You got to be kidding me...

I can't do this
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up and looked around. It was pitch black outside. No sign of life anywhere. Aish~~ what was he up to? Seriously, it's this late and he's still with that woman.~~~ Wait a minute, that only meant one thing..... Ewwww. I shouldn't even think about that. The thought if those two doing. Yaah. It's just-*growl, growl* Omo, I'm so hungry. I should go check and see if he is still in there because if he left me here alone I'm going to flipping kill him.n sight

Third Person:

Lea looked aroung outside to see if anyone or anything was lurking about. Lucky for her she seemed to be the only sign of life in sight. She got out the car and made her way towards the apartment building. "He better still be here", she thought to herself. As she was thinking she heard a strange noise. She slightly panicked, looking aroung again, still seeing nothing so she kept going forward. Then she heard it again, a little louder and closer this time. This made here extremely uneasy so she picked up the pace going straight for the apartment stairs, but walking faster was not the best idea. The noise was now a loud yet muffled cry and scared her half to death. " What can be out this late at night. Oh god help me. Don't let me die out here tonight. It's only my first day here, don't make it my last" she thought out loud.

"Wh-who's there" said the muffled cry. Hearing a reply to her comment caused her to scream, and loudly. Very, very loudly.

This then made the figure grab her, tightly.

"LEEEET ME GO!!! NOW. LET ME GO YOU !! YOU THUG!", Lea yelled. Fighting the figure holding her but it wasn't much of a difference because the figure was much, much stronger than her.

"Yah, can you be quiet you bapo!", said the figure holding Lea. Then she realized by the sound of the voice and the use of the word"bapo" that it was no other than Luke. The mysterious, annoying boy she had met only hours before. But why was he outside this whole time, and crying.

"BE QUIET, YOU WANT ME TO BE QUIET?! How can I be quiet when you suddenly come up to me in the dark, holding me tightly" she said as she attempted to break free from him after the like 15th time. Actually becoming succesful this time because he gave up holding her and stepped back.

"I- I was just  coming to the car when I heard something coming my way and I thought it was something coming to hurt me" Luke said, hoping Lea wouldn't hear the obvious lie in his voice. But it was to late

"You are lying. From the way it sounded, I heard crying, and by the way you look, it seems as if you are the one who was making the noise" she smartly remarked. "Tsk, I wasn't crying, I have a stuffy nose and I- uh was co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter