Final

One Look.

 

The next day, Sunggyu debating whether to go or not. He didn’t want his heart to be broken again.But he misses Woohyun. Woohyun didn’t come home yesterday and he was worried about him.Where did he sleeps? Did he eat?

So he decided to go. They are meeting at a beach 10 minutes away from their home. When he reached, he saw a red box near the shore. He walks towards it and took the box. When he opened it, he found his photo in it. Weird. When he takes my picture?Ahhh.. It was during my high school years. Wait! High school?

“Sunggyu yah!”

Sunggyu turned and saw Woohyun standing on a cliff.He looks smashing as always.

“Kim Sunggyu, when you confess to me,I didn’t realize that I have feelings for you.

I first saw you at the park. You are so wonderful, I had to capture it.

When I know you are the person in that picture.

I smiled!

I didn’t know what it meant then.

I looked for you the next day. But I just can’t find you.

Losing you makes me realize that I have fallen in love with you.

I love you for years now but when I found you, I didn't recognize you.

I'm sorry. I should have. But my memories are kinda hazy.

When I married you, I want to start a new beginning. But I didn't realize that I just resuming the love I had for you.

You are a good wife to me eventhough I broke you heart.

You are such a good person and I love you for that.

I LOVE YOU KIM SUNGGYU.”

Woohyun confessed.

Sunggyu was overwhelmed and blushed. He says nothing.

“ I know I broke your heart but I want to fix it. I want to put the pieces back together.

Will you let me?

Please let me love you baby.

Say something”Woohyun pleads.

Sunggyu still says nothing.This is too much.

“You are still silent so I take it that you didn’t love me back! So I’m going to jump of the cliff right now!”

Woohyun walked towards the edge of the cliff and jumped into the ocean.Sunggyu eyes widened!

“ Woohyun ah!! Why did you jump! I LOVE YOU,Woohyun ah. I never stop loving you. Woohyun ah~” Sunggyu sobs and dropped to his knees.I lost him! I was so stupid. Stupid me!

“ So you love me?”

Sunggyu looked up and see smiling Woohyun in front of him.Woohyun is wet and he looks so hot.

“Woohyun are you real? “ Sunggyu pinched his hand and awww. He’s real and not an imagination.

“Yes I love you Woohyun.”

Woohyun scooped Sunggyu in his arms and kisses him passionately.

As they pulled away and panting.

” I thought you died,you jerk! Why did you want to give me a heart attack? “ Sunggyu pounded his fist onto Woohyun’s chest.

“Baby it hurts! That’s the only way to make you admit your feelings for me. It was worthy indeed” Woohyun grins sheepishly.

Sunggyu pouts and turned away from Woohyun” Baby don’t be mad. Forgive me please. “ Woohyun is begging on his knees. When he didn’t react, Woohyun start to tickle him. He knew I didn’t like it because it makes me laugh non stop.

“ If you didn’t forgive, I will tickle you until you die Kim Sunggyu.” Woohyun says.

“ Alright! Stop tickling me!”Sunggyu screams.

“Say you forgive me first!”

“I FORGIVE YOU NAM WOOHYUN!” He screams again.

Woohyun stopped ticking Sunggyu/

" How are you are here? I saw you jump of the cliff." Sunggyu asked after he catches his breath.

" Actually I used to jump cliff as a hobby. I likes it because it filled the gap of missing you as the adrenaline takes my mind of things. I didn't need it now that I have you.I feel whole with you by my side. Be mine forever."

Sunggyu blushed again.He nodded shyly.

“ Awws my baby so cute.I love you,Kim Sunggyu.”

“I love you too.”