Chapter 8.

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on ; 24/11/12 . 


(Your POV)

 

So decided that you had to hurry over for your class . Since your college is just a few blocks away , you decided you could spend a few more minutes just taking photos of the park . You then see a little girl that was crying in front of Taemin. You wonder what was going on but by the looks of it , it seems that she dropped her lollipop on the ground just right in front of Taemin . Taemin's face and the rest of SHINee's face expressions looked as though they've never seen a little girl cry before. It seems that they couldn't communicate with her because she doesn't understand Korean . 

A/N ; the reason why you could talk to SHINee all this while is because the moment you saw Taemin you socialized in Korean . (sorry if you were confused all this while -bows- )

You quickly ran over and so happen it was your neighbour's only daughter that came to the park to see you . She hugged the moment she saw you . You hugged her back and lifted her chin up and said "Why you crying hmm ?" while her hair .

"Omo ! It's you ! thank you so much ! I didn't know what to do ! " Taemin said with sincerity . "Aigooo , you never know what to do " Jonghyun said while patting Taemin on the head .

SHINee was just standing there beside you and the little girl , wondering what's going on .

"___________ .." The little girl said softly . "You know her ?" Minho said raising one side of his eyebrow .
"She's my neighbour's only daughter , when I got back from Ko- uh I mean when ever since she was born up to now I kept her company because she was the only child ." You said while still holding on to the little girl .

"She's the only child ?" Onew asked . "She had an older brother ."You said while covering the little girl's ears .
"What happened to him .. ?" Key asked while looking at the little girl pitifully .

"Let's just say that , he's an angel now ." You said while covering her ears again . "What's the little girl's name ?" Taemin asked . "Her name is Anna . " You said while looking at the little girl.Anna was pulling your shirt gently ,and you got on your knees to be on the same level as her .

Anna : You're leaving me aren't you .. ?
You : Not forever .-smiles-
Anna : how long till you'll be back ?
You : I don't know Anna . Where's your parents ?
Anna : they don't know I left the house .
You : What ? You left alone wandering again ?
Anna : I had to see you one last time before you go to Korea ..
You : Aww -pulls her in for a hug- You know I'm not leaving anytime soon kiddo , come , let's take you home.
Anna : don't you have class starting soon ?
You : But for you , I'd get late anyways . Let's go ! 

(Taemin's POV) 
Aha ! So it is true ! She IS going to Korea ! She's really great with kids . But how can she speak English so well but also speak Korean fluently ? 

Does she have experience in Korea already ? Oh no , she's leaving again ! Unknowingly before she left I grabbed her arm . 

She was surprised but then she looked at me and smiled , then I just let go of her arm .

 

(Your POV ) 

Just as you thought you should take Anna home then run to college , someone grabs your arm . You turn back and you see Taemin holding on to your arm , so you just flash a smile at him and he lets go . "Yes ?" You said while holding onto Anna's hand .

"_________ , Is he your Korean boyfriend ?" Anna said while smiling at you and Taemin .
"Oh sweetie no , I just met him , why ? Does he look good looking to you ? " you said while smiling at Anna .
"He'd be good if he was your boyfriend _______ , He looks like a nice person " Anna said while putting her finger in . You just fell for Anna's cuteness and just pat her head . 

" I just wanted to ask when I could see you again ." Taemin said while looking at the ground . "Taemin-ah ! You don't just ask a girl like that ! " Jonghyun said directly .

"You're a stubborn one aren't you ? I said let fate decide ! " you said playfully while gently tapping his nose with your index finger . "Come on Anna , let's go ! Before Mr.David kills me " You said while walking away with Anna .

" THE BAD MAN ?" Anna said while squeezing your hand . "Haha , yes Anna , the bad man . " You said while smiling at her.

 

(SHINee's POV)

Taemin : Yahh .. Hyung .. did you see how great she was with kids ?
Minho : well that I admit , she'll make a great mother one day .
Jonghyun : Are you guys listening to yourself ?
Key : well , were you even listening to them ?
Jonghyun : I was  ! Were you ?
Key : You know I don't care , we don't even know her .
Onew : Anna is cute .
Taemin & Minho & Key & Jonghyun : WHATEVER HE DOES , IT'S THE ONEW CONDITION !
*It was time for SHINee to leave , the crew and everyone was clearing up the set while they were just hanging around there for a few minutes *

 

After sending Anna back home , you ran back the the park because you realized you left the handkerchief your crush gave you . You sprint to the park and saw the handkerchief at the bench you guys sat a moment ago .

The SHINee members saw you but the one thing on your mind is Handkerchief > College .

You literally jumped over the bench , grabbed the handkerchief and ran as fast as you could to your college . That stunt you did left the SHINee member's in shock with their jaw-dropped .

"Did she just.-" Key said . "Yes , she just -"Minho continued . "Jump over that bench" Taemin continued .

"And ran as fast as she could as though it was nothing " Jonghyun finished .

"Woah .. " All the SHINee members said at the same time .