Reunited.

Puzzle Pieces

Taemin was pulled in to the warmth of JInki's arms as he laid his hands on his waist. 

"I missed you so much Taemin." HIs soft voice trembled as a tear slid off of Taemin's eyes. 

The grip tightened as the two male couples smiled. 

 

Taemin let go as he smiled at Minho, "Thank you so much Minho, and Key! YOu helped me so much in a few hours. Thankyou!" Taemin jumpedto the both giving them a hug as they smiled. 

 

"No problem Taemin. Call me when you're in trouble alright? We'll be leavig you with some privacy now." 

They walked off as Key slid his hands in to Minho's jeans pockets as MInho yelped. Taemin laughed. They were so cute. 

 

Taemin and jinki walked out to the garden- it reminded taemin of the zen garden back years ago where they kissed.

 

"So..." A silence passed by them as Jinki awkwardly fidgeted with his fingers. 

"Taemin-" 

"You were hot." Taemin blurted as he looked forward. Huh? Jinki made a questioning sound as he turned to Taemin. 

"You, You were y up there." Taemin smiled gleefully as he looked down at his hands shyly. 

"I.. I was hot?" Jinki smiled foolishly at the comment as another few seconds passed. 

The wind blew, the grass ruffled and the birds chirped. It was so silent yet calm and Taemin liked it. 

 

He was in the silence. With Lee Jinki. And nothing could get more perfect. 

JInki on the other hands has nervous. He took a peek at Taemin who was smiling up to the sky just enjoying the wind blowing on to his face. 

 

He looked like a model on a magazine. 

A hot, y, cute and charming model. 

Jinki missed Taemin so much. He wanted to grab his face shower him with little kisses everywhere and roam his hands in his hair, on his back and kiss those full lips. 

 

But the problem was, did Taemin feel the same way as he did? 

Years ago, they were together. The kissed hugged, slept in the same bed and they enjoyed it. They enjoyed each other's warmth and company. 

 

How about now?? 

Jinki looked at Taemin again. 

 

He was now dangling his legs and picking at the flowers beside him, pouting. 

 

Now that was ing adorable. Lee Taemin was ing adorable. 

 

Jinki scooted closer to Taemin as he smiled. "How's life." 

 

He wanted to slap himself over and over again. "How's life." The best line to start a conversation, way to go Jinki. That was smooth. 

 

But neverless JInki's "Stupid" catchphrase, Taemin smiled and told him everything. 

He told him about his popularity at school. 

He told him about his family. 

He told him why his hair was now blonde. 

 

Jinki smiled. 

 

"How about you? How is life?" Taemin giggled and rested his hands a little closer to Jinki's. 

 

"Me?" JInki laughed. He had not so many things going on. 

 

"You know, eating, sleeping, pissing, ting, going to rehersals, daily basic things. " And looking for you everyday. 

Taemin nodded, feeling a little depressed from Jinki's cool and canny comeback. 

 

"It was also my birthday." Jinki added. He smiled remembering how lonley and sad it was. Him, in a room by himself with a cake. Untouched. 

 

"What did you wish for?" Taemin smiled as his hands brushed against Jinki's. 

Whay did I wish for? What did I wish for? I wished for you! YOU Taemin! You! I wished you would come back, I wished that you would be here in two seconds smiling and telling me to put a shirt on. I wished you would kiss my face and tell me you would love me. I wished every day and night one day you will be here, beside me, holding my hand and kissing the tip of my nose. I wished for you Taemin. SO SO SO much. 

 

"I..." Jinki trailed. The whole speech created a minute ago inside his head vanished. 

"I wished..." He coughed twice as he leaned in closer to Taemin. 

 

"I kinda wished..." Taemin cocked his head so innocently it was too adorable. 

 

So Jinki did this. 

He pushed his lips against Taemin's as Taemin widened his eyes. 

He laid his hands on his thigh as he felt Tamein's hands encircling his waist. 

The kiss was deep yet full of lust as Jinki sprinkled Taemin's face with kisses. Taemin, whining for more, sat up and kissed Jinki desperatley. 

 

The two pulled away as their foreheads touched. 

 

"My wish just kinda came true man." Jinki smirked as Taemin laughed. 

 

They kissed again. 

 

And again. 

 

And again. 

 

The two from opposites sides of Korea had reunited. 

 

And they were just so happy. 

 

See, Opposites do attract. 

And they do create unpredictable love.