Dream 6 - Picnic

Autumn : Only Tears Like A Dream

 

“Yaaayyyy!! I’m free from the hospital!” Sungjong screamed in the park of the hospital.

 

“Sungjong-ah, watch out! There are predators who’ll eat you!” Dongwoo chased him.

 

“Youngie~ Help me~” Sungjong hid behind the girl.

 

“Yah! Come out you coward!” the blonde pouted.

 

“Oh, come on you guys. Don’t be childish. I made some kimbap for you.” Hayoung smiled.

 

“What do you mean ‘you’? Who? Me? Jongie?” Dongwoo said.

 

“If you two don’t behave until we reach the treehouse, none of you will get to eat it.” Hayoung said, making both of them pout.

 

“How about here? It’s a lot of grass~” Sungjong pulled Hayoung to where he was pointing. They ended up eating the kimbap on a wide field. “Youngie~ It’s so delicious!” said Sungjong with his mouth full.

 

“Eat well, okay? You’re spitting the rice everywhere.” The girl said, shutting the boy’s mouth with her hand. Sungjong ate not prying off the girl’s hand. He slide his tongue out of his slightly parted lips and the other’s hand. Hayoung quickly pulled back her hand, “Why did you do that?” she asked.

 

“I still taste the kimbap and it was a signal for you to feed me more.” The other opened his mouth. “Aaaahh~”

 

Hayoung’s face was red. She shoved one kimbap into his mouth gently which the other just ate humming a random song. “Ahem.” They finally realized the third’s presence. “Youngie~ It’s not fair, he’s the only one that gets it. I want it too~” he said making the youngers laughed.

 

“Yah hyung. Go to your girlfriend.” Sungjong said, Hayoung agreed.

 

“But Hayoungie is my girl friend too~”

 

“Fine. Fine. Dongie-oppa say ‘aah~’” the girl shoved kimbap into Dongwoo’s mouth. The three of them laughed. It’s been a long time since they last shared moments together. After they had their meals, they joked around like crazy. The three of them laid down on the green grass, looking at the sky.

 

“I really wish to touch the sky. Isn’t it pretty?” Hayoung reached out her arms to the sky.

 

“Yeah.. oh guys! I gotta go. Bomi’s waiting!” Diongwoo stood up and ran away. Actually, he lied to them so they could have their own moments.

 

“But Youngie.. I don’t want you to go there.” Sungjong took Hayoung’s hand that was reaching for the sky into his and intertwined their fingers.

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I don’t want you to leave me. stay by my side forever, kay?”

 

“mmm~” Hayoung hummed. They both stared at their hands that intertwined in the air. Their fingers fit perfectly with each other. They both smiled. Suddenly, Sungjong took his hand away making Hayoung dissappoointed but not for long. The boy wrapped his arm around her torso. The girl was shocked, she stole a glance at Sungjong and he was red too.

 

“I miss this moment..” he said making Hayoung feel happy but disappointed by the fact he just said it as a friend. “Hayoungie, saranghae.” He whispered slowly into her ear. She didn’t know what it meant.

 

“Nado saranghae.”

 

888888888888888888888888888888

A/N: short chapter! LOLOLOLOL! Sorry!!