Onew's sister and going back to Australia?

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

~~~~~Next morning~~~~~

You woke up early because of the sun’s rays shining directly into your face. You saw that Onew was still sleeping. You decided to take a shower and you got dressed. You then heard a knock on the door. You walked to the door and opened it.

“Good morning umma!” you said with a wide smile.

“Good morning Jenny!” your mother-in-law replied, “So… how well did you sleep last night?” she said as her smile changed to a very suspicious smile. You didn’t understand what she meant by that smile.

“Um…” you stood there for a while and thought about last night. You laughed. “Oh… it was great! I slept like a baby!” you said while giggling.

“Baby…” she giggled a little and turned around and walked away but then turned back. “Jenny ah, can you wake up Onew and pack your things, you guys are going on your honeymoon today at 12pm, don’t forget” she walked away.

“Honeymoon? I wonder where we’re gonna go.” You said to yourself as you walked towards Onew.

“Idiot! Wake up!” you yelled out at Onew. Onew didn’t move, he didn’t even respond. You were getting angry and to shake him violently.

“Hey! You stupid idiot! Wake up! I don’t have all day to wait for you!” you yelled out. He didn’t respond. You heard the door knob twist and you knew that you had to start being ‘nice’ to him.

“Honey… wake up…” you said as you shook him slightly. All of a sudden, Onew grabbed your wrist and pulled you into bed.

“Stay here with me… I don’t want to wake up yet…” said Onew as he slowly put the blanket over you and wrapped his arm around your waist.

“I completely understand if you two don’t want to wake up yet. Just stay in bed but just make sure you wake up before 10 so it gives time for you to get ready.” Said Onew’s mum.

“It… it’s… it’s not what it looks like umma.” You said as you tried to get off the bed but Onew hugged your waist so hard that you couldn’t move. You wanted to elbow him but you knew that it would just mess things up. Onew’s mum walked out and closed the door and you noticed that she was gone you quickly elbowed Onew and kicked him off the bed. This time he moved and said something well more like mumble.

“Huh? What? Why am I on the floor?” He asked looking all confused.

“Well, I woke you up. Your mum wanted to me to wake you up every morning, and since you’re a deep sleep, I guess I’ll have to wake you up like this every morning.” You said with a smile.

“Why! We’re not even going to school today! I was having a good dream and you woke me up!”

“And what might this dream be?” you said with your arms crossed.

“I was huggi-” he stopped halfway. “Why should I tell you? So nosy” He stood up and rubbed his and back in pain. You knew why he was rubbing his back; you pinched, punched and kicked him there. You quietly laughed to yourself and walked to your bags to pack for the honeymoon.

You and Onew finished packing and both of you made your way down the stairs to the lounge where you sat down to eat breakfast with your parent-in-laws. The maids and butlers placed food on the table and you stared at the food in awe and you planned in your head what to eat first.

“Whoa…” you didn’t notice you said that and everyone was looking.

You picked up you fork and knife and went straight for the pancake. Onew saw it and started giggling to himself. Usually if I saw him do that, you would ask him but it’s eating time and eating time is strictly eating time, you continued eating soon there was only one pancake left. You reached my fork out to get it but someone else’s fork also got the pancake. You turned and saw that it was Onew’s fork, you both exchanged death glares but soon realised that the parents were there.

“Honey, you take it.” You said as you put on a fake smile towards Onew.

“No, baby you take it.”

“No, you take it.”

“No, you take it.”

“Honey…” you said as you gritted your teeth, “I said take it.”

“No babe,” Onew said as he cut off a piece of the pancake and tried to feed you with it.

You were about to bite it until a hand reached in and grabbed the pancake. You and Onew stared at the now empty plate.

“HEY!” both of you yelled out. You both turned your heads and saw that it was a girl who seemed older than you. She ate the pancake and finished the pancake while both of you were staring at her.

“Hey, why are you staring at noona? Am I really that pretty that you must stare at me like that Onew?” she said while placing her hands on her hips.

“NO! As if you’re pretty! Even Jenny is prettier than you.” when he finished. He froze.

“Hey! Just cause she is prettier than me in real life, you don’t have to rub it in.”

“It is the truth.”

“So aren’t you going to introduce me to her?” she said looking at you.

You reached out your hand and smiled. “My name is Jenny Park! I mean Lee… sorry, I’m still getting used to it…” you said with an awkward smile.

