one afternoon

60 Seconds

 


`the past we could have had


 

It was another day where afternoons were lazy ones.

Myungsoo sat in the couch reading a book while Suzy laid down on the rest of the couch using his thighs as a pillow. She sat up from the couch and looked at Myungsoo. He closed the book and placed it on the coffee table beside the couch and smiled at Suzy.

“Good afternoon, shorty.” He playfully greeted as he fixes Suzy’s fringe. She poked his forehead for calling her short again. Myungsoo chuckled and pinched her cheeks.

“Oppa, I’m hungry~” she pouted. Myungsoo stood up and dragged her to the kitchen. She thought he’d call another take-away order but no, Myungsoo was actually gonna try cooking for her.

“Let’s eat fried spaghetti!” Suzy suggested as she remembered the frozen spaghetti on the fridge. But hearing that, Myungsoo already gave up before he could even start cooking. Suzy ended up cooking but he still helped chopping the carrots. She had trouble mixing the spaghetti on the fan, he told her to stand back and let him to do. He mixed the spaghetti like a pro which impressed Suzy.

He opened his mouth as Suzy fed him a forkful of spaghetti as he did the same with her.