the cafe ¦ part 1

60 Seconds

The raindrops stopped falling and the sun light shone. Myungsoo took a peek over his black umbrella before closing it and shook the water off. Suzy walked out of the café to check the weather. She stretched her arms above her head and smiled. Myungsoo stopped in front of the café at the sight of the girl in front of him. His eyes widened. She looks, somewhat, familiar to him. The cold breeze blew the water off the tree leaves and landed on Myungsoo’s cheeks making him wake up from his day dream. Suzy walked back at the café for there were costumers to serve. Without a thought, Myungsoo followed her inside and took a seat where he can clearly see the girl he had met a minute ago.

A waitress came up to him and asked for his order. He ordered a cup of hot cappuccino with hesitation. He remembered, he hated cappuccino but it was the first thing that came to his mind. He brushed that thought off and continue to observe Suzy who was busy working at the cashier. He was sure he just met her but it felt like he knows everything about her.
"Enjoy your coffee, sir." Suzy delivered the cappuccino to him. Her voice, strangely, sounded so familiar to him but it was the first time hearing her voice. Myungsoo continued to stare at her as she walked back to her working place after placing the cup on his table.

And at that moment, unknown memories started playing on his mind.

 


60초면 충분한 story. 내 맘으로 넌 들어왔어.

60 seconds is enough for this story. You have entered my heart.