Dance School and Saving

True Love Can Solve It

*Yoona P.O.V*

"Unnies and Seohyun, I'm leaving now. Bye." I waved goodbye and they waved back. I'm leaving to go to my workplace.

I walked down the street and put my headphones on to listen to some musics. You see, I work at a school full of students that want to learn to dance. So I'm one of the teachers that's teaching them. I reached the school and walk in. I changed my clothes into a more comfortable clothes. I walk into my classroom and saw the students was waiting on me.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Miss. Im." They greeted back.

"Lets get started."

"Ne." I was about to start the music but someone came in.

"Sorry if I'm late, Mian." He bowed his head so I couldn't see his face.

"It's okay. Just don't do it next time. What's your name?" I asked.

"Kim Jongin or you can call me Kai." I nodded and look at the role.

"I don't see your name on here." Still looking at the role trying to find his name. Wait...... did he just said Kim Jongin? I looked up and saw my worst enemy smirking at me.

"YOU!" I pointed at him.

"What?" He looked at me all innocent.

"I need to speak to you in the hallway, right now." I turned to the class. "You guys can start practicing. I'll be out for a minute." I start the music and walk out of the classroom with Kai following behind me.

"Yah, what are you doing here?"

"What you mean? I was transferred to this class." He told me.

"Yeah right. I would have already know beforehand if you were transferred or not." I tapped my feet so he know that I need the truth.

"Ok ok. I'm caught. I followed you from school to see where you were going." I raised my eyebrow up.

"Whatever. Get out of here. If you didn't sign up for this school then you need to get out. If you can't find a way out, there's the door." I pointed at the door on my right. "If you can't go by door, there's a window where you can jump." I smiled.

"Miss Im." I saw the owner of the school walking towards my way.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Kim." I bowed.

"I see you have met my son." I gasped. Kai is Mr. Kim son. "I hope he didn't bother you Miss. Im." I shooked my head.

"Appa, I came to see your dance school and enroll here to be a dancer but Miss. Im here was trying to make me leave." He smiled at me.

"Aniyo, that's not true. He lied to me saying that he was transferred from another class."

"Appa, are you going to believe her or your one and only son?" He got to be kidding. I looked around so I wouldn't have to look at them when I saw a camera right in front of us.

"Well Mr. Kim, if you don't believe me then you will believe the camera." I pointed up so they can see the camera. I saw Kai looking at me while i gave him a merong face.

"Look at the time Appa, I have to see the boys and practice. See ya." He walked out of the door and left the school.

"Mr. Kim, I'm going to continue my dance lesson with my students." I bowed and went inside the classroom to continue my dance lesson.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sunny P.O.V*

"Umma, I'm going to the store. Do you need anything?" I asked my mom.

"Nothing, honey." She answered.

"Ok." I grabbed my sweater, purse and put my high heels on.

I walked down the street minding my own business when these two guys came out of nowhere.

"Hey pretty girl, where are you going at this time?" One of the guy asked.

"I'm going to the store. Now if you don't mind, can you move out the way?" I tried to walk pass them but they blocked me with there hands.

"The girl asked you nicely if you could move. Why don't you move?" Girl? Do I look that small? Maybe I shouldn't ask that. I didn't turn around to see who it was.

"Mind your own business." Second guy said.

"Sorry, but I can't." Who is this guy? I can't see him. He is infront of me.

The two guys was getting ready to fight with him but he was too fast and he gave both of them a puch in the gut. That must have hurt. But the two guys didn't give up and went to attack the guy. Both of them puch the guy really hard and made him fall to the ground. Seriously, did he came to protect me from getting hurt or want me to go with these two guys? This guy is tall enough to beat both of them by one knock.What happen?

"Yah! Stop it!" I shouted.

"What if we don't?" Seriously, they are annoying.

"Then, you'll be sorry." I went up to them.

"Sunny?" I turned around to look at the stranger.

"Kris!" I gasped. He came to save me. I turned back to the two annoying guys and attacked them.

*5 minutes later*

I'm done. Thats what you get for messing with me. I looked back at Kris and went to help him up.

"Are you okay?" I asked. If you think I'm concern, I'm not.

"I'm fine. Where did you learn to fight like that?" He asked me.

"I take martial arts but I'm only a beginner." I answered his question. "Well I got to go." I walked away and went to the store.