Ondrew

Puzzle Pieces

 

"Great job man!" 

"Well Done!" 

"See you tonight oppa!" 

"You are jang!" 

 

The man stepped out of the studio rubbing off the heavy eyeliner while bowing to his workers. 

The girls surrounded him smiling flirtatiously as the guys admired him, calling him hyung. 

Well of course, he was Lee Onew the famous korean musical star. 

 

He had millions of fans, he had millions of money and he was also intelligent. 

Lee Onew was once Lee Jinki, a famous math competitor, but no one knew that really. 

 

He held up his man purse and walked off in to the crowded city. His first destination was the police office. 

 

Onew went to the police station ever since he became a musical star. He knew it was useless but he thought, just maybe, the boy he had been looking for had crossed the borders to come and meet him. 

 

"Hello sir, how may I help you??" The handsome blonde police officer stood up straight as his golden buttons shone. 

 

"I'm Lee Jinki, and I'm looking for my lost friend." He held up a picture of him and a boy smiling together. A sweet selca that represented innocence and brotherly friendship. 

 

The officer inspected the picture as he smiled. "Seems familiar, let me check the records." 

JInki's heart pumped with excitement. What if he had really broken in to the South side? His fingers nervously played with each other. 

 

The police officer gave him a thumbs up. Jinki widened his eyes and leaned over to the table. He lowered his cap to hide his excitement. 

 

"An officer spotted him near the BMG Coffee shop today morning sir, he stepped off a bus but was taken by a tall, skinny man. He said his face looked like his sir, but he had blonde hair." The officer ruffled his own hair and smiled. 

 

Jinki's shoulders sagged. His Taemin wasn't blonde. He had auburn hair. He bowed and thanked the officer. 

 

When will he find that boy? This Lee Taemin he loved for so long?? 

 

 

 

 

Taemin sat in Minho's living room as he sighed. 

It was boring without Jinki but it was boring without Minho as well. 

He paced around the room touching the objects that Minho had displayed in the room. 

 

The door bell rang as Minho stepped in with a blonde boy in a uniform. 

 

"Oh, Hey Taemin." Minho quickly loosened the hold of the blonde boy's hand as he awkwardly shifted. The blonde boy pouted slightly at the hands that were loosened up. 

 

"Hi Minho, who's this?" Taemin innocently propped his legs up on to the couch and tilted his head. 

 

"This is uh…. Key." Minho gestured to the boy with the navy coat and the blue shiny golden buttons that ran down his chest. 

 

"Your friend?" Taemin brightened up as he crossed his legs. Minho rubbed his neck. Key nudged him. 

 

"My, my b-boy friend." Minho was scared that Taemin would rage and slap him for being gay but Taemin just smiled. 

 

"That's sweet, hi. I'm Taemin!" He scrambled over to the boy and shook his friend. Key widened his eyes. 

 

"I KNOW YOU!" Sudden realization hit Key as he remembered the man's selca. Taemin furrowed his brows. 

 

"You're the missing person. Friend. Someone is looking for you." Key quickly put his briefcase down and rummaged through. 

 

"I'm Kim Kibum, the national police in Korea. Early today in the morning, a man came up and showed me a picture of you. You had reddish-brown hair though and he was looking for you. If my memory is correct, his name was-" 

 

"Lee Jinki?" Taemin cried. Key looked stunned as he nodded. Minho brightened. "Taemin! You found him!"

 

Taemin sobbed continuously in to Minho's shoulder as he smiled. 

 

"Isn't Lee Jinki the famous musical star?" Key interrupted as he held up a coffee cup. Minho nodded as Taemin bawled. 

 

"Isn't he having a concert tonight? The rock of ages or something?" Key added in again placing a soft kiss on Minho's lips. 

 

Is he? Minho picked up his phone and he smiled. "Stop crying and get ready. I just got VIP tickets for the Rock Of Ages Concert tonight." Taemin shot up and hugged the man right there. 

 

 

"Are we all ready?" The crew put their hands together as Jinki smirked. 

 

"ONE TWO THREE LET'S GO!" The crew clapped as they told each other to break a leg. 

 

"Let's have a fantastic concert today!" 

 

Jinki ruffled his wavy hair and he patted his shimmery makeup. He was Drew now. 

 

Looking in to the mirror, he held up his fist and uttered hwaiting to himself. 

 

His cue was coming up, adjusting his mic, he tightened his gladiator male boots and stepped on stage. 

 

cue! 

 

A cheer rose from the crowd as a man stepped out to the stage. Taemin watched with awe as he cooly tipped his head and flipped his hair. 

 

"That's your friend." Minho smiled as Taemin gaped. He was y, he was so hot. He was the best thing Taemin had ever seen in 20 years. 

 

Taemin watched as Jinki7s skillful fingers roamed against the guitar as he sang. He looked damn y. 

 

 

Pretend Taemin is out there. 

Pretend he is listening right now. 

Throw your heart out. 

Sing it Sing it. 

 

The crowd cheered as he fangirls view kisses. He played the guitar as the opening song played. 

 

While jinki had sung his heart out, Taemin gaped at the ball of iness in front of him. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jinki sir, you have a guest." Jinki wiped his mascara and eyeliner off as he saw a tall man, a blonde man and another blonde man but shorter walk over. 

 

Another VIP guest. Jinki sighed and got up as he smiled. It faded though, soon. 

 

Was he dreaming? A blonde exact replica of Lee Taemin was walking towards him. 

 

Lee Taemin. 

 

Taemin. 

 

Jinki fell back to his chair. 

 

 

"Hi Jinki." Taemin's voice wobbled as Jinki widened his eyes. 

 

 

He came. 

 

He came for me. 

 

 

Jinki could do nothing but to stand and pull the other boy in to a hug. 

 

Silent tears streamed down his face. 

 

I missed you so much Lee Taemin. 

 

So, so much. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I loved you for so long, and I still do.