Girlfriend and Childhood enemies

True Love Can Solve It

*Ring Ring*

*Yoona P.O.V*

Yes! Time for lunch! I'm so hungry. I stood up from my seat and went to grab Sunny Unnie hand and drag her all the way to the canteen.

"Yoona, I know your hungry but you don't need to drag me so fast. I almost tripped over things when you dragged me from the classroom until here." Sunny Unnie complained.

"Sorry Unnie. You know I'm always hungry so I try to come as fast as I can so the line won't be too long. I don't want to wait." I pouted.

"Yoona, you can eat. I'm going to see Jessica and Tiffany at the lockers." I nodded, then Sunny Unnie left me in the line alone.

I got my lunch and sat down with Seohyun and Taeyeon Unnie.

"Yoona, where is Sunny?" Taeyeon Unnie ask.

"She went to meet Jessica and Tiffany Unnie at the lockers." I answered.

"I bet they went to play with their babies." Seohyun and I laughed at what Taeyeon Unnie had said.

"I can't believe they still play with dolls. They are 19 years old but they still act like 6 years old." Taeyeon Unnie said.

"Unnie just let them play whatever they want." Seohyun told Taeyeon Unnie.

"Lets stop the talking and lets eat." I told them. I started to dig into my food but look who came to our table. Your guess is right. Kai. I look at him and saw him, Hana his current "girlfriend", I mean he have many girlfriends at the same time and I saw Kris.

"What do you want Kai?" I looked at him and drank some water.

"What do you mean? I came here to meet my girlfriend." I spit out the water and started to cough. Taeyeon Unnie and Seohyun came to me and started to pat my back.

"I'M WHAT?" I shouted, everyone in the canteen turn their head towards me, I bet the whole entire world heard my shout.

"What? Kai, I thought I was your girlfriend." Hana said.

"Well, that's changing. My new girlfriend is her." He pointed at me.

"Don't believe him. I don't like him, heck we fight a lot. Everyone knows about it." Taeyeon Unnie and Seohyun nodded.

"Don't be like that, baby." Kai came towards and put his arm around my shoulder. Hana had tears in her eyes and left.

"Kai, stop messing around." Kris finally talks. Why didn't he said anything in the first place?

"Hyung, this is fun." Kai laugh.

"Whatever." Kris said and left.

"Thanks for letting me use you." Kai pat my back and left.

"What the fudge just happen?" I asked. Taeyeon Unnie and Seohyun shrugged their shoulder.

I sigh and just went to finish my lunch.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*Kris P.O.V*

I left the canteen and just head to my next class. I walked with my hands in my pocket when suddenly I heard little kids voice. How did little kids get in the building? I  followed the voice and saw 3 dolls just looking at me. I thought they were just sitting there but when I walk closer I saw their lips moving and I screamed. Is there a ghost in here? Then, I heard laughters coming from behind the dolls. I look up and saw Jessica, Tiffany and a girl I never seen before.

"It's not funny." I put a serious face on.

"Oppa, you could have seen your face. You scream like a girl." My annoying sister, Jessica said.

"Haha. What the heck are you girls doing playing with those dolls? You girls are not 6 no more." I looked at them weird. "And who is girl? Is she new?" I pointed to the girl with brown hair and was short. She was so cute like a bunny. Come on Kris, you don't know this girl and you already call her cute.

"No, she is not new. She been here since the 9th grade. Come one Oppa. You don't know her?" Jessica asked surpriseed. What's so shocking about her? I looked at Jessica confused.

"Oppa. Her name is Sunny Lee. She is the niece of Lee Soo Man that owns SM Entertainment. The one you are currently being a trainee. She came out in magazines and news with her uncle a lot. How come you don't know that? You read a lot of magazine and watch news everyday." Tiffany explained.

"You should also know that she was our childhood friend. She was the little girl that keep calling you giant and you keep telling on her. Also, she is always beside Yoona." I tried to look back at those memories and finally I knew who she was.

"So you are the girl that is always beside Yoona and the midget that like to keep calling me giant." I said and she look mad.

"Who you calling midget? At least i'm not a giant." Sunny said.

"Ok, no need to start a fight. We are not kids anymore." Jessica said breaking us up so we don't start a fight.

"Wow Sunny, you haven't change at all. The short-tempered girl." I said.

" Well you haven't change either. Still a giant and still mysterious. I feel bad for the girl you are dating." She said.

"Um Sunny. Kris Oppa don't have a girlfriend yet. So, you don't need to feel sorry for the girl." Jessica said. I heard Sunny laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked

"Nothing. I better get to class. Bye bye." Sunny waved and left to class. I watched her leave until she disappeared. I heard giggled and look at Jessica and Tiffany.

"What are you two girls laughing at?" I asked both of them.

"Nothing. It's great to have you and Sunny agruing again. It's very entertaining." Jessica answered. And whats so entertaining about two people agruing?

"Whatever. Get to class." I command them.

"Yes sir." They saluted me and left to class.

*Kids! I better not see that midget anymore.* I thought and left to class.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I made a comeback with this story and I will make a comeback with my other stories this weekend.

I am SORRY for not updating for months. I know the reasons for writing stories will be a lame excuses.

I hope you enjoy reading this story and I hope is long enough for you if not I try next time.

ENJOY!