Dream 7 - Plans

Autumn : Only Tears Like A Dream

 

“I miss this moment..” he said making Hayoung feel happy but disappointed by the fact he just said it as a friend. “Hayoungie, saranghae.” He whispered slowly into her ear. She didn’t know what it meant.

 

“Nado saranghae.” She whispered back, looking into the other’s eyes. Her eyes were getting teary.

 

“Jeongmallyo?” Sungjong asked, his heart jumped a little.

 

Hayoung sat up. “Of course I love you, Jongie-oppa.”

 

‘I love you more than just a friend or a brother.’

 

“I will always love my big bro.” she continued her words, burying what her heart just said. The two of them felt disappointed. Sungjong felt his heart sank as she uttered those words. “You love me as a child, right? I’m not a kid anymore, but I understand.”

 

‘No, you don’t understand. I love you more than that, Hayoungie.’

 

“Of course you’re not a kid anymore! You’re big now, lil’ sis!” Sungjong threw his arm around her shoulder. “Let’s clean this up” they  packed up in a wave of silence

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

“SO how are you and Hayoungie?” Namjoo came with Sungyeol after school.

 

“Nothing. Yesterday, I confessed but it hurts…. She love e as a brother.” Sungjong hung his head low.

 

“What? Really? Maybe she misunderstood. Don’t worry, I have plans~” Namjoo cooed. “Now will you excuse me. Matchmaker Namjoo will do her magic.”

 

PLAN A : Make Hayoung Jealous

 

Hayoung was walking along the corridor when she saw the ‘fake couple’. Namjoo was clinging onto Sungjong. “Oppa~ let’s watch a romance movie tonight?” the shoulder cut haired girl spoke.

 

Hayoung felt weird. “Since when did they become so annoying?” she mumbled slowly. Hayoung passed through them like a stranger would do. The two of them stopped acting.

 

“She didn’t even look jealous. I need to learn it from her. I always get jealous when a girl gets attached to Yeollie.” Namjoo pursed her lips. “Plan B.”

 

PLAN B: Make Hayoung Annoyed

 

“Oh Hayoung!” Namjoo jumped beside Hayoung, throwing her arm around her shoulder.

 

“Nae?” Hayoung tried to act normal. ‘Why is she so friendly with me? Go to Sungjong-oppa! You have him right? Why do you need to bother!?’ she screamed in her head.

 

“Are you free today?” Namjoo asked.

 

“Why?”

 

“I want to ask you out. It’s about Sungjong-oppa.” Hayoung pried off Namjoo’s arm.

 

“Why? Can’t you ask him himself? I’m not free today. I already have plans.” She wlaked off leaving an opened-mouth Namjoo.

 

“I didn’t know she’s this hard to get.” Namjoo spoke.

 

Sungjong stood behind her. “Maybe she made plans with Minwoo.” He said.

 

A bulb light up beside her head. “That’s it! Minwoo!”

 

PLAN C : Hayoung’s ‘Boy friends’

 

“Omo! I didn’t know she’s friend with Yookyung-unnie!” Namjoo spoke. Hayoung went into her classroom after talking to Yookyung, one of Sungjong’s classmate.

 

“Hayoung-ah!” Youngmin waved at her. “Come, come. Sit here.” He said. The girl obeyed.

 

Suddenly, a back haired boy came in. “Hayoung-ah.” The said person went to him.

 

“Yes, Sungjae-oppa?” she said.

 

“Argh.. Why does she have so many boy friends? Can’t I be the only one?” Sungjong gritted his teeth.

 

“How about you? You have a lot of girl friends too.” Namjoo spat back.

 

“What? No, I only have her, you, Bomi-noona, Naeun and Yookyung.”

 

“Really? What about your classmates?”

 

“EH? Er.. Fine, I gave up then.” He went away slowly.

 

“Yah! Don’t run away! What if her heart change?”

 

“How do you know she already have feelings for me?”

 

“I just..know. I’m a girl too. We’ll just have to try.”

 

-After hours of trying-

 

“Why isn’t she reacting?” Sungjong scratched the back of his head.

 

“Maybe! She’s not Hayoung! Maybe she’s an alien in disguise! Or she’s been possessed!” Namjoo punched her palm.

 

“Alien? Noo!! Hayoungie!!!” Sungjong shrieked and was about to run when the girl pulled the back of his collar.

 

“Oppa! I was just joking!” she said.

 

“Don’t joke with me! But what if it’s true?” Sungjong tilted his head.

 

“No, of course not. Let’s proceed to the next plan.” The other said.

 

“What’s the next plan?” Sungjong peeked through Namjoo’s shoulder who was holding a piece of paper that have a list of plans. They both froze at the sentence.

 

LAST PLAN : KISS HAYOUNG