Befriending a kingka?

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

~~~~~Key’s POV~~~~~

The new girl was smiling throughout the whole maths lesson. Man… I need to find out her name. No one has stood up to Onew before and from an observer’s point of view, it was quite funny watching him yelp in pain. Why is it that whenever I see the girl I just smile? Aish, what am I talking about? She’s not even the best looking girl here. Typical nerd. Glasses, hair tied up in a ponytail, caring a lot about her education. But then why am I falling for her? I still have to find out her name though.

“Yah, Key what are you thinking about?” Onew asked me with a confused look.

“Nothing.” I replied. “Hyung, I need to go somewhere.” I left the classroom in a hurry and went out to find the girl. I had to find out her name. But she seemed really aggro before. Should I go and meet her? Whatever, I’m going to go find her. To my surprise I found her walking around the school with a map in her hand and pointing at the buildings and then smiling after. Her smile, it gave me butterflies. I decided to pretend to bump into her so that we could meet more “naturally”.

~~~~~End of Key’s POV~~~~~

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I finished eating and walked around school and explored a little bit of the school. I was testing myself to see if I remembered each building and its name. Yes! I got it right. Whoa, I take it back about being lost, this is so easy! I smiled to myself. I walked to this park like area and saw that nobody was there.

“Huh? I don’t get it? Why isn’t anyone here? It’s so beautiful! So much fresh air.” I said to myself as I lay down on the grass and closed my eyes.

I heard some grass moving peacefully but then I heard some feet moving slowly towards me, I sat up and turned to the direction and saw that one of the boys that was with the stupid kingka in maths class. I decided not to be mean to him because he might be different to that stupid kingka.

“Hi! You’re in my maths class right? I haven’t gotten a chance to introduce myself properly. My name is Jenny Park.” I said enthusiastically as I stood up and brushed myself off.

“Oh… yeah… maths… Key” he stuttered, he put out his hand.

“Nice to meet you Key! That’s an awesome name by the way!” I shook his hand and he smiled. Honestly, I don’t think he’s a jerk like that other guy. I think I’m going to befriend him. “Hey, do you want to be friends?”

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

~~~~~Key’s POV~~~~~

“Hey, do you want to be friends?” she asked while smiling. Aish, her smile is so… so…. Breathtaking. She wants to be friends with me. What do I do? She didn’t seem like the girl that beat up Onew hyung in maths class. She seemed more like the girl who was learning maths in maths class.

“Hello?” she waved her hands in front of my face. “If you don’t want to be friends its fine with me, just say it, I won’t mind.” She said as she puffed up her cheeks and turned around. I don’t know why I did it but I quickly grabbed her hand even though I knew that I might be in pain as much as Onew hyung in the morning.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to take so long to respond. I just had a lot on my mind lately. I do want to be your friend.” I said as I smiled. When I said that, she turned around with a smile on her face.

“Oppa! That’s great! You’re my first friend here! Wah!” she yelled out. When she called me oppa my heart kind of melted with a happy feeling inside.

“Oppa?”

“Yeah, oppa. What’s wrong? You want me to call you unni?” she said while laughing.

“No. I was just surprised that’s all.”

“Oh… hahaha, I thought you would be used to being called oppa by now. Since all those girls were screaming it out in the morning.”

“Well, not this sudden. That’s all. Call me oppa again, so I can get used to it.” I said with a smile.

“Ok… OPPA!” she said enthusiastically. Aish, I’m getting butterflies in my stomach because of her. She seems really bubbly.

~~~~~End of Key’s POV~~~~~

You two walked around the school and he showed you around the school. You had all your classes and it was home time and you were really happy. Key met up with you.

“Hey Jenny!” he yelled out while running towards you.

“Whoa oppa, you run really fast! How could you get here without being chased by all the other girls?” you asked with curiosity.

“Oh, I snuck off and left the guys there. They’re going to get swamped by the girls. I also went through a secret passage so I could get here.”

“A secret passage?” you asked as your eyes lit up. You always like secret passages when you were young you wanted to be the girl version of Indiana Jones.

“Yepps.A secret passage. Want me to show it to you? That way you can get to class really quickly. Since I know how much you like to study.” Key said as he pinched your nose and shook your head side to side.

“Pinky promise?” you said as you held out your pinky.

“Pinky promise.”

“Oppa, Jay oppa is here to pick me up. Bye! See you tomorrow!” you said as she started to walk away.

“Jay oppa?”

“He’s my older brother!” you yelled back to Key.

So that was your first day at your new school. You thought it was alright. Your first friend was Key and he would always sneak away from the other guys to hang out with you or play sports with you. You understood him when he couldn’t hang out with you and you didn’t really mind because you would go to the library and do homework so you could do more dance training or voice training after school.

*Hey! just out of curiosity, should i add recaps at the start of each chapter or not? Please comment! ^^*