W H A T T O F O L L O W ?

T H E H O G W A R T S R P ; N E W & L O O K I N G F O R A D M I N S

»» the Rules

001|| You can have maximum of two accounts, as long as you are able to keep both active at the same time.

002|| BE ACTIVE.. well, atleast thrice a week. We do activity checks unexpectedly so please be aware.

003|| SPEAK ENGLISH. We are an international roleplay community. Keep in mind that not all wizards could speak Malay or Bahasa or whichever.

004|| RESPECT everyone. Enough said.

005|| Follow all wizards and witches. We are all in one school anyways.

006|| Keep everything in TL PG-13. There are innocent people in the rp. Please be considerate and do it in DM.

007|| All kinds of couples are allowed. Just keep the lovey-dovey in tl minimal. PLEASE.

008|| Don't kill your other wizards. The 3 forbidden spells are not to be used in any way.

010|| FOLLOW THE RULES. They are not posted here for nothing. 

011|| You can interact with and become couples with outside roleplayers.

012|| Don't make too much drama. A little is okay, but never go overboard.

You will get warnings if you don't follow. Third one means you're expelled.

 

»» How to join…and get verified

  • Read the rules and how to join. All of which are in this chapter.
  •  Check if the person you want to choose is still available in our list on Chapter 3, 4 & 5.
  • Mention the base account or comment below. You have 5 days to make the account.
  • Follow all the admins and members. We do check that.
  • Wait until one of our admins verify you and that is when you start interacting with the wizards.
  • And that's it! Welcome to our little family. <3

 

»» Leaving?

Though we sure do hope you don't, here are steps on how you leave properly.

Mention the base account that you're leaving. || 001

Changing rpw? Too busy? Tell us the reason. We won't use our magic against you.

Change your username. || 002

Deactivate your account. || 003   

»» Bio & Username format

Username must be: H(idolname/stagename)_(idol's line)

e.g. @HKris_90

Your Bio must contain: A witch/wizard from @HWRoleplay | (House) | (anything else you want)

e.g. A wizard from @HWRoleplay | Gryffindor | 90 line

 

Questions? Comment below. We will answer them.