Arrive Korea

Are You A Celebrity?

 

Nana who just graduated from one of the University in USA came back to Korea after living in USA for almost 5 years. At the arrival hall, there she was, a tall pretty fashionable girl standing at the centre of the entrance. Eyes were on her and people’s mind functioning, thinking that she was a model.

*** NANA’s POV

Upon arriving at the arrival hall, I finally spotted my appa, omma and oppa? Is that my oh so handsome oppa? What is he doing with the mask covering half of his face and a sunglass to cover his eyes? What is wrong with him? And there my omma is, holding on a banner saying, ‘Welcome home, NANA’. Okay..... That was so embarrassing.

“Oh my god! Im Jin Ah..... Oppa miss you so bad!!” my weird Seulong oppa called my real name and approach me as he hugged me so tight. Oh yes! That was my brother, IM SEULONG. Ommo!! I can’t breathe. Im Jin Ah? Yes! That’s me! That’s my real name but I prefer to be call as NANA.

“Seulong, let go off your sister,” omma interrupted. Ohh! Thanks omma. I might die in his hand if he continues to hug me tightly. Now, it’s my turn to hug appa and omma. I miss them so bad.

“Kyah! Oppa! What is wrong with you?” I asked staring at him from head to toes. He looks hilarious!

“I’ve become a celebrity. I don’t want to be attack by my fans?” he explained. I gave him my ‘whatever’ look. His fans? Did he just say his fans? My oppa have fans? For real? This is so unbelievable. Is he that really famous?

Well, he once told me that he had debuted as a group singer in Korea. But I didn’t even care about his career. I always ended up sleeping on the phone whenever he talked about his life career after being a singer. And I even forgot what the name of his group is. Was it ‘to ame’ or ‘to me’ something? Huh! Who cares?

“Whoaaa!! Seoul has changed!” I exclaimed as we went outside of the airport. It’s been 5 years I didn’t come back to Korea. My family is that one who always visited me in USA.

“Off course Korea has changed a lot, pabo! You are the only one who doesn’t want to come back here,” Seulong oppa interrupted again.

“Well..... There is one thing that hasn’t change yet!” I told him. He made the ‘what?’ expression on his face. “YOU!!!!” As I said that, I immediately ran towards omma, laughing hardly on oppa’s expression. He hasn’t change at all. He always bullied me everywhere.

He was about to caught me when appa ask him to stop. As we look around, people were starring at us. What the hell are they starring at? “We should go now! I think they had spotted me!” Seulong oppa whispered as he entered appa’s car followed by omma, appa and myself.

“Who had spotted you?” I asked oppa curiously.

“Fans? Or maybe antis? I have no idea,” he replied. And there he goes again, talking about his fans, blah blah blah.

Along the road, I can’t take my eyes off the window staring at the buildings out there. I miss Korea so much. As appa’s car stop at the traffic light, I spotted two shirtless men in a poster, plastered on the rural bus. What the hell are they doing? Aren’t they feeling ashamed? Showing their body in public? But their body are hot! I want to touch that abs!! Oppss! Dirty minds~ no offence! But are they gay?!! Oh god!!

“That’s Nichkhun and Junsu,” Seulong oppa introduced behind me when he sees me keep staring at the poster. I am shocked with his introduction. He knows them?

“Who are they? Ommoo! Are they gay! Eeeeuuuuuww!” she voiced out in disgust.

“Oh my god! You didn’t know who they are? Seriously? They are two of the famous guy in Korea! And for your information, they aren’t gay, okay? They are my friends,” he said. Well, he looked pissed off as I gave him my blank look. Seriously, I have no idea who are they, how famous they are or what they do to this country.

“Seriously, you need to know all the Korean celebrity from now on!” he complaint. Oh yeah. I don’t know any Korean celebrity even though I am a Korean. I only know BI RAIN and off course my oppa since he said that he is a very famous celebrity here.

“Oh yeah! Talking about celebrities.... How’s my Baby Rain doing?” I asked since I only love him before I went to USA. I need updates about Rain!! And my oppa just ignore me when I keep on asking about Rain. Fuhhhhhhh.............

========================

Finally, we arrived home. As soon as I entered the house, first thing in my mind is my room! Ohhh my god! I miss my room so much. As I entered my room, hell yeah!!!!!! What happen to my room? Is this my room or a clothes store?? All I can see is a lot of male clothes hanging everywhere. And also stuffs, like dolls, toys, banners which I guess are from his fans are placed at the corner of the room.

‘OPPA!!!!’ that’s all I can say. I believe all this stuffs in this room belongs to him. And now he is, smiling sheepishly in front of me. “Oppa..... Why did you use my room to put all your stuffs? We have empty room beside you room, right? Why don’t you just put that stuffs in there?” I asked softly, holding my anger.

“I think you should go in there and see what’s in it,” he replied. I drag my feet to the guest empty room beside Oppa’s bedroom. And my jaw drop as it was full of his present from his oh so called fans. Seriously, why the hell did they spend their money just to buy my oppa presents??

