Micha and Heechul

Twelves One Shot Request Shop

Michie walk inside a bookstore. She wants to meet someone here, she really dressed up for this.

She look around and find out that he's not here yet. so she decide to look around, she goes to the manga section, look and take some manga with her. She then look at other books and take all the books she find interesting

"I think I buy too much." she look at the pile she is carrying.

It was hard for Michie to bring all of the books. Then someone bumped her which make her lost her balance.

Michie was falling backward, "aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh."

"Hee-ah, you should be more careful." Michie look at the person catching her.

"Oppa..." said Michie, Heechul  then start helping her picking up all her books.

"Give it to me, I'll carry it." said Heechul taking all the books, Michie offered to help but he refuse. "I don't get it why you have to buy so many books?"

"Because I like reading, and since my parents are away for one week this is the only companion I have."

"Oh...you can visit my house, you know my mom would like it if you visit."

"Hmmm." Michie then pay all the books, she likes reading, bookstore and library is her favorite place.

"Nee..... Oppa... let's go to the new cafe."

"Okay...which one?"

"The new one it's right over...." Michie look around. "where is it?"

"You forget it. Aishhh...your memory is very unreliable." Heechul then asked someone about the location of the cafe. "Michie -ah, it's right there." pointing the opposite direction.

The both of them enter the cafe, and the be seated.

"Wah,, it's nice to see siblings come together." said the waitress.

"Siblings?! Ah yes, I'm her younger sister." Michie answered, she is really focus at the menu. "Can I have two strawberry cheese cake, one bluberry cheese cake, one opera cake and one tiramisu."

"Michie-ah, don't order that much for yourself."

"But I want it all.." Michie start pouting.

"Ah you're so childish. I have one apple pie then."

"Ah yes, what do you want to drink?" said the waitress a bit amused because both of them.

"Milkshake."

"cofee."

"I can't believe you, I'm your sister?" Heechul glared at Michie who’s still looking at the menu.

"Why not? we're friends since childhood."

"At least tell her I'm your brother."

“Oppa you’re just too beautiful as my brother.” Michie smile teasingly at Heechul, Heechul just glared at her.

“So now I am just a sister to you?”

Michie just smiled and not long their foods came. Michie was enjoying her cake, but Heechul just not in the mood because of what she just said before. But eventually Heechul and Michie finished and then went out to go somewhere else.

“Hah...the weather is so nice today. Oppa why are you still sulking?”

Heechul just stay quiet not willingly to respond to what Michie said. Michie then stop walking and wait till Heechul pass, she then walk beside him. Michie try to look at Heechul but Heechul avoids it every time. Michie then hold Heechul’s hand which of course surprised the older guy, it makes Heechul face to his side, Michie was putting her aegyo.

“Aish.....I am not mad at you.” He then pinched Michie’s cheeks. “But seriously you just see me as a sibling?”

Michie then lean her body foward and then kiss Heechul’s lips by sudden. “Oppa....Saranghae...” Heechul just blushed. Michie then smiled seeing Heechul blushing and then theywalked hand by hand.


Requested by: Micha

Writer: Rene

Characters: Michie and Heechul