Meeting Pink Panther?

Are You A Celebrity?

*** NANA’s POV

 

Today is the day! Today is the day! My first day of work at my family’s own beauty studio is today! Oh my Gucci!! I am so not ready to go to work! But omma keeps budging me to come! She said I can start working next week. But what am I doing here?! I’m 5 days earlier than the date set. This is all thanks to her ex-worker who just got resigned yesterday.

 

This morning, I refuse to come together with my parents. What will people say if they saw the new worker came to the shop together with the owners? Even thought they are my real parents but I’ve voiced out my conditions. I don’t want to get into trouble on my first day of work.

 

Here I am, standing in front of the huge three stories building with a huge sign ‘STARS BEAUTY & HAIR STUDIO’ on top of the building. I bet the upper stories is supposed to be the office and the other two from the ground are the daily business. This is my first time I set my foot in this building owned by my parents after 5 years. From what I remember, before I leave Korea, my parents only owned a small shop far away from here. With all their hard work, the business becomes tough and well-known.

 

As I entered the shop, omma, OPSSS!! I should say, Mrs Im, introduced me to all the workers before she leaves for the office. She firstly introduced me to the shop manager, Miss Kahi, who is in charge of looking after the workers at the front shop and also everything to do with the shop. Seriously, she looks stunning, very beautiful but yet, a scary person.

 

In the shop, there are many divisions; there is Hair Studio, Nail Studio, Make-up Studio, Spa Studio, Tanning Studio, Beauty Facial Studio and Fashion Studio with complete set of equipments. All the divisions are all done from a glass wall. This place is amazing and elegant. No wonder most of the customers are rich people.

 

“Our shop will be open at 10 a.m. You have 30 minutes left to get change into your new uniform. Now!” Miss Kahi ordered me. Without talking, I immediately went into the girl’s locker room to get change. Wow! It’s very big in here!

 

“Hello. I’m Jung Nicole. You are? I forget your name. Kekeke,” Nicole, one of omma’s workers greeted me. She is the first friendly person I’ve ever met today. “Whoaa! I love your long straight hair! You are so beautiful,” she continued.

 

“Hello. You can call me Nana. You’re also pretty. How long have you been working here?” we started to chat in the locker room until Miss Kahi stopped us and asking us to start working. Oh yeahhhhhh~ I got a new friend now. Well, from what she told me she was born in California but then she moved to Korea with her mom.

 

After getting along with the place and equipments in the studio, the customers started to come. Wow! This is amazing! I can see most of the people coming here are very rich. And male customers at my age range are mostly very handsome. No offences! Haha.

 

========================

 

Everything went smoothly during the day until the evening came. I swept the floor near the main entrance with my eyes on the floor when I accidentally swept a pair of white leather branded shoes. And obviously the dirt from the bristle broom remained on the white shoes is now visible. Oh ! I’ve got myself into trouble!

 

I slowly lift my face from this person’s foot to the pants, ohh its pink! It must be a girl. I am so dead! And now my face is up to this person thigh and now the bottom part! That thing!! And ohhhhh! Ommo!  And don’t think this is a girl! Oh god! Save me!!

 

I carefully lift my face up to this person’s face and oh god! Those angry eyes!! They are staring at me. His serious face! I feel like they are going to eat me. This person in front of me looks pissed off.

 

He’s face is so damn scary minus the pink colour suit that he wears. HAHA. A guy wears pink from top to bottom? Oh that’s kind of uhmmm cute?? And there is something weird in this picture too. WOW!! What’s with the WHITE/SILVER HAIR?! Is he a grandpa? His face doesn’t look old though. Oh, maybe he went for a plastic surgery heh?

 

“I am so sorry, sir! I didn’t do it intentionally. I’m truly sorry,” I bowed at him thousands of times asking for forgiveness.

 

“So what are you going to do with my shoes?” he asked me with his stern loud deep voice. Now, his ing loud voice receives attention to people in the shop. Thanks to you MISTER PINK PANTHER.

 

“Excuse me, Sir. I’m the shop manager here. Is there anything she did wrong to you?” Miss Kahi asked softly towards this Pink customer while her eyes keep on glancing towards me.

 

“I accidently wiped his shoes with the broom. And caused the stained on his oh so expensive shoes. I’ve apologized to him but he just ignores me!” I explained and at the same time I complaint to her. I glanced at Mr Pink while he just glares at me with his scary snake eyes.

 

“I want you to pay for my shoes!” he told me. Oh my Dolce Gabbana! Seriously? Why doesn’t he just wash it? The dirt on his shoes can be removed, mannnn! But my thoughts are just stuck in my mouth. I should just say out loud!

 

“How much do I have to pay?” I dare to ask. I can just borrow Seulong oppa’s money to pay him. Kekeke.

 

“USD$ 5k!!” he voiced out. WHAT????? 5,000 plus plus plus Korean dollar? Is he insane?

 

“WHAT???? Are you crazy? This shoe doesn’t even worth for USD$ 5K!”

 

“Nana! Watch your mouth!” Miss Kahi warned me. Huh! So what?

 

“See!! You won’t be able to pay me!” Did he just insult me? Did he really thing that I don’t have money to pay for his ing shoes?

 

“I’ll pay you!! SOON!!!!” I exclaimed. Yes! I will pay him! I’m not someone who can be bullied! Well except my oppa, of course!

 

“I’ll wait for that ‘soon’ to come!” he said in front of my face and ready to leave me at the entrance.

 

“Yeah. Whatever! What’s with the white hair and that pink suit anyway? He looks like a pink panther! HAHAHA.”

 

OH MY GOD!!! Did I just say that out loud? Because I can see everyone is now staring at me including the guy in pink. I think his ball eyes will be popping out of his socket anytime soon. Nearby, I saw Nicole looking at me in shock. Oh my! ME and MY BIG MOUTH!! I am so in trouble.

 

“NANA!!!!!!” Miss Kahi is now screaming her lungs out in front of my ears. Hell yeahh! She doesn’t have to scream. Save my eardrums!!

 

“What????” I ask with my innocent look. That guy in pink is now approaching me and still staring at me. I ask him the same question as well.

 

“Seriously, Nana! Do you know who this guy is?” Miss Kahi who is now in front of me with the pink guy next to her and another guy behind him ask me with her annoying face expression.

 

“Who are you?” I ask the pink guy. Who is he? I look people around me and their jaws dropped in disbelieve. Who is he anyway? He is just a customer I guess? Or is he our important customer? He comes from royal family? GOD!!! I totally dead!!

 

I heard the pink guy sighed heavily, looking piss off. “He is Korean Celebrity!!” Nicole and some of the workers shouted at me, giving the answer to my question. He is what???????????!!!!!!

 

ARE YOU A CELEBRITY?” I shouted in shock.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How is it? Hope you love it! :)

Comments are loved!

THANK YOU for your time reading my Fanfic.

<3 HERSHEY