I Need A Girl - Jaejoong and YulMin

Twelves One Shot Request Shop

I Need A Girl

Jaejoong’s P.O.V.

I just broke up with my girlfriend Jessica Jung, a girl whom I met at school. She was my one and only love the past 3 years. And I was hers only, I never looked to another girl except for her. I loved her so much, but that changed because of what she done to me.

She and I was supposed to be meeting at a mall for our anniversary. But she betrayed me, she was with a guy named Yunho Jung in a restaurant. Soon I gave up on her and moved on.

It was an awkward morning for Jaejoong because his grandpa just asked him to go speed dating. He wants his grandson to be married already, but Jaejoong insisted.

“Aish! Grandpa is very ughh!” Jaejoong thought as he got up from his bed.

“Grandson~ Wake up! And eat your breakfast!” Grandpa shouted from downstairs.

“I’m awake grandpa!” I shouted back, that seems rude neh? But this is different; if you don’t answer back he will surely grab your ear and pinched it hard!!

I slid on my slippers and went downstairs. I saw grandpa sitting on his rocking chair, reading morning newspapers.

“Grandson, eat now and wash up. You’ll be late for your work. And yes, don’t forget to attend that dating session.” Grandpa said.

“Yeah I know grandpa~” I said not interested on what he’s saying. I started eating the food he made.

I finished breakfast and dressing, need to go to work now. Heading to my work place at Unicorn Photography. I got my pro camera and snap pictures of kids with their teacher crossing the pedestrian. I snapped another picture of a girl holding a bouquet of daisies. And snap another picture of a couple and their daughter having a picnic.

I passed by at Girls’ Generation Boutique, I greeted YulMin and she greeted me back.

YulMin’s P.O.V.

I just opened the boutique and dressed the mannequins with Summer clothes. Yes! Summer it is! I love summer you know~ Having a summer break and going to swimming pools or beaches, WOW!

I dressed a mannequin with a printed T-Shirt and mini shorts, I added a stylish straw hat and slippers.

Just then someone entered and greeted me, it was Jaejoong.

“Good morning Yullie~” Jaejoong greeted and smiled.

“Good morning Joongie~” I greeted back. I watch him viewing the mannequins’ clothes, and snap pictures.

“So, how’s business?” Jaejoong spoke while snapping pictures.

“It’s good, how ‘bout you?” I asked folding the Winter clothes and placing them in the box.

“Doing great.” He replied and snap a picture of me folding the winter clothes.

“Yah~ Delete that!” I whined like a little girl.

“Arasso.” He said and waved good bye to me.

I continued changing all the dresses of the mannequins and folding the Winter clothes.

 

5 Days passed

Jaejoong’s P.O.V.

“Didn’t I told you to attend dating sessions?!” Grandpa shouted. He’s angry, tsked why do I need to get married at 25?!

“Grandpa~ I don’t want to get married at this age~” I said, he stood up and slapped me.

“You’re just like your mother! Who’s very inconsiderate!” He shouted. “If you will not have a girlfriend, I will force you to have an arrange marriage with Hwang Tiffany!” with that I was taken aback.

“I will just look for a girlfriend! I will not marry HER!!” I screamed to my thoughts.

He finished his speech and left for bedtime. I’m tired, gonna sleep and look for a girlfriend tomorrow!

Morning came and I got dressed, time to hunt for girls.

I went to a dating session, and…..bam! Rejected.  The girls whom I met are not my type. But there’ this one girl whom I like.

 

YulMin’s P.O.V.ow                                                 

“We’re DONE!” Joon said and shove me. Yes Lee Joon and I Im YulMin broke up, how great is that? Well I don’t care, I’ve been waiting for this moment. Yes this moment to break up with HIM! He’s a jerk ok! I know he doesn’t love me, and I don’t love him too. Tsked whatever.

I went to the park and plugged in my earphones, I listened to I Need A Girl by Taeyang. I sat on a bench and closed my eyes, feeling the wind blowing to my face.

“Ummm..miss? May I sit with you?” a husky voice asked.

“Neh? Uhhh..Sure.” I smiled.

“YulMin?” the husky voice said.

“Oh! Jaejoong..Annyeong~” I said.

We chatted and chatted. We walked in circles.

“Gosh~ Your grandpa is really..umm worried for you?” I commented to what he said. He told me all from Jessica and he’s break up to what he’s experiencing now.

“Yeah..How ‘bout you?” He said and gloomy smiled.

“Me? Well I just broke up with my jerk boyfriend this morning.” I said.

“Ohh.. that’s bad.” He nodded

“No it’s ok, I’m perfectly FINE.” I laughed.

“Hello?” He pretended knocking in a door. “Somebody in here?” He joked.

“What? I don’t even love him, and he doesn’t even love me too.” I simply said and played with my fingers.

“Yeah, whatever.*tsk* REALLY! I Need A Girl!” Jaejoong groaned loudly enough to scare the doves.

“Yah! Keep it down~” I smacked the of his head.

“It hurts ok!” Jaejoong whined.

We went by a photo booth. Jaejoong dropped coins in it and we chose a background.

 

 

 

 

 

 

We posed in the past 3 snaps until he stopped on the last 3 snaps.

“YulMin…are you going to look for another guy?” Jaejoong suddenly asked making my smile fad away.

“Hahaha, of course. Being alone in this world means your life is not worth it .” I faked smiled, I didn’t look at him nor glance at him.

“Phwew! I thought you’re going to say No.” He said and smiled brightly.

“Come on the camera is waiting. I’ll press capture now.” I said.

“Ok, I’m ready.” He turned around facing the camera.

SNAP! He turned around and kissed me in my lips.

SNAP! Still kissing me, with his arms wrapped around my waist.

I just closed my eyes and let him kiss me. He stopped and said: “Im YulMin…will you be my girlfriend?” His eyes were telling the truth. “Kim Jaejoong..will you be my boyfriend?” I replied while smiling.

“Kiss can change everything.” He said an kissed me again.


Requested by:JustWinters

Written by: JaeNielHyuk

Characters: Jaejoong and Im YulMin