“Aww… you’re so cute!” she said as she pinched your cheeks. You endured the pain and smiled and you see Onew giggling at you. “I’m Tiffany! I’m Onew’s older sister. I just came back from the US so I missed the wedding. Sorry. You can call me Tiffany or Tiffany unni, it doesn’t really matter since we both can speak English to one another” she said while smiling.

“Oh, it’s ok. How did you know I could speak English?”

“Onew told me. That’s probably the only thing he’s told me about you.” she said as she faced Onew. “Yah! Why didn’t you tell me more about her?”

Onew seemed intimidated. “I…i…i… I wanted you to meet her in person; it would be better that way.”

*Ring* *Ding* *Dong* *Ring* *Ding* *Dong*

The maids opened the door and you saw Jay walk in.

“Oppa!” you said as you jumped out of your seat, ran to him and hugged him.

“I didn’t know you missed me that much.” He said with a laugh.

You quickly let go and punch him on the arm. “As if! I just wanted to give you a warm welcome, but fine if you don’t want it…” you then started talking in a quieter tone so only the two of you can hear. “I can just give it to Onew…” his mouth was wide open when he heard it. You laughed and dragged him over to the table to introduce him to Tiffany.

“YOU!” they both yelled out while pointing at one another.

“YOU STOLE MY TAXI!” Jay yelled out.

“You were just too late. The early bird gets the worm.”

“The ‘early bird’ you’re talking about was ME!”

“I don’t think so. You were so slow! My grandpa is a faster walker than you!”

You wanted to break up the argument so you quickly stood up and grabbed Onew’s hand.

“Baby, let’s go, otherwise we’ll be late for our honeymoon.” You said as you led Onew to the door.

Your sister-in-law and brother aren’t fighting anymore as they watch you two walking towards the door. Onew was staring the hand that you were holding. You slightly squeezed his hand without realising and his eyes widen in shock. You quickly tightened grip on your hand.

“Wait! Aren’t you going to give unni a goodbye hug?” she said as she was about to hug you but something stopped her.

“Keep your hands off my sister! Jenny-ah, you hug me first!”

“I don’t think so!” Tiffany argued.

“Yes! She’s my blood sister, I’m more important to her than you’ll even be”

“I’m her unni, even though I just met her, I’m closer to her cause girls will always be closer together than a boy and a girl.”

“Whatever.” Jay said as he shrugged and hugged you. He stuck his tongue out at Tiffany. Tiffany pulled Jay off you and hugged you.

“Um… hyung, noona, we have to go to our honeymoon now, its 10:30 we really need to go.” Onew said as he pulled Tiffany off you, she gave Onew a hug and whispered to him, “You do anything to Jenny that gets her angry I will kill you. Arasseo?” Onew nodded.

He quickly pulled you out the door and pushed you into the door. You looked out the window and saw Jay and Tiffany fighting each other while trying to wave at you. You waved back and the car started driving off.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

Seeing Jay oppa and Tiffany unni fight is kind of entertaining to watch. I’m curious to where we’re going because well, this is my first time going on holidays with someone I’m not close with. I guess I’ll just spend this holiday alone but it doesn’t matter, I have my camera with me and I’ll go sightseeing. I can’t wait!

“Where are we going?”

“Australia”

“What?! I just came from there a year ago.” You said as you pouted to yourself.

“Well, that’s not my problem is it?”

“Where are we going to stay?”

“Crown Plaza Hotel”

“Damn… I wanted to stay at my friend’s house.” I said quietly to myself.

I let out a sigh and just stared out the window and listened to my iPod. I can’t believe that I’m going back to Australia, I mean I’m happy that I’m going on a holiday but the fact that it’s going to a country I spent most of my life in is pretty lame. I love Australia don’t get me wrong… it’s just I want to go exploring.  We reached the airport and soon I was on the plane. I didn’t say anything much besides talking to the flight attendant and I spent the rest of the time eating, listening to music and sleeping.

“Excuse me miss.” I felt someone lightly shaking me. “The plane has landed you can get off now.”

I looked to the seat next to me and it was empty. Stupid Onew went off without me, whatever, it’s not like I need him, I’m in my home country, I’m not the one who’s going to need help around.

“Oh, thank you for waking me up. Have a nice day!” I said as I waved goodbye to the flight attendant.