By the Beach

I will wait for you, forever ♥

-Narrator's POV:-

They arrived at the beach.

 

 

-Tiffany's POV:-

~talks to Jessica~

"wow Jessie, can't believe how diffent our classmates look outside of school."

"yeahh, JongHyun looks hotterrr x103924875 than in school >_<"

"TaeMin's superr cute in his bermudas & sleeveless top :B SooMin's really pretty too. No wonder Key likes her..."

Key... Why does everything seem to somehow link to you?

"yeahh. Everyone looks pretty good actually ^^"

 

We settled down on a shady spot at the beach.

We all took out the stuff we prepared and began eating like hungry pigs.

Suddenly... I remembered the cake.

I signalled to everyone before I took it out and we all yelled together:

"Surprise!~ Happy Birthday Jessica!"

*sing happy birthday song*

 

 

 

-Jessica's POV:-

"wowww... you guys did all these for me? I am so touched." *blushes*

*blows candle and wishes*

I wish JongHyun likes me too.

"thank you all very muchhhh. This is my best birthday yet!"

Unknowingly, tears of joy trickled down my cheeks.

JongHyun handed me a tissue while Tiffany wipes it away for me.

She said "Don't cry, silly girl. Its your birthday! You should be happy and smile!"

"I am happy. And I guess I am too touched. Its the first time my birthday felt so special... Thanks again you guys." *sniffs*

We cut the cake and ate.

After that, we decide to play at the seaside.

SooMin volunteered to stay behind to takecare of our stuff even though we told her its not needed.

 

 

-Tiffany's POV:-

We played along the beach and everyone was having a good time.

Suddenly, being the clumsy girl I was, I tripped.

Ouch...

I was looking at where I scraped my knee when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

To my surprise, I turned and saw SooMin.

She supported me and helped me up. The others were still playing and goofing around so they did not notice I fell.

 Without a word, she just brought me to where we placed our bags. She washed and treated my wound carefully.

 "Does it hurt?"

"Aniyo, Thanks alot... SooMin" Wow. She's actually really nice. I guess I had a wrong impression of her all along.

Jessica started to noticed that I was gone and glanced around looking for me. Then she spotted me with SooMin.

She rushed over to me.

"Tiffany, are you ok? What's the matter?"

"Ne. I am fine. Nothing serious. SooMin treated it for me already."

*whispers* "She did??? I almost thought she pushed you."

*talks softly* "I think we have wronged her. She is actually kind-hearted and she means us no harm..."

*whispers softer* "Guess the real mastermind just Key then..."

"What did you say?"

"Ermm.. Nothing (:"

SooMin saw some of the other girls calling Jessica.

"Jessica, I think you better go join them. They look like they would come drag you over if you protested O_o"

"What about Tiffany? I cant just leave her here"

"Don't worry, leave her to me. I will take care of her..."

"Yeahh, just go already birthday girl (: I am old enough to look after myself~"

"Okay then..."

 

"SooMin, you can actually go play too... I can help look after the things since I am staying here."

"Nahh... Its okay. I am not really those sociable and active kind of person... I prefer sitting down here accompanying you (:"

"Hmm... Okayy. Thanks again"

"Its nothing."

"By the way, how did you meet Key? oops. I did not intend to ask this but I guess it just slipped out of my mouth...

"We were classmates and I sat beside him... When did you know him?"

"Oh I see. Me? When we were young, about 10 years old... He was my bestfriend then.."

"Do you love him?"

Her question caught me off guard.

Do I really love him? Or is he just my friend?? "I..I'm not really sure now..."

*spoke softly* "I see. Hwaiting Tiffany, don't give up!"

We sat there and chatted about school, life, interest and anything under the sun...

I got to a lot more about SooMin and I have to say, She is really way better than I thought she was.

I guess that's why he fell for her while I was gone.

I really can't blame him anymore.

 

Soon, it was already 6.30pm.

Time passes too quickly when we're enjoying ourselves. Everyone was getting tired so we sat along the beach and watched the sun set peacefully.

What a ravishing and breath-taking view.

It means more when my closest friends are watching it with me...

But yet I dont feel contented. Just because the person I want to watch it with most is not with me.

I wish you were here with me.

A drop of tear fell and glistened in the Sun's ray.

I quickly wiped my tears so no one noticed.

I miss you.

 

 

 

 

 

-End of Chapter 9-

 

 

-Writer's Message:-

 

Hey people~

Sorry this took so long ):

Keep your comments (good/bad) comming in!

Its always new to see them :D

AND Thank you so much for staying so LOYAL.

I love you guys and stay tuned!