Airport Chaos

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 You,Ahra,and Sunjung are already at the airport waiting for EXO-M arrival,too bad that EXO-K was having a schedule today. you and Ahra still wearing your school uniform while you,Ahra and Sunjung bags are in the van.

Fan girls also invading the airport also waiting for EXO-M arrival. You,Ahra and Sunjung squeezed through the fan girls ocean. You mentally cursed yourself for waiting the arrival with the sea of fan girls instead of the comfortable van with air conditioner in it.

 

Suddenly a fan girl noticed your existense beside her when she was about digging through her purse for taking out her big SLR camera. Her eyes almost popped out from its socket when she saw you. “omo...are you Ahn Naraa?Kris oppa fiance and also Lay oppa cousin?”her voice explode and within seconds the fan girls stop chattering with each other and look at your direction. “uhmm hai?”you let out an awkward smile and laugh. ‘god please save me,i’d rather facing bunch of robbers than a bunch of crazy fan girls’ you thought.

 

Ahra and Sunjung feel the hot atmosphere. “oh my..”Ahra muttered. But to your surprise,the first fan girl who noticed you held out her hand for a handshake “congratulations” and that simple word made the sea of fan girls cheers, with a big smile plastered on your face you received her handshake “thank you so much”

 

They’re taking many pictures of you,Ahra and also Sunjung. They all recognize Ahra as your partner when dealing with the robbers back then and they recognize Sunjung as the saviour of Lay,the pictures of the fighting scene has spreading like a wild fire on the internet.

 

After 10 minutes,EXO-M finally arrived. Kris face beamed after he saw you in the middle of fan girls ocean. His face brightened after he heard the fans shouting a congratulations to you and him “Kris oppaaaaa congratulations for the engagement..wooooohh we all support you guys”

 

You and Kris holding hands while walking through the sea of fan girls,but it seems not all the fans is happy with the engagement and your presence in the airport holding hands with your fiance. You received a scratch wound on your neck and on your hands. You cringed in pain and see your left hand bleeding. A fan who is on your side(the pro team) saw the crazy fan girl clawed your hands. She grabbed her hair “yahhh what are you doing to Kris oppa fiance?” her voice roared and catching too many attention,Kris asked her “what happened?” without hesitation she answer him “she was clawed your fiance’s hand,look she’s bleeding and oh my..the scratch wound!”

 

Kris held your hand and examine your wound,but you just smile at him “don’t worry i’m fine Kris” you also turn your gaze to the fans “im fine..no problem”

Lay came ,he heard the commotion  in front of him,and after he heard the fan girl shouted that you is hurt,he fast walking,shoving the fan girls on his way gently.

He grab your hand and see the wound”who did this to her?”he r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter