Meeting Each Other

True Love Can Solve It

"Oppa!" All the girls screamed when a handsome guy came out of the car.

"Oppa, marry me!" One of the girl scream, trying to get close to him.

"Kai Oppa, I give you all the things you need, if you become my boyfriend." Kai didn't replyed back, all he did was giving the girls his charming smile.

Let me introduce you Kim Jongin aka. Kai. His full name is Kim Jongin but people call him Kai. He is in his last year in SM Academy. He is known the Playboy in school. He date girls and leave them the next day. That's all I can tell you about Kai.

He closed his car door and charmingly walked inside the school. Girls were fainting when he walk pass by and guys were admiring how cool he was. He stopped by his locker to get his book for class.

"Kai!" Kai heard his name being called so, he turned around finding his best friend walking towards him.

"Yo, Kris Hyung." Kai and Kris handshake each other, then went to class. They were walking and talking at the same time when Kai didn't notice he bumped into someone. Both of them fell with Kai on top and the person on the bottom. He looked at the person who was still under him.

"Yah, are you going to get up anytime soon?" The person asked while she scream at him.

"Right." Kai got off the person.

"Kai, you ert?" His eyes widen while Kris, who was watching the whole thing, laughed.

"Im Yoona, who are you to call me a ert?" Kai angrily asked.

*No one have ever call me a ert before. I mean I date a LOT of girls and check them out, that does not mean I'm a ert. Ahhh, I remember dating this one girl, dang she got some juicy and oh, her chest was mega big. Wait, what the hell am I think? This girl just call me a ert and here I am thinking about girls.* Kai thought.

"Am I wrong?" Yoona asked.

"Yah, Im Yoona!" Kai screamed.

"Yah, Kim Jongin!" Yoona screamed at him back.

Both of them give each other death glares and Kris was just standing there looking at both of them.

"Enough. We need to go to class because the bell is about to ring." When Kris said that, the bell rang.

Kai and Yoona went separate ways to class leaving Kris alone making him go to class by himself.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

*Yoona Class*

"Yah Yoona, why were you almost late for class?" Her best friend asked.

"Sunny Unnie. Don't ask me right now." Yoona put her head on the table.

"Don't tell me you got into a fight with Kai again." Sunny frowned at her best friend.

"Unnie. He started." Yoona lied.

"Yah Im Yoona. Don't lie to me. You must have started, I know you." Sunny scolded Yoona. "When can the both of you stop fighting?" Sunny asked.

"Me and Kai will always be enemies. Us two, will never go back to normal." Yoona angrily said.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

*Kai Class*

"Kai, when will you and Yoona get along?" Kris asked.

"We will NEVER ever go back to being friends again." Kai thought about the past between him and Yoona and all that Kris can do was not saying a word to kai.

*When can both of them get along?* Kris thought.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Yay! My first update of this story.

Hope you read it and support the couples.