Who is he?!

I can't do this
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                          Lea's POV

Oh lordy. What is going on. I just got here, my first day in Korea and this. Some guy with my luggage and a sign with my name on it. Aisssh. What do I do. I mean I could scream, or call for help, but that would cause to much attention. And I don't really like attention much. Suddenly I felt a hand creep up on my shoulder, "YAAAAAH!!!" I scream. Dammit, screaming was a bad decision, now there are people looking at us yet again. Greeeat. "Look girl, I don't know you well but your already becoming a pain in my . Auntie didn't tell me you would be this, how you say, crazy. All I was supposed to do was come to the airport when your flight got in and find your luggage and hold this sign up until you found me. Aish." Wait a minute. Hold on just one minute, did he just say what I think he did. Did he just say auntie.........

"What do you mean auntie? How do you know about my aunt? Are you like some sort of stalker/ or thug that finds girls to be in the trafficking business? Well look here buddy, I won't be joining any business of yours you freak. Just give me my bags and I will be on my way" then I grabbed my bags and started marching off all cool like when I heard a loud laugh coming from his direction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC5SXvJ_evs

I have to admit his laugh was pretty cute, but the problem was he was laughing at me. How embarassing." Yah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter