The Longest Story

Crossed Paths

Y: yo jae?

J: yo! Its been a long time..

Y: neh.. whats new? How are you doing there?

J: ahh.. nothing new.. just found new friends..and ohh..how about you?

Y: still the same..you know how boring I am..

J: huh! Tell me about..Its been months.. what’s with the sudden call?

Y: you’re still the same..always straight to the point..i just..

(silence)

J: you just what Yun?

Y: I just miss you.. you know ..

J: chincha?.. I miss you too.. so ill hang up up now?

Y:  wait..

J: hahahaha I knew it .. you want something eh?

Y: aistt..arasso.. ahm..

(silence)

J: oohh..come on..its not like ill eat you alive if youll tell me.. spill it Yun..

Y: weeks from now will be having our highschool reunion and..

J: and? ..if youre telling me to go there.. you know already the answer..

(silence)

Y: you do know shes looking forward to this event jae..

(silence)

Y: im sorry..ill just..

J: ill think about it..

Y: chincha? Ill send you the invitation..thanks j!

J: hmm..

 

St.Luis International Hospital

Paris France..

Nov. 8, 2012

 

 Dara’s POV:

I open my eyes and sunlight greets me..It’s so bright that my eyes rejecting me to open them..

 

“What are you doing?” I heard his voice scolding someone..

“Where’s Ms. Nana? She should be the nurse in here..Wait are you new?” he continued while I who’s fully unaware of what’s happening forcedly open my eyes again and saw a vision of a girl pulling down the blinds of the window..

“Pull them down now..” I heard him again..

 

“Stupid” I hist as I yawned and look up him.. “Its not like she killed me you know, you might end up scaring her” I continued, as I move my body to seat in my hospital bed

 “Are you sure you’re okay?..I’m just afraid she ended up hurting you” he said

 

“I can still talk..so nothing happened..aigoo.. if you only see your face now..its so..

 

“its so funny? You know I worry much..the doctor said your eyes were sensitive with the sudden brightness.. so you expect me to be calm when she almost caused you harm..?” he cuts me off.. his voice so calm but strict..i know he was just controlling his emotion..

                                                                                                                     

He’s always like that.. Always so serious, he’s responsible..reserved and all ..he’s a perfectionist.. a guy who looks so strong but to those who knows him..he’s warm and caring inside..he might look cold towards other but he’s not..he’s young but too matured. . and always taking care of me..i pout at him knowing that there’s nothing I can do with he’s strictness.. It’s his way to show someone how  he cares..being too strict is where he hides his worry-ness.

 

His crossed brow left his face as I saw him startled on my pouting face..i turned my gaze to the girl who is having a hard time pulling down the blinds..”its okay you can live it that way” I said as I comb my hair with my hands..

She nervously turn to look at me..when her eyes met mine she stood frozen on her spot. I saw how shocked she was..

 

“are you?? Dara??

 

I who doesn’t have any clue how she knows my name asked her..

“you know me? Have we met before?”

 

“who are you? My fiancée glared at the girl and asked her..

 

“you.. you don’t remember me?” the girl responded all eyes on me ignoring my fiancée and my question..

 

Before answering her, theres something  in my mind said that telling me to think of her.. it took me time trying to remember but shes not familiar..

 

“Im sorry..what’s your name again?” I said apologetically

 

She on the other hand runs out of the room and something caught my eyes..she’s crying..

 

“That girl, unrespectful, she didn’t even answer any of our questions” my fiancée utter as he was preparing the table for my breakfast..

“I wonder how she knows me”..i said as I was recalling how she pulled the blinds down and something caught my eyes..

 

“Are you sure you’re okay Sandara? my fiancée curiously asked..

 

I on the other hand gets up and walk through the window

“I think its hers” I said as I pick a pink wallet..

 

“I think shes one of those Korean students who volunteered to help here for they’re school activities, if I found her I let you know so that you can give it back to her.. and err for you to talk to her..i guess you two met before.. “ he shyly utter..i guess he’s still awkward acting so cute at the same time being so cool..

 

“neh..my forever understanding fiancée.. why act so serious earlier.. she might think you’re so mean”

 

“ahh neh.. as if I care you know.. I’m like this what can I do..”he said giving me puppy eyes and a puiing puiing with matching hand signals.. so my Chunnie is back.. the guy who only acts cute towards me.. He’s so cute that if someone will see him acting this cute for sure that someone will die from laughing and he might die too from embarrassment ..

 

 

SG University

LA California

 

Jae POV:

“Jaejoong Kim come in my office after your class.. I need to talk to you..”

“Yes sir..Ill be there”. I replied..

As soon as Mr.Smith left the room..the class went to being noisy again.. as for me I just the music of my phone, wear my headset and silently wait for our next instructor..i decided to close my eyes as the soothing music entitled The Longest Story  touches my ears..

♫♪♪♫♫

stay awake with the sound of my voice
i'm restless from the silence in the air
i want to be somewhere i can see the roads
a place where everytime you breathe a wish comes true
i want to be where love is real
and memories of distant days come to life again

far past these roads
there is a place
where all our precious dreams remain
someday i know
i'll find a way
to keep myself from holding on…

 

I want..
♫♪♪♫♫

“Hey jae?” suddenly my momentum disappeared.. ‘did someone just pulled away my precious headset?’ I open my eyes and saw Joongki his arm with Bom’s shoulder, while her arms was crossed both looking at me angrily..

“what?” I only said knowing they will pester me with questions again..

“You..how there you act that way? You’re leaving us and yet here you are wasting your precious time alone?” Bom said.. if looks could kill she might ended up in jail murdering me.. I look at Joongki wanting him to save me but he’s just smiling like an idiot.. teasing me more..

“kay okay..what now, want clubbing okay my treat..?”I said as I really don’t know what these two are up to..

“Clubbing? and so when you end up drunk you can pester us the whole night..no.. NO!” Bom demanded..

“Err.. and so what you two want??.. going in the roof top and then jump altogether..?” I jokingly said..which I know will make Bommie to shut up.. well she’s the one who has that brilliant idea..

the first time I met her,..she’s so dumbfounded that me and Chunnie found her in the roof top on the verge of jumping .., not when her boyfriend suddenly came and stop her..and da..da … there I met joongki her boyfriend..i suddenly found out that she’s Chunnie’s cousin.. and so we became friends, since I don’t  have any friend that time except Chun my seatmate and the first guy I met in the class..

suddenly I heard Bom.. trying her really best coughing.. while Joongki on his so pale face..

 

“Arasso.. lets just go to my place..and lets have a blissful time watching movies,is that okay?”

“huh..! why you so boring?.. I have plans just meet me in the park..we will have our blissful night later…” bom said which made me and Joongki look at each other and shrugged.. ‘this cannot be.. our night is doomed’..

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

short update^_^ Hello to my new subscribers..the feeling of having 5 subscribers for the first time is so touching!

mian for allmy grammaratical errors..eheheh..i hate english!

mind commenting? put suggestion or any reaction for me to aleast improve my story:D

 

THANK YOU ALL..