Journal

AiGasa (LoveUmbrella)

 

“Kuso.”

I kept repeating this until I got home.

That was the perfect moment…but I still didn’t pull it off.

Maybe she got bored from my story and fell asleep. She seemed tired anyway.

…….

I arrived at my apartment. I feel stressed. I took of my jacket and sat on my bed, opened the TV and drank a cup of coffee.

----------

I love you Anna. Stay with me forever!”

Next.

“Please go out with me!” “T-Takashi…YES!!!”

Next.

“I want to travel the world with you my lov

Next.

“LET’S GET MARRIE

NEXT.

“Kekkon e kudasa

----------

I turned the TV off. There’s nothing good to watch. Ugh…

I saw a notebook on the bed. “It’s my journal.” I opened it. Few pages were torn out. I didn’t have anything good to write on it before. A pencil was on the floor. I picked it up.

“Hitomi…”

I wrote something on the paper. I wrote it many times. Then I put the notebook in my jacket.

***

A few minutes later, I woke up. “I fell asleep?”

*Ring Ring*

Feeling drowsy, I answered my CP.

“Moshi-mo—” “TEGOSHI!!!!! Where are you?! I’ve been calling you for 15 minutes!!!!” “H-Hey calm down Masuda, sorry I fell asleep jeez. I have a life too you kno—”

“Tegoshi, listen. Hitomi suddenly needed to go to America tonight. The surgery is going to take place there. I can’t go after her because I’m still at work. You still didn’t confess, did you?! Well hurry up! Baka!! Go after her!!! You won’t even know when she’ll return. She’s probably at the airport right now! HAYAKU!!!!

The line went flat. I was still trying to absorb all the things he said. I wore my jacket and ran outside. I called for a taxi and went straight to the airport.

…hurry up…            …hurry up…

            …hurry up…             …please…

The cab stopped. “I’m sorry if you’re in a hurry sir, but it seems like the traffic is long.”

DAMN…!

How am I gonna get there now?