself idiot.. I cried still on my boyfriends arm..

 

“Hah..and now I will see their eyes again..” he open his eyes now..sit and drink a glass of wine..

 

Me and Joongki too composed ourselves and drink wine too.. I saw jae get his wallet from his pocket and pick something on it..

 

“look this girl is my fiancée..” he handed us the picture of his fiancée and it shocked me… this girl..she’s….

 

 

 

 

+++++++

Park Mansions (daras family)

 

Yoochun’s POV:

 We reached their mansion and we saw my mom and her mom waiting for us in the door way..dara jumped  and runs towards my mom and her mom ‘Mom..Untie” she hugged them..

 

‘are you okay baby” Dara’s mom asked her..

“neh Omma..i have a good doctor right Chun” he said and wink at me..

‘Hello untie ..Hi omma..”  just smiled and vow at them..and then assist the driver to get our things out in the car’s compartment.

“really Dara.., is my son a good doctor..”

“neh he will become a good doctor..” dara said..which made me smile..

I saw my mom Dara’s hair.. ” ahh its cold here lets go inside”

Really mom? Im here..i said as I saw her lead dara inside and left me..

“kumapta” her mom said.. “come here..lets go inside.. you’re mom seems love Dara a lot neh..”

“tell me about it untie..” we chuckle as we made our way inside as I found Daras father hugging Dara and my father talking to her..as soon as her father saw me he gave me hug ‘thanks chun..you’re a man now huh” I awkwardly smile at them which made everyone’s laugh..

 

“Dinners ready” I heard Dara’s mom said..and we went I the dinning area..

 

 

 

++++++++

oooooooooooooopsssssss:D