Reply

AiGasa (LoveUmbrella)

 

That’s it. No choice.

“Thanks for driving this far, here’s the payment.” I handed the money and stepped out of the car.

I ran as fast as I could. I never ran this fast in my entire life. I even bumped into someone. I just said ‘gomenasai’ as I ran. There’s no time left. She could leave any minute now. I have to tell her. I don’t even know when she’ll come back.

I kept on running. My throat felt cold and dry.

FASTER…!

And there I saw the airport. … I ran even faster. I felt my legs slowly getting weaker by the second.

I entered, passing the cold glass door.

There’s a lot of people here. I have to find her. I looked at the flight schedule.

Then I saw her. She was with her parents.

They were already heading to the plane! I ran and called her name.

“HITOMI!!!!!!! WAIT!!!!!! I need to talk to you!”

Then she looked back. “T-Tegoshi-kun?”

She was too far from where I was standing. I tried to run to where she is, but two guards didn’t let me pass them. “I’m sorry sir but you’re making a ruckus. If you aren’t going aboard or aren’t seeing anyone off, please leave.” “I can’t!”

“Tegoshi…kun…”

Lots of people were staring at me.

…what should I do…?

…that’s it…!

“Hitomi!!! Wait!!!”

I took the journal from my pocket. I ripped off the page I wrote something a while ago. I quickly made a small airplane. “Hitomi!”

The paper airplane flew to her. Almost everyone in the airport was looking at us. Her parents looked at the paper airplane. “Hitomi, we have to go.” “Please wait. I need to know why he’s here.”

She unfolded the paper.

Then she looked at me. Tears were coming out of her eyes. “Finally…”

Then she shouted:

“I LOVE YOU TOO!!! I Promise! I’ll be back!”

Everyone in the airport gasped.

My feelings got across…at last.