Seulong oppa keep on apologizing and promised me that he will make sure my room will be back to normal after dinner later. Huh!! Whatever! As long as it will be clean and I can sleep in my 5 years abandoned bedroom.

===================================

“Im Seulong! Im Jin Ah! Dinner’s ready!” omma’s loud voice goes into my ears. Oh it’s been 3 hours I fall asleep at oppa’s bedroom. As I get up from his bed, I saw Seulong oppa’s head on the table at the corner of his room.

Ommo! How can he sleep like that? Why don’t he just sleep on the bed with me? Poor oppa~ I started to call out his name softly. He soon gets up from his nap and stares at me weirdly. As I give my ‘what’ look, he immediately turns his head opposite way.

“Oppa! Omma’s calling for dinner. I’m so hungry. Let’s go down and eat!” I told him excitedly. It’s been awhile I didn’t taste omma’s cooking.

“Aigoooo~ there you go.... My dongsaeng and her stomach! Let’s go!” he patted my forehead and grabbed my shoulder as we go to the dining room. Even though I don’t like him sometimes, whenever he bullies me, but I really love him! My only brother I have.

 At the dining table, while eating I told my parents that I want to look for a job that suits my qualification. But my parents especially my omma forbid my intentions to seek for new job. Her reason is that I just got back from USA, didn’t know Seoul’s road as I just got back after 5 years, afraid that I might got lost or anything, afraid that something bad will happen to me and they needs me to rest more.

I don’t need rest. I just want to work! I might die because of boredom if I stay at this house 25/7. Oh please....... What I’m going to do? I keep on flattering my appa and omma to give me permission to seek for jobs. But they just ignore me. What a pity, huh?

“Nana-ahhh. Why don’t you just work at omma’s beauty studio before you seek for another job?” my big brain oppa suggested. Hell NO!!!! I’m so not interested!

“Oh yeah! Why can’t I think of that? Yes, dear. Work at the studio first. We are currently looking for assistant clerk in HR department at the back office,” omma told.

“No! No! And NO!!!” I emphasize. Well, my omma had opened this beauty salon called STARS BEAUTY & HAIR STUDIO. She named this company as STARS is because it is one of the famous beauty salon in Korea where the customers are mostly rich people and celebrities. That’s what omma told me every time I asked her about how well her business is.

“Fine! Then I won’t allow you to look for another job if you refuse to work at the studio,” she threatened. Oh this is all thanks to Seulong oppa’s brilliant idea. I hate him at this time!!!

Then my brain starts working. I should threaten her also so she cancels her intentions. “But in conditions. I’ll start from the bottom. I’ll work there as an assistant hair stylist. I’ll help them to wash customer’s hair, drying their hair, dyed their hair, manicure & pedicure their nails, massage and so on,” I explained.

After saying my thoughts, I heard oppa and appa laughing hardly. “Are you sure you are going to do that? I don’t think so!” my silly oppa said with his remaining laughter.

“Take my words!!” I emphasized. He really makes me crazy. Why do I have him as my brother?? Huhuhu.

“Okay! Fine! That should be better. Learn from the bottom,” my silent omma finally spoke up.

“And one more thing, I don’t want anyone in that shop knows that I am the owner’s daughter and a celebrity’s sister. Just ignore me and act like you guys don’t even know me. Please???” I voiced out my other condition.

“I won’t accept that. Off course everyone should know that you are our only daughter,” appa exclaimed.

“Ohh please, appa! Just at the shop. I will be your daughter in the house. If you won’t agree, I won’t work there! I won’t take over the company in the future,” I threatened. The three people in front of me keep on threatening me on this and that. Blah blah blah. And my role is to make sure they agree on my conditions.

“Fine! Fine!” omma finally gave up. Wow! I took almost two hours to convince them about my plan for not being their daughter during working time. I need to learn to be independent from now on. I don’t want her staff to act nice in front of me just because I am the big boss’s daughter.

Too much talking makes me very sleepy. And thinking about sleeping, where the hell should I sleep later? “Oppa??? You promised me that you will clean my room after dinner, right? I want to sleep now......................... Could you please fulfil your promises now?? ” I implore.

“Aigoooo~ dongsaeng ahhhh. Oppa needs to make a move now. Oppa got schedule tomorrow early in the morning. Just sleep at my bedroom tonight, alright?” Seulong oppa said. Where is he going anyway? It’s just 11 at night, it’s not morning yet. Is he sick or what?? “Bye!!!” he mess my hair as he bid goodbye.

“Where is oppa going, appa?” I ask appa as Seulong oppa rushed to the main door.

“Off course he is going back to his apartment,” appa explain. His apartment? He got his own apartment but stuffed his belongings in this house? Whattttt?? “Seulong and his friends, I mean his group members got their own dorm. He only goes back here during weekend and that even if he had no schedule. He is such a busy person. But he never forget his family,” appa answer as if he knows what’s in my mind.

So that’s how my oppa is. He always concerned about his families first. “You should sleep now, honey. You must be so tired. You can start working next week,” omma said in concern.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

How’s the first chapter??

Interesting? No?

Let me know!! Kekekeke

I hope you will like it.

Please leave your lovely comments

;)

 

<3 HERSHEY