30- Maligayang Pagdating sa Manila everyone!!

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You spend the last day in Bali by visiting Kuta Beach for waiting the sun sets. Kris,Lay,Tao,and Taemin keep trailing you from behind when you walking around in Kuta with your girls.Kris and Lay trailing you for make sure that you were safe,Tao is for Ahra and Taemin,well..is for Jade.Aisya,Aulia and Jade can’t go to Manila with you,and of course it makes Taemin pouted all day long.

 

In Manila...

 

“mom..when we can go visit Hannah?”you asked your mom when you entered the Hotel lobby. Hannah is you and Lay’s cousin,her mother is your dad’s little sister. Lay’s mom is the first child in The Ahn’s .

“later,baby..we’re just arrived.”your mom patted you head.

 

Your roommate is Ahra,Sulli,Amber,Taeyeon,and Tiffany.

“aaaaahh...finally we arrived in Manila.”Taeyeon throw herself to the bouncy king size bed. “welcome to my other hometown.”you walk passed her carrying your pink luggages to the next room.

 

When you unpacking your things,you remember something that the others(especially girls)might be like.SHOPPING.

 

You decided to come visit Kris room,you wonder who his roommate this time.

Knock knock knock..

Taemin open the door.”Hello Taemin oppa.”you greeted him,he just give you a weak smile and let you in. You can’t see sprakle in his eyes now.you wondering what’s wrong with him.

Kris roommate:Lay,Taemin,Onew,Kyuhyun and Donghae.

 

You see Lay unpacking his things.”oppa..”you back hugging him. He look at his back and find that was you.”aahh..look for duizhang eh?”you nodded.”where is he?i didn’t see him anywhere in here.”you laid your back to the comfy bed. You feel the bed bouncing beside you. it’s Sehun and Luhan (Hunhan shippers hohohoo)”aaahh look what we have here,it’s the HunHan couple.”you giggling. Lay,Sehun and Luhan laughing.

 

The next two days your parents didn’t give you any sign to allow you to meet your cousin Hannah Tupino.

“Ana..are you okay?you seem so lost in the past 2 days,what’s the matter?”Ahra asked you while you and the others had breakfast in Hotel restaurant. Lay and Kris look at you.

“is it because Hannah?”Lay asked you and you just nodded.”Hannah?who’s Hannah?”Ahra asked you.

You take a bite of your tuna sandwich then sighing.”she’s my cousin,her mom is my dad and Yixing oppa mom little sister,we haven’t seen her in ages,she lived here in Manila and her other house in Pasay,but my parents haven’t give me any sign at all to meet her.”you lowered your head and play with your sandwich.

“you’ll meet her baby shortie..just wait.”Kris squeeze your hand you just slightly smile.

 

“unnie..oppaa!!”a lady shouts to your parents and Lay’s table. “Jaehee yah..”Lay’s mom stands up from her seats and hugged the lady.”unnie where’s my baby Yixing and Ana?”Jaehee is your aunt,which is means she’s Hannah’s mom.

You stands from your seat.”aunt Jaehee.”you wave your hands to her and run to her direction. When you reach her you hugged her.

You tilted your head looking for your cousin,Hannah Tupino. Lay come from your back and place his hand to your shoulder.”where’s that idiot,aunt Jaehee?”before she can answer her niece,Lay receiving a smack behind his head.

“yah..pabo i’m here.”

When you both spun around,you can see your cousin stand with her arms crossed to her chest.

“HANNAAAAAAAH.”you scream. You and Lay attacked her with hugs.

“yeahh yeahh i know im gorgeous,stop hugging me uugghh.” You and Lay did not flinch at all and still embrace Hannah.

“hello..can’t ..breath..here..” you and Lay finally released her.”whooopsy sorry.”

 

You bring Hannah to your table,Kris,Ahra,and Tao still there waiting for you and Lay to return. You introduced her to them,you also tell her that Kris is yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter