Onny Couple says hello to the world~

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

The music started and you and Onew held hands. You and Onew started singing.

[You]It feels like I’ve dreamed for a long time
For a while, I’ve wandered and wandered
As if we had promise
We’re standing face to face, just like that day

The beautiful stories we wrote down then
The promises of forever we prayed then
All come back to me one by one
I knew my heart wouldn’t be able to take this
For you, I held it back even more
So how was your year?

[Onew]I’ve lived and tried to forget for a long time
For a while, it seemed like it was okay
But as time passes by, I come to realize
That without you, I can’t go on

Maybe if we were just a little more mature then
Maybe if we knew back then what we know now
Endless regret only repeats itself
I have no will to save myself
But I tightly held all of that in
That’s how one year has passed

[You]Are your feelings the same as mine?
[Onew] Can you give me one more chance?

[You&Onew]I now know that we can never part
(You’re) The one person I loved and still love

[Onew]If we could have gone back to those good old days, I would
[You] To the days when our love was beautiful and happy

[Onew]Heartbreaking stories, meaningless arguments
[You] Let’s bury them all now
And say we’ll never bring it back up
The season changes again

[Onew]Even when many years pass

[You&Onew]Let’s never have the same feelings we had today

 

Tears fell from your eyes as you sang the lyrics. You remembered when you were still heartbroken and things didn’t turn out well. You remembered back to when you hated Onew for what he did, you remembered to when Key and Ji Yong were there to comfort you. You remembered crying silently in your room when you wrote the song and especially the lyrics for it. You remembered to when you looked at the stars and wished that the lyrics would come true. You now know that what’s done is done and the person you love is on the stage with you.

As you and Onew where singing, a fan somehow went on stage and took your hand away from Onew’s. The audience, who were watching, gasped and there was a lot of talk amongst the crowd.

“YAH! YOU! YOU! HOW DARE YOU TRY AND STEAL MY ONEW OPPA!!” The fan screamed at you as she tried to punch you but you moved away. She tried to punch you again but the security people came up and took her off.

“GET AWAY FROM MY ONEW OPPA!! HOW DARE YOU KISS HIM!! I HATE YOU!!” the obsessed fan screamed out as she was taken out by security.

There were more whispers amongst the crowd and the fans were looking at their phones.

“Omo, that girl was right. Jenny and Onew oppa are together” said a person in the crowd.

“They’re kissing! She’s on top of him and he’s on top of her! There’s no denying it!” said another person.

“I think it’s time.” You said as you looked at Onew.

“I do to. Let’s do this. For better or for worse, I’ll still be with you.” Onew grabbed you hand the fans gasped.

You cleared your throat and held the microphone near your mouth.

“Excuse me. Anneonghaseyo, I know that you all have seen the pictures of Onew and me on the internet.” You paused.

“There have been many speculations of our past and we think that it’s time to tell you guys the truth.” Onew continued for you. “The thing is that before we became artists, we were in an arranged marriage.” Onew bit his bottom lip.

“Back then, we didn’t like each other but as time went on. Our hate for each other grew into love. Through some events which we like to keep private, we broke up. I hated Onew for a period of time because he left me heartbroken. That’s when I wrote this song.” You said as you tried to hold in the tears.

Onew could see that so he decided to talk. “Anyways, we’ve got back together for about half a year now. We’re not looking for anti-fans; all we’re looking for is support from our fans. We know that some of you are very disappointed right now but there are plenty of fish in the sea. Please, please support us.” You and Onew bowed to fans.

Some of them were crying and others were shocked at the news. Everything was silent.

“I support them!” someone yelled out. You and Onew turned around to see Ji Yong walking onto the stage and smiling.

“Us too!” said all the members of Big Bang as they went onto the stage.

“I support the Onny couple!” the rest of the members of SHINee yelled out.

“I support them!” yelled out Christine who was watching in the crowd. She waved at Minho excitedly as Minho waved back and smiled.

“Although we’re upset, we support the Onny couple.” Said some fans in the crowd.

“We all support the Tofu couple.” Said Heechul as he was followed by Super Junior.

You and Onew were having happy tears flow down your faces.

You and Onew hugged everyone on the staged and moved to the fans and hugged them.

“Thank you for supporting us. We love you all!” you and Onew shouted out to everyone.

“Not as much as they love each other though.” Said Heechul. Everyone laughed.

“HOLD ON A SECOND!” everyone turned to the direction of the sound. It was Jay who was followed by 2PM members. Jay walked up to you and Onew.

“How dare you two go out with one another!”

Both your eyes and Onew’s eyes widened in shock. The room tensed up.

“Why… oppa…”

“BECAUSE YOU HAVEN’T GOTTEN MY BLESSING!” Jay shouted out excitedly. Everyone let out a sigh and Jay earned a whack on the back of the head by Taecyeon.

“Thank you oppa!” you hugged Jay. “I wouldn’t need you blessing anyways oppa.” You said quietly into Jay’s ear. He made an “O” shape with his mouth.

“Now, why don’t we continue on with the show? Forget the schedule, let’s go on our own time.” Said Jay.

The fans cheered. Through all the commotion and celebrating, you and Onew snuck off somewhere more peaceful.

You let out a sigh of relief. “Ah… it feels like a heavy burden is lifted off my chest.”

“I know. We have so much support from everyone. Looks like idols are going to be more open about their relationships now.”

“I think so too.” Your fingers and Onew’s fingers interlaced with one another. You rested your head on his shoulder as you both were walking. You were both stopped in your tracks by Krystal.

“Looks like your plan backfired Krystal.” You said as you did an exploding motion with your hands.

She looked down at her feet. “I admit defeat. I was good but you’re better.”

“So it’s checkmate?”

“Look, I’m apologising. So stop. Rubbing. It. In.”

“Ok, ok.”

“You could have had the chance to sabotage me but you didn’t. You could have had a chance to ruin my life but you didn’t whereas when I had a chance to ruin your life, I did.” She paused and let out a sigh. “I just want to say sorry. I hope you and Onew live happily together. I honestly really didn’t like Onew oppa. I was just jealous of you because you’d always get praised by other trainees, celebrities and President Lee. I’m genuinely sorry Jenny.” she bowed at you and Onew and ran away before you two could say anything.

“I guess she’s learnt her lesson?” Onew asked.

“Yep. But if she wants another one, my class is always open.” You and Onew laughed.

“Come on, I think it’s time we get married for real and have kids!” Onew said excitedly as he held your hand and started running.

“Have kids?” you asked.

“Well, we’ve been married for about 2 years, I think it’s time don’t you think? Most couples would have had one and another one coming on the way already.” He said as he pointed to your tummy. You covered it up with your hands and gave him a glare.

“Yah, when did you get so erted?” you said as you lightly pushed Onew’s forehead with your finger.

“What? Me? erted? No…” Onew shook his head. “I just want to start a family with you.”

“Sure you do” you gave him a suspicious glare.

“Yes, you are Lee Jenny because you married Lee Jin Ki and since you married him, you must start a family with him.”

“Wow, you used your full name, you must be serious.”

“Of course I am.”

“Well, I guess I should go and find this Lee Jin Ki and start a family with him.” You started to walk off before Onew ran after you and hugged you from behind.

“Hey, pabo. It’s THIS Lee Jin Ki. No one else. Not some random male fan. Not some guy you meet while filming a show. It’s the guy that’s telling you this right now.”

“Alright. Alright. Mr I can’t take a joke.”

Onew laughed sarcastically. “Very funny Jenny.”

You and Onew were walking peacefully in the street of Seoul. You and Onew then saw a KFC store. You and Onew looked at one another and gave each other glares. You pushed Onew and said, “Last one in has to watch the other person eat!” You started running and you were in the lead until Onew carried you up bridal style and started running all the way into the KFC store.

“Looks we both win. I don’t have to watch you eat.” Onew tried to catch his breath.

“We need to work on your stamina.”

“Or… we need to work on your-”

You gave Onew a death glare that you learnt from Key. Onew stopped and looked down.

“We need to work on your running… I was going to say running. I wasn’t going to say weight or anything. Let’s eat!” Onew said childishly.

You and Onew were eating chicken happily as people around you two were taking pictures.

“These rings now have meaning.” You said as you watched the ring.

“Eat now. Talk later.” Onew said taking a bite out of his piece of chicken.

You smiled and continued eating your chicken.

THE END

I know, most of you don't want it to end, so i was wondering if you want me to do a sequel or a new fanfic? I need at least 13 people to say either one of those two. But right now, I'm planning a new one. ^^ I had fun and I love you guys for reading my fanfic. <3

{I've decided to make a new story}  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/4585/shh-don-t-tell-anyone-gikwang-jonghyun check it out!