It's Nice to Meet You Again?

I fell for you in just 60 seconds, then you broke my heart and repaired it.

Your POV

I just finished school so I immediately went home since I have a lot of homeworks to do. As I went in the subway I tried fixing my earphones as I put it in my ears as I started listening to music. There were a lot of people in the subway but I manage to stay where I was standing without falling or losing my balance. As the number of people keeps decreasing and decreasing I started to stand properly again. I looked around at my surroundings. Well, I've always done because it was already my habit to look around other people. I started looking around when I saw a guy standing reading a book. I found it funny since there's no one standing and reading books at the same time.

I can't stop looking at this guy. I don't know why but I have a feeling that he's familiar. He was just there earphones on, standing and reading a book. My conscience wanted me to go near him but my mind won't let me. I tried to take a look at his face but all I saw was his hair. I was really curious so I secretly went near him. Glad that he didn't noticed me so I went near him but not that close. When I looked at him my jaw dropped and my heart can't stop beating. 

'A-andwae i-it can't be him' I thought as I just stood there and unfortunately I lost my balance so I almost fell but fortunately I held the handrail. Howver he seemed to notice me so he closed his book and looked at me. I quickly looked away but looked at him again as I saw him looking at me we had a 2 second long eye contact. It was really him. My long lost childhood friend Myungsoo. As I realized that we were looking at each other I broke the eye contact as I realized that I arrived at my stop. I quickly went out and quickly went up the escalator and went to my exit.

I was panting so hard when someone tapped my shoulder. "Ya" someone said as I turned around. "Ah!!!!" I said as I quickly ran. "Ya! Chakkaman!!!" he said as he chased me. When he caught me he pulled my arm so that I will look at him. "W-w-w-wae?" I said as I stuttered. He took a quick glance at me first he looked at me from head to bottom. I was confused so I just stood there like an idiot in the middle of the street. I quickly dragged him to a park. "Ya! What do you think you're doing?! You're embarassing me" I said as he laughed and hugged me. "Is it really you Jung Jung-ah?" he said as he broke the hug and patted my head. "M-mwo? I-it's really you then M-Myung myung oppa" I said as I quickly looked away with my heart beating so fast.

Author's POV

"Nae it's me! Ya! It's been a long time!! How are you?!!" Myungsoo said as you laughed. "I'm fine! Well not really since you left me" you said softly as he playfully hugged you. "Mian mian blame my dad for letting us move last time" he said as you laughed. "Arasseo now you're forgiven" you said as he laughed. "Hey you want to go to our house? Eomma will be so happy seeing you!!" you said as he frowned. "Well I can't cause I have exams tomorrow" he said as you frowned also. "Really?" you said as he nodded. "But we can hangout some other day hmm... how about tomorrow?" he said as you nodded. "Of course! I'm available! It's a Friday!! It's our last day of school tomorrow actually" you said. "Jinjja? Ours also" he said. "Oh? Jinjja?! Cool!" you said as he laughed. "Well, we have to get going I'll take you home. Is your house still there?" he said as pointed in the building above. "Well no we move to another building since the rent is so expensive" you said. "Kaja!!" you said as the both of you walk to your building.

The both of talked about your lives and what happened when you were gone. "Oppa.." you said as he looked at you. "Hm?" he said as you looked at the ground then looked straight at the road. "Does oppa have a girlfriend?" you asked bravely as he nodded. "Nae" he said as he pinched your cheeks as you laughed but deep inside you were really hurt. "How about Jungjung-ah? Do you have a boyfriend? I'm sure you have" he said as you shook your head. "Ani of course I don't have one. I don't want to have a namjachingu yet oppa" you said as you looked at him. 'I was waiting for you pabo oppa'  you thought.'"Aigoo... my jungjung-ie still doesn't have one" he said as you stopped walking. "Here's our building oppa!" you said as he looked around. "Oh you live in this building now?" he asked as you nodded. "I'll be going now!" you said as you went up the stairs. 

"Chakkaman!" he said as he chased you. "Wae oppa?" "I need your number remember I want to hangout with you?" he said as you nodded. "Ah nae wait here's my number you said as you gave him your phone. He quickly typed your number. "Here I already put my number in your phone also? Ok?" he said as you nodded. "Nae!" "Annyeong! See you soon Jung Jung-ah!" he said as you shouted. "Goodluck for tomorrow!!!" you said. "Thanks!!" he said as he run outside the building. You quickly went to the elevator and pressed your floor.

As you opened the door to your house, your sister greeted you. "I'm home!" you said as you saw your sister watching tv. "What took you so long?" she asked as you took of your shoes. "I just met someone on the way home" you said as she went near you. "Really? Who? Who? Who? Is it a guy? Omo! My sister has a boyfriend!!" she said as your mom went out of her room. "Ya! Who said Junghee has a boyfriend?" your mom said as you sighed. "Ani! I don't have a boyfriend, I actually met Myungsoo oppa at the subway" you said as your mom and sister widened your eyes. "Jinjja?!?!?! Myungsoo?!?!" your sister and mom said. "Wait isn't that your childhood friend?" your sister asked as you nodded. "Aigoo is he grown up now?" your mom said as you nodded. "Aigoo invite him here soon I'm so excited to see him it's been so long already." she said as you nodded. "Nae I will, I'll go change first mom" you said as you went in your room and changed.

At night you were in your bed lookking at the ceiling. "Aish! Why did I met him again? He already has a girlfriend so stop liking him!!" you said as you were having a mental breakdown. "What am I saying? I'm just his friend.. I don't care if I had a crush on him... I can just get over you" you said as you calmed down and slept.

______________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeong!!!

Sorry if I updated too late!! And sorry if this -.- I just can't think well nowadays.

This is gonna have 3 chapters so let me know what you think of this chapter ^^

 

 

 

Thanks subscribers!!! Comments and feedbacks are welcome ^^

~shiro123