W H A T I S T H I S ?

T H E H O G W A R T S R P ; N E W & L O O K I N G F O R A D M I N S

»» About the Roleplay

So. This is a new roleplay world in Twitter inspired by the awesome Harry Potter series written by J.K Rowling. Here, our  wizards and witches (roleplayers.) do magic. Take note of that. lol. Moving on~ We will also have the the House Cup winners announced every January and July. Haven't heard of that? There will be four houses in this school namely, Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. And, in every good deed a student does, he will earn his house 10 points. In every rule he breaks, a 5 point reduction. Or. It depends on how bad or good the deed is. ^^ The points will all be calculated and during the 1st of January and July, the winners will be announced. Sadly, there will be no Quidditch. :( It will be hard to do it since it cannot be done properly.

Other activities include: the Sorting ceremony and the Christmas celebration. Oh yeah! Don't worry. We have vacations. March -  July. You won't be studying then but you still have to be active. Questions? Comment below. 8D The admins are cool in dealing with them. Don't worrrrrry!

 

»» the headmaster & prefects…