Final.

Easy.

The manager there told him that they cannot leave the company without a medical certificate. For Minyoung's sake, Youngjae decided to make himself fall sick in order to send Minyoung off. He wanted himself to react to heat . On Thursday night, he sneaked out from his bedroom to take a cold shower. After that, he slept inside an aircon room with his fellow trainee, Daehyun and Zelo. He was freezing as he spilled cold water on his face again in the aircon room. Even though it's really cold, but for Minyoung he will sacrifice. The next day at the dance studio, he was asked to drink water but he didn't instead the water went into the plant's pot. He was on the edge of fainting but no matter what, he can't. He had to sneak out of the company to send her off. But while practicing "Warrior" their debut song, he couldn't stand anymore. He collasped. Everyone was shocked and went to his aid. They called for the ambulance and sent Youngjae to the nearest hospital.

Youngjae's POV:

I couldn't stand anymore. I've gone numb. I can't feel myself anymore. Next thing I know, everything infront of me went blank. Everything was white. Pale white. Just then, I saw a blur shadow walking towards me. Perfect 'S' waist and wavy, curly hair. As it got closer, I stood up and squint my eyes to get a clearer view. It- it was you? It's -it's YOU! "MINYOUNG!" I shouted as I ran towards you. I tried to hug you, but you just fade away. I look around for you, you appeared again and fade away. "Youngjae, I'm Sorry." With that you fade away, once again. "Don't go! DON"T! PLEASE! DON'T!" I shouted as my knees gave in and collasped on the floor. "KAJIMA!" I shouted as I woke up from that dream. My head ached like damn. I looked around me, Yongguk was on my right and Daehyun on the left. I cannot spend any more time here in bed. "Yah, kwenchana?' "Youngjae-ah kwencha-" "What day is it?" "Why?" Daehyun asked. "Just tell me!" I hurried him. He gave a frustration sigh and checked his phone. "Saturday. Oh, if you don't know, you slept for almost a day. Oh and if you are curious, time now is... 5.05."  he said. 5.05. "Oh !" I cursed as I ran out of the room grabbing a jacket and ran out of the company, hailling a cab. "Ahjusshi. To Incheon Airport." The taxi driver sped off. 'Please don't go yet. Please.' I prayed as hard as possible. Please. Don't. I got out of the taxi and ran through the airport. Looking desperately for you. Cafes, desparture, everywhere. But you cannot be found. I looked at the time for you departure, 6. But now is only 5.30. You still have time. I ran up and down. Left and right. Then, I found you kissing him passionately. Him. Not me. You took your luggage and went off without noticing me. I went forward and followed you.

-End of POV-

"Jagi~ Ready?"  Doojoon asked as he took the luggages and make them in position. "Neh, I'm just left with my handbag~!" Minyoung said as she grabbed your handbag and gave him a peck on his cheeks while he was looking through the luggages. "Ahh, Nappeun~!" He said as he grabbed her by the waist and kissed you. He bit your tongue, asking for entrance. She gladly welcomed him as her right hand went up to his head, pushing his head closer and deeper into you. Both of you went out of breathe and finally seperate herlips. They quickly took all their luggages and went into the airport, without noticing the guy behind her. Looking at her. They went into the airport and Minyoung settled down on some seats while Doojoon went and get a coffee while waiting for the departure. Youngjae didn't dare to approach her. He already had in mind what to say to her but he just cannot express it in front of her. He thought for a while and decided to walk towards her. Just in the right time, Doojoon was walking towards her too. "Minyoung." Youngjae spoke as Doojoon hand her a coffee. Minyoung's eyes were so big that the eye balls inside might drop out. "Yah. What are you doing here?"  Doojoon said in anger as he stood up, defending Minyoung. "Jagi, c-can you leave us two alone?" Minyoung said as he gave Doojoon an assuring expression. He smiled at Minyoung and glared while he was turning his eyes towards Youngjae. He left, leaving Youngjae and Minyoung. "Make it fast. Whatever you want to say, spill it out." Minyoung said as she looked down onto the floor after sipping her coffee. "Minyoung, we-we loved each other like what we see in the movies. But why must it fill with sadness like it? I really didn't know love well back then. I didn't know that implusive actions cannot solve anything back then. I regret myself from doing all that when I was loving you like in the movies. Do you and I have to become like this now? I am getting tired at everything I do and see. Even just by looking at your beautiful self, I go crazy. I already had in mind what I am going to say but I just couldn't say it in a proper way but seeing you and him kissing passionately. I clenched my fist against the sadness that's in front of me. Why? Did- did you ever loved me?" He sobed out the last sentence. "No. No, Youngjae. No. I don't really love you that much as you expected. I'm really sorry for hurting. Please, m-move on. I-I'm sure you'll find another woman better and prettier than me. Please." She cried as he leaned forward and kissed his for the last time. "I've loved you once. Remember." She smile as she waliked towards the departure, wiping her tears away with Doojoon. Youngjae stood there watching her leave. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kajimayeo. Kajima~!! KAJIMA!" Youngjae shouted as he shot up from the bench. "Aish, I got shocked by you, Youngjae!" Minyoung said as she held her heart with shocked expression. "S-so, you -you didn't leave me?" Youngjae asked. "What? Leave you for what kind of good reason?" Minyoung asked as she chuckled as his silliness. "Aish! It's just a dream!" Youngjae complained and went back on his back with his head on Minyoung's thighs and slept again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update. I was really busy these days~! >< Sorry! And I am also sorry for both grammactical mistakes and If this story doesn't suit you, I'm sorry. Sorry if it ! Enjoy and please comment! No slient readers please~!! <3 Thank you so much for your support! I'll see you when I see you~! <3

-Bec.