Chapter 3

One Look.

 

They are into few weeks of their marriage. Woohyun learn that Sunggyu wasn’t much of a talker. When Woohyun asked him something, He either replied with yes ,no or a short sentenced.He wants to bond with his wife but Sunggyu makes it hard for him to.

They sleep together but they likes doing other things differently. Sunggyu cooks for Woohyun and eats first. Woohyun will eat later. Sunggyu will watch the television but when Woohyun come to sit and watch with him, Sunggyu went to the bedroom and sleep.

One day, Woohyun had enough of it. Woohyun sit with Sunggyu on the couch and when Sunggyu about to get up,Woohyun grab his wrist.

“Can you stop please? I want to bond with you. You are the one that I will spent the rest of my life with. Why are you avoiding me?Why are you making this so much harder for me?” Woohyun confessed. Sunggyu felt sad hearing the tone of Woohyun voice so he sit back on the couch.

“ I’m sorry Woohyun ah. I will try harder.” Sunggyu mumble.

“Its okay but please don’t avoid me.” Woohyun states sadly.

From then on, Sunggyu and Woohyun began to talk much more. Woohyun become braves as time goes by. Woohyun loves to shower Sunggyu with affection. When Sunggyu cooks, Woohyun will backhug him. Sunggyu will struggle and beg for him to let go. Woohyun just grins and hold tighter.

When they finished dinner, Woohyun pecks Sunggyu on both his cheeks, thanking him for dinner. Sunggyu cheeks will become red and he'll look so cute. Woohyun loves to tease Sunggyu by pecking him everywhere to see his cute face.

Its movie night. They sat beside each other on the couch. Today’s theme is horror. Sunggyu actually hates  horror movie and he didn’t tell Woohyun yet.He didn't want to look coward in front of Woohyun. Its embarrasing! He sit on the couch holding his legs together. At scary scenes, he will hides his face between his knees.How could Woohyun be so clam?

Half way through the movie, Woohyun sneak a glances towards Sunggyu. Sunggyu was holding his knees together and he lookes so scared right now.OMG! Sunggyu is scared of horror movies.

Why he didn’t tell me earlier? He wouldn’t be so scared right now.”Sunggyu,are you ok?”

“I’m okay.ARGHHH!!!” Sunggyu screams when the murderer kills another girl with a chainsaw.

He ended up on Woohyun hold. When he realize how close their faces are.He try to get out of Woohyun’s hold but Woohyun hold tighter.The latter begins to leans in and kiss Sunggyu. He was so shocked. He just stay still.

When realize whats happening, he tries to struggle harder but his effort proves in vain. Woohyun’s hold is just too tight. Woohyun begins to kiss him passionately and Sunggyu didn’t want it so he just start crying.

When he felt Sunggyu’s tears, Woohyun pulled back. “Why are you crying?” He asked.

Sunggyu start to cry harder. He cries about some time before Woohyun asked” I cannot kiss you? Why? I’m your husband.”

“You don’t remember do you?”

“Remember what?”

“ I confessed to you during highschool. And you turned me down. YOU BREAK MY HEART! I CANNOT ACCEPT YOU!” Sunggyu said and ran to the bedroom. Locking it.

OH MY GOD! KSG is Sunggyu. He has the same eyes and same cheeks eventhough Sunggyu is thinner than he was in highschool.Why I didn't realize it sooner? I am so slow.

Woohyun sleeps on the couch that night,knowing that Sunggyu will not open the door even he cry blood tears.When he woke up , Sunggyu already gone to work.He sighed.

Woohyun decided to stay at home for today. He want to settle it today.

Sunggyu arrived at home at 6. He head straight towards the bedroom without giving a glance at Woohyun. Woohyun’s heart hurts.

Woohyun cooked for Sunggyu. He then knocked on the door of their bedroom.” Sunggyu yah. Have you had your dinner yet? If not I’ll put the food in front of the door.”He don't want Sunggyu to starve because he wants to avoid Woohyun.

So he decided to leave as it was the decision at the moment.He then heads out.

Upon hearing the front door closed, Sunggyu open the door and take the food inside.Its yummy. Who would've know, Woohyun cooks wonderfully.

There’s a small note on the tray.

Please meet me here tomorrow at 6. If you didn’t come,I’ll understand and I’ll back off.

YOUR HUSBAND,NAM WOOHYUN.