Dream 5 - Tears

Autumn : Only Tears Like A Dream

 

(A/N: POV special. To get you into the mood. Eventhough I made it really badly.)

 

“Sungjong-ah! Sungjong-ah! Don’t play with me! Open up! Wake up! Ireona!!”

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

“Mrs. Lee Haeri-sshi?”

 

“Nae?”

 

“Your son is stable right now. but please don’t wake him up. He needs some rest. I discovered that he had swallowed excess amount of sleeping pills.”

 

“Sleeping pills?” Mrs. Lee remembered.

 

“Why are your eyes like a panda?”

 

“Umm… Can’t get enough sleep?”

 

It flashed through her mind.

 

“He might have went through depression. Does your son been acting weirdly?”

 

“Yes, one day he came back broken. His hair was out of place, his usual smiling face were gone. He also didn’t eat much lately.”

 

“I see. Don’t worry Mrs. Lee Haeri-sshi. He’ll get well soon.” The doctor left.

 

“I hope so..” she mumbled.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

Hayoung was cleaning her house with her mother. The phone rang and her mother went to get it. Her mind suddenly went to Sungjong. She miss that boy. Heck, she was craving for him. She love him too much to try to hate him. “Hayoung-ah! This is for you. Come here, palli!!” her mother shouted from the living room.

 

Hayoung rushed to her mother who handed her the phone, bting her lips. Feeling nervous, she took the phone and placed it beside her ear. “Hello?”

 

“Hayoungie…” Mrs. Lee’s voice cracked.

 

“Haeri-umma. What’s wrong? Why are you crying?”

 

“It’s Sungjong… He fainted because he swallowed too much sleeping pills. He’s in hospital right now. I think he needs you.” As soon as Haeri muttered out those words, Hayoung’s heartbeat stopped. A tear escaped from her eyes as the sentence were completed. She couldn’t believe it. her legs suddenly felt like jelly. No, it was a lie. She thought again and again, trying to digest what she had heard.

 

“I-I-I’m coming.” She finally blurted without realizing. Without thinking twice, she ran out of her house running like crazy. Her feet dragged her faster than ever. She ran for her life. For her heart that was dying. Tears flying away from her cheeks. Her vision was blurry because of the tears that kept rising. ‘Jongie-oppa.. No! You can’t!’ she thought.

 

“Haeri-umma!!” Hayoung came running as fast as lightning. She hugged Sungjong’s mother. “Where is he?”

 

“In that room.” Hayoung’s feet walked slowly towards the door.  She opened and saw the lifeless figure on the bed, unknown tubes attached to him. “No.. please don’t..” she wlaked slowly towards him. Tears threatened to fall down once again. Her shaking hands slowly reached his.

 

{Hayoung’s POV}

 

No.. Please..don’t.. I still love him. Please don’t take him away from me. I caressed his cold hands. Usually his hands were the warmest ever. But now, the heat was gone and replaced by coldness. I bit my lower lip. Is he in this condition because of me? Oh god… I still love him.. “You pabo.. why did you swallow everything. Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!” I punched his chest rapidly. I can’t take it anymore. I released my anger by punching him slightly. I had no strength now because of him. He was my strength, my hope, my love.

 

“You fool! Why did you swallow the whole thing!? Don’t you know how much it hurts to see you like this!? Eo!!? You stupid human! Wake up! Wake up! I still haven’t apologize yet! I’m sorry! Why didn’t you call me!? I was waiting for you! Stupid!!” I stopped punching him. I sat on a chair beside the bed. Realizing my tears were coming out one after another, my hands taking his cold ones once again. “Oppa… Ple-please.. please.. wake up. I’m sorry.. I’m sorry I made you like this.  I was hurting seeing you with Na-Namjoo.. Kajima.. oppa.. don’t leave me alone agan.. Please, please don’t die..” I squeezed his hands lightly. “I love you.. I still love you, Jongie-oppa.” Mu voice cracked, shutting my eyes tightly.

 

{Sungjong’s POV}

 

I heard loud sobs coming from somewhere. “Please, please don’t die..” My hands felt warm but it was wet. I could feel a liquid substance dropped and flowed on top of my hands. My eyelids slowly opened and I saw a figure. That silhouette, that voice. She came, she finally came.

 

“I…you. I still..you, Jongie-oppa.” What? What did she say? But she called me Jongie again. A smile crept on my lips. I squeezed her hands back. She stopped crying abruptly. I love her eaction. Her head slowly turned at me with wide eyes.

 

“I’m not going to die, Hayoung-ah.” I was scared to call her ‘Youngie’.

 

In a flash of lightning, she hugged me. “Jongie-oppa..” her voice cracked. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” She said rapidly.

 

“It’s okay.” I mumbled. I love it how her voice send chills down my spine, how her touch send me butterflies into my stomach. I can feel the warmth again. Her warmth. The warmth, the touch that I was longing and craving for. It had returned to me.

 

I closed my eyes enjoying her warm embrace. I chuckled. She broke the hug making me disappointed. I wiped her tears with my thumbs after cupping her face. We looked into each other orbs intensely. Silence filled the room. I gently placed my lips on both of her tear stained cheeks before pulling her again into my embrace. “Jongie-oppa..”

 

“Youngie-ah….”

 

“Jongie-oppa…” her voice softly entered my ears as I nuzzled my head onto the crook of her neck. This scent.. I was longing for it.. Talk more.. Say more.. I love your voice, I love your scent.. I love all about you, Hayoung-ah…

 

888888888888888888888888888888888888888

A/N: So what will happen? Are you disappointed that Sungjong didn’t hear Hayoung’s confession? Keke… don’t worry Hajong shippers… ^v^