Chapter 1

One Look.

Its one  of days that Woohyun loves to stroll around city and takes picture. Woohyun has took interest in photography since first year of high school.He loves to photograph the scenery,animals and especially people. He found joy in taking the picture. Today location for Woohyun’s photoshoot is the park. When he arrived at the park, Woohyun waste no time to start taking pictures.

Its Woohyun lucky day because a lot of people hang around the park at the moment. He goes around taking pictures of children playing on the playground, family having picnic and couples cuddling on the park benches.The smiles are the most precious to Woohyun. To him, its the meaning of pure happiness. Just before he decided to warp up the shoot, he hears children giggling loudly.

He turned to see the children surrounding a guy. The guy was telling a funny story and the children seemed to enjoy it very much. As the story ends, children gathered around the guy to give him a hug. The guy smiled and laughed showing his beautiful eye smile.He looks so cute.His smile meant more than pure happiness.

Woohyun felt something  in his heart.He immediately took a picture of the boy.  He felt warmth when he sees the boy are good with kids. Woohyun could tell that the boy is a loving person.He wanted to ask the guy’s name but he’s too late as he keep staring at the guy until he didn’t realize the boy already gone. He sighs and went home.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….......

A few weeks passed after Woohyun last saw the boy. Before class, Woohyun went to his locker to get his books. As he opened his locker, a note fell from it and lands on the floor. He picks the note and opened it.

Please meet me at the rooftop after school. xoxoKSG

Another note. He sighed. Woohyun is famous at his school due to his good looks. Many girls confessed to him but he never accept them as he never  find anything interesting about them.

But he’ll always let them have their chance to confess to him. By doing this, he could let them down easily and tell them not to put hope on him as he’ll never return their feelings.

He thought. What the heck. It just another confession. I’ll just go.Anyway I had nothing to do after school.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Woohyun walks up the stairs wondering who KSG is. There are too many girls that seems in love with him so its hard for him to guess who is KSG. His thought are stopped when he opened the rooftop door and see a figure looking out to the view of the city. Woohyun was shocked because the figure was wearing a man school uniform.

 Is she a tomboy, why is she wearing guy’s clothes?

 That just so weird. He walks slowly to the figure. “ ahumm.. Are you KSG?” The figure turned and smile shyly.

“Yes.” The figure replied.The figure was a chubby and has small eyes. The way he's blushing is cute.

“Why do you want to see me for?” Woohyun said coldly as he realize that the figure is indeed a guy. This time, a guy. WHAT A GUY? I just said he's cute? What the heck! Not just the girls are attracted to him, he also attract guy? The truth is so unexpected. 

“Umm.. I want to tell you something.” The figure says

“What is it? Can you speak faster? I have no time.”The fact that the figure is a guy turned Woohyun off. He just don't care anymore.

“ Honestly, I want to confess to you today. Nam Woohyun sshi. I like you very much. Can you please be my boyfriend?”The figure further said. He turned  away shyly and blushing.

He likes me?OH MY GOD! Its true. HE LIKES ME.

“ Nam Woohyun sshi. Can you say something?” KSG asked.

He cannot comprehend the situation. He didn’t what to do.

Woohyun  seems to be thinking for a while before he says” I’m sorry. I believe that I cannot return your feelings plus I’m straight.I'm not into guys.” He says coldly.He knew it was harsh but it was the best decision at the moment. It is what he always do with people who ever confessed to him.

“If that’s all, I’ll make my way now. Bye.”He turned away and head for the the rooftop door. Just before he closed the door, he hear a faint sound of the guy’s sobs. His heart breaks at the sound. Now he seems more confused than he already is.

He head home after that.His head is throbbing due to things going on his head.  He attracts guys, a guy just confessed to him and his heart breaks at the sound of the guy sobbing. He so confused so he decided that he should take a nap to get away  from all the information.

The next day,another note fell from his locker. Another confession. Saying the same thing. He thought it was from the guy from yesterday but the note written by different initials. He went to the rooftop after school.This time ,it’s a girl.The girls is a little bit chubby and cute with dimple on both of her cheeks.She also has small eyes. She told him her name is Lee Ji A.

The girls somehow attractive to Woohyun's eyes.They started to date the next day. Within a few days,they become the top couple in the high school .Everyone talking about how sweet they're together.The fact break KSG hearts. Everytime,he saw them,his heart shattered into million pieces.KSG couldn’t bear the fact that Woohyun dates a girls two days after he confessed to Woohyun.How could he?

He decided to switched schools and hopes that one day, he’ll forget about Woohyun. A guy who he fell in love and also a guy who breaks his heart.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Woohyun had a free time after school so he decided to transfer the photos he took. As he going through the pictures, a picture caught his attention. A picture that shows a guy being hugged by a group of toddlers. He realize that the guy was KSG. He suddenly smiled at the realization.

The next day, he tries to find KSG. He just want to thanks KSG for giving him a beautiful thing to a capture.But he just couldn’t find KSG.

For the next few weeks, he continue to look for KSG but the search is hopeless.This is because he only know KSG initials. That’s all. He know nothing else. He don’t know where to look,who to asked. Its just hopeless. Upon his searching come to dead end, Woohyun come to a conclusion.

He realize that he keep on searching for KSG because he has fall in love with him. The realization makes Woohyunheart  breaks for second time that year. He regret rejecting KSG. Why he didn’t realize it sooner. If he did, he’ll able to return KSG’s feeling  and KSG will be in his arm right now.

Where are you KSG?