The Forgotten Memory

It's COMPLICATED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqAG37XvHyg&feature=player_detailpage

Days have passed by, and the more they've stumble upon one another, their presence was never undetected. They would poke their heads up to find him/her and a smile would crept its way up their face unnoticed once they did find him/her. But, today... today was entirely different. Something happened, and what happened was a reversal of their first encounter.

There he was, walking in hall, one hand preoccupied with books and the other in his pocket. He walked as his eyes roam around the empty hall. His head hung low, scoffed, a smile crept its way up his face as he rise his head only to be met with the same eyes. Those same eyes he was so ever mesmerised. He stood frozen as so was she. As both gaze never leaving, mouth agaped from the shock. FInally, here, they stood, meters away but still vivd enough to recognize. 

He/She is here., they both thought.

Suddenly, as if, something was injected into their brain, they felt an immense pang of pain. Memory flowed, as if death was finally taking away their soul. He leaned to the wall, while she was on her knees, both clutching thier heads. Coincidnece? Nope. There was a reason why. When they were trying to catch their breathe, both head rose only to be face upon each others gaze. Once their gaze was locked with one another, memories flowed.

___

FLASHBACKS DOWN MEMORY LANE :

 

It was their first day of school. They were kindergarden student. As he was all smiles, he took a quick look at his school until she caught his attention. He smile wildly and made his way toward the girl who was clutching her teddy bear. Once he was near, he tapped the girl and greeted her,"Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Gongchan. What's your's?". She was as he expected, a beauty of an angel's baby. Her face was flustered red, slightly paniced yet slightly shy. cute, he thought. Finally, she spoke."H-hi. M-my name's Anna. Anna Park."

___

It was their third year as middle school students, Anna was bringing two cups of Iced lemon tea. She was stroding her way toward gongchan who was now sitting on the bench, both hand inside his pocket. From afar, a mischevious smile crept its way to her face as an idea sprung into her thoughts. Let's scare Mr. Cool headed, she thought. She tiptoed behind the bench. Once she was slightly near Gongchan, her head came close to his as she whispers,"Boo!".

"Ahhh! Yah! Anna! don't scare me like that!", Gongchan said as he acted surprise, a smile creeping it way to his face. He actually knew Anna was behind him but just played dumb. "mehrong!", as she put her tounges out and ran away from him. "Yah! Come back here!!" as he tries to catch up to her. 

___

It was their forth year as middle school students when Anna walked, exhausted, face pale. Before Anna fully fell to the ground, Gongchan who took notice of how Anna oddly wobbles her way to school, rush to her side and caught her."Anna, gwaenchanha? Yah! Anna! what's wrong?!" as he shook her shoulder. He touched her forehead, shocked how high her fever was. He immediattely lift her up, bridal style. She was slightly awake when she lift her head up slightly, to be faced upon Gongchan's flustere face. She couldn't hear anything as if her ear has gone numbed. Gongchan.. I love you, She thought to herself before she fell to unconscious.

___

It was spring afternoon. Gongchan was kneeling on his knees as he brought a box. He opened the box, inside holds a ring. He smilled when he saw how Anna started to cry and said, "Anna Park, will you be my girlfriend, my lover, my wife and lastly, my soulmate?". How perfect can it get? The guy you love giving a proposal of a life time, on his knees, in public, centered with beautiul flower, as envy stares at them. Finally she responded, "You nappeun namja, of course I would say yes, you pabo"

___

___

Finally, he was back to reality. Gongchan was on his knees while Anna already fainted from too much exhaustion of memory flow.Once he look at her, a slight smile crept its way to his face. Before he fall into unconsciousness, he breathe out her name,"Anna.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

I was listening to this song when suddenly, BAM! it inspired me something. so I wrote it down. Hope you like it.

p.s. I know you're all quetioning me why he seems, in this chapter flashback, he seem to have no hearing problem. the story will get there as to why. so stay tuned for more surprise!!

@copyright.Izzy101196