Lost Like Little Red Riding Hood

Where The Magic Is

S   e   c   o   n   d      C   h   a   p   t   e   r   ~ 

Hwan Hui felt pain in her head, almost like she had a hangover. ''Ughh.'' she groaned, rubbing her head. 'What happen? Gosh my head hurts so much.'

She heard birds chirping and noticed that everything was bright. 'Birds.. chirping? In my room? And it was night, why is it so bright?'

She looked up and her eyes widened as her lips parted in bewilderment. She definitely was not in her room anymore. There was grass everywhere, and flowers. It was beautiful, yes, but this wasn't the time to admire the beautiful nature.

''How.. in the world did I get here?'' Hwan Hui murmured to herself. 'This better not be some prank. But if it is, this is one hell of a prank. Maybe knocking me out and bringing me here to this weird forest? Not possible. If it's not a prank.. then how did I get here?'

She looked around and felt something cold against her leg. She looked down. It was that peculiar orb again. But this time, it wasn't glowing and there wasn't any colorful dust inside it like before.

''Why do I get a weird feeling it's because of you that i'm here?'' Hwan Hui said, talking to the orb as if it was a human.

Nonetheless, she scooped it up, and dropped it into her pocket, safely.

She realized that there was a pathway.

'To follow... or not to follow?' Curiosity got the most of her, and she walked down the pathway. Everything was bright and birds were chirping happily as if today was the best day ever.

Everything just gave off a happy vibe that Hwan Hui herself felt a little joyous. Only a little. She was still aggravated since she couldn't figure out how she got to the strange place she is now.

She walked through the grassy road and stomped her way through. She didn't know where she was going but she kept walking and walking, as if something was pulling her towards a destination.

''Hey there,'' a voice suddenly said. Her head snapped towards the right, where she heard the voice. ''Who's there?'' she said, taking a step towards the voice.

''You're pretty. Haha.'' the voice said. Hwan Hui's eyebrows creased in confusion. She heard the voice clearly, but no one was around.

She left the pathway and walked into the forest. Just like how Little Red Riding Hood left the pathway when her mother specifically told not to leave the road.

She wandered into the forest, following the voice. Maybe this person can help her, and maybe he knows how she got there in the first place. But first, she needs to be able to see this person.

''Where are you?'' she asked, looking around. ''Here,'' a voice answered. She turned and saw a guy sitting on the rock, dirty. He looked very masculine and he looked.. hungry.

Hwan Hui, shocked by his sudden appearance, stumbled back. ''Woah, careful there.'' the guy said, giving her a white toothy smile.

''Who are you?'' she asked, raising an eyebrow. ''I'm Taecyeon, a Pawpaw.'' he answered dryly, while kneeling on the rock.

''A.. what?'' she asked, confused. ''A Pawpaw. You've never met a Pawpaw? It's very common though,'' he said, tilting his head.

Hwan Hui was beyond confused. 'Is this guy crazy? What the hell is a Pawpaw? Like a dog's foot or something?'

''What's a Pawpaw?'' she asked. ''A flower. It's my flower symbol. How can you not know? Are you like.. a little mental in the head?'' he said, tapping his temple. 

'Flower symbol? What the heck is this guy talking about? And me, mental?! If anything, he's the mental one here.' Hwan Hui thought, staring at the weird man still staring at her.

''How about you?'' he asked, resting on his arms. ''I'm.. Hwan Hui.'' she said, bored of their conversation. ''Your flower symbol?'' he asked.

Hwan Hui stayed quiet, she had no idea what a flower symbol was. ''Wait-,'' he got up and sniffed, going closer and closer to me, ''Hm.. I can't sniff out your flower. There's a smell but.. I cant figure out which flower it is. That's strange.''

''But you sure smell good..'' he smiled and sniffed you some more, burying his head in your hair. ''Personal space please.'' she shoved him.

'What the hell is this guy thinking? Sniffing me? Some ert you are.' she glared at him. ''I'm going.'' she said, turning and heading back to that pathway.

She didn't know where she was going, but anywhere away from that creeper is better than anything.

''Not just yet. I'm still hungry and if you haven't noticed, wandering around in the woods alone is dangerous. You don't know if a wolf might just kill you and eat your fresh flesh.'' he looked at her menacingly.

'What does he mean? Is he a cannibal? What wolf? He's definitely a psycho.' she stared at him. ''Ok. Well, bye.'' she said, walking, more like jogging away. She quickened her pace, she started running.

She turned her head a bit to see if he was still there, and he wasn't. She wasn't watching where she was going and 'crash', she falls to the ground.

''!'' she cussed, clutching her bleeding knee. She looked up, the guy was really gone. No where to be seen. Her knee burned, but she still got up.

She turned, hopeful to find that pathway but bumped into a chest. ''Aw, look. You're bleeding. Hmm, your blood smells good thing. I can almost taste the fresh meat from you.'' Taceyon smiled, eyes flashing golden yellow.

'Smell.. my blood? Is he a vampire or something!? And he wasn't around at first! He's so fast.' she took a step back, while staring into his golden yellow eyes.

He suddenly let out a howl, ''AWOOOOO.'' (omg fail howl. LOL.)

Hwan Hui gasped as he suddenly fell to the ground, his shirt ripping apart and hair growing out from everywhere. His mouth was stretched and long sharp teeth show. Claws ripped out from his fingertips. A sudden tail sprouting out.

''Oh my gosh.'' Hwan Hui gasped. He turned into a gigantic wolf, and his ripped clothes were on the ground.

Hwan Hui acted fast, she ran, not even caring about how the hell he suddenly turned into a wolf like Jacob in Twilight, and not minding her bleeding knee.

''Don't run, you don't stand a chance.'' a lowly growl said. Taecyeon, in his wolf form, started chasing after you. A loud rumble was heard as he started running at you with a fast speed, all his 4 paws stomping through the forest.

'Dammit dammit. He'll catch me in no time.' Hwan Hui bit her lip, as she kept running. Not to even mention that she was getting tired.

Her eyes darted to the left, a tree. She could climb that to safety. She ran towards the tree, grabbing on the bark, and desperately trying to haul herself up.

At the corner of her eye, she saw Taecyeon almost reaching her.

''Dammit.'' she hissed as a splinter stabbed her pinky. She pulled herself up and climbed the prickly tree, positioning her carefully on a strong branch, about 7 feet from the ground.

Taecyeon growled, irritated. He was about get eat his lunch but now his lunch is up in a tree.

''Come. down.'' he roared. Hwan Hui sneered, ''Yea right. If I come down, you'll eat me. And I don't know how the hell you turned into a wolf, but i'm not going to turn into some one's snack.''

''Little brat. I'll just wait then. See how long you can stay up there.'' he narrowed his golden eyes at her. He pounced on the tree once and it shook.

Hwan Hui squinted her eyes and held on tightly to the branch. Blood was dripping from her pinky where she got the splinter.

She turned towards the forest, wondering where the pathway was now. She sighed and glanced at the wolf. 'What the hell is happening? How did I get in such a mess?'

''HEY. LEAVE HER ALONE!'' a voice shouted. She and Taecyeon's head snapped towards the right, where the voice was heard.

There standing, was a handsome male, who looked a little dorky. ''Dammit. A spellcaster.'' Taecyeon hissed. 

Haha, you all should know who that is. c; ♥ AND HOW ABOUT TAECYEON GUYS?~ A WOLF~ I thought he fitted the wolf part since he's manly and stuff. LOL. 

-Fatty Pandi