Chapter 1...

Coincidence or Fate.

 

Yoona still holding the mirror to check her make up on their way to the hotel. A sigh escape from her small mouth after she check everything. She keep doing that until she decided to throw the poor mirror into her handbag. Jongin, her younger brother observed her from beginning starting to laugh at her. "Yah, Noona, what did that poor mirror did to you? Poor that little mirror being throw by the Him Yoona. I appologize on behalf of that mirror, noona."

Yoona ignore Kai and facing her sister-in-law who drive the car. "Unnie, can we go home? I feel so sick that I can throw up anytime soon. What if they laugh at me in the middle of the ceremony? Well, that kind of a sport for them to laugh at me like I am a clown! They always say that I am an ugly fish! That’s why Taecyeon oppa leave me. " Yoona become more frustrated when Taeyeon, her sister-in-law, and Kai starting to laugh at everything that come out from . Like she's the funniest girl in the world.

"Yoona, believe me. You look beautiful tonight. Taecyeon will surprise and I bet he'll be regret to break up with you and chose that girl, who soon-to-be his wife. Maybe you'll find your Mr. Right tonight. Mark my word, Yoong. My instinct never wrong."

Those kind words from Taeyeon calmed down Yoona's nerve a little. Yoona hug Taeyeon’s body including the driver seat from the back. "You know, I love unnie so much. If you weren’t here, I don’t know what I should do."

"I know Yoong. Take care of yourself over there okay? If anything happen, please let me know immediately. Be a good girl, okay? "

“Make sure you don’t hit anyone up there Noona. For this night only, please don’t become Him Yoona for your own sake noona.”

Kai laughed when Yoona kicked the chair from behind hard. Yoona can be a childish when it come to this moment. She's bickering with Kai but Taeyeon know, she's nervous right now. Yoona waved her hand reluctantly when the car leaves her alone at the luxury hotel front door. Yoona curse anyone that she saw on the way to the hotel elevator. Yoona was still standing in front of the elevator even after the fourth time the elevator open and close. She really want to go back into her bedroom and cry right now. She don't know if she can handle everything right now.

Yoona noticed there's someone standing beside her. From the corner of her eyes, she can see a prettiest man alive standing beside her. 'Is he an angel send to me to help me tonight?' Yoona thoughts disturbed when she heard the elevator door open again. The angel, no, the man started to walk into the elevator. The man still staring at Yoona while Yoona become more nervous than ever. "You don’ want to come in?" Yoona immediately get into the elevator. Now she is not thinking about the gorgeous man next to her. With a worried face Yoona facing the man on the other side. "Do I look beautiful with this dress? Please be honest to me."

The man looked at her strangely, but he nodded his head. Yoona is checking herself again. Unconsciously, Yoona began to talk about her war with the bride. How often the bride teases about her clothes in their college before. She even told the man that the groom was her ex-boyfriend. The man just listens to what she saying without saying anything. Yoona stop talking when the elevator doors open again.

"You don’t want to go into the hall now?"

"You know what, why you don’t go in first. I need fresh air for a while."

She didn’t know why the man was still standing in front of her. Yoona still smiles even when her heart beat very fast.

"Hey, I've got an idea, what if I pretend to be your lover for tonight? Anyhow, I don’t have a partner tonight. If this can help you to deal with both the bride and groom. I am willing to help without any payment."

Yoona surprised by the gorgeous man offer, but she just laughed at it and refused the man offer. Although she is desperate at the time, she didn’t want to involve someone she didn’t know into her problem. But she also regrets rejected the offer from a gorgeous man to be her lover even for one night. That gorgeous man is her ideal man. The gorgeous man left Yoona alone outside the hall. She takes a long breathes before stepping into the hall.

"Oh, Im Yoona! You're here at last! We're waiting for you. Whoa ... you look different tonight." Suzy is the maknae in Fei’s group. The group that always looks for trouble with her. Yoona desperately refrained herself to not kick Suzy’s legs because she knows Suzy is teasing her about her dress AGAIN. “Of course I will come. I will not miss the chance to see my ex-boyfriend get married tonight. By the way, all of you already look pretty tonight. As usual with all your thick make up. "Yoona smiled cynically when Suzy, Jia and Min faces turned gloomy.

Yoona didn’t know why she has the courage to speak against them that night. Maybe she met hers angel earlier. During collage, she never want to care about everything they said to her. It's a pointless argument. She don't want to be like them. Attention seeker so she chose to shut and pretend nothing happen. Better flatter a fool than fight him. But sometime they cross the line that make her to explode. Yoona curse in her mind when Fei and Taecyeon approached her. She could see Fei smiled cynically at her as she hugged Taecyeon arm. Show off! Yoona fake a smile while congratulate both of them. "Yoona you look beautiful tonight. I don’t think you can be as beautiful as this."

"That your loss, Taecyeon-shi. I always beautiful but you are too blind to realize that. But thank you for praising me in front of your wife, Ok Taecyeon." Yoona’s words make Taecyeon blushing and his ears turned red while Fei with her gloomy face next to him. Yoona smiled victory then. She's like want to capture that moment for memories.

“Yes you are beautiful. Whatever. By the way, where your boyfriend? Omo, don’t say that you are still single until now? Impossible! Do you still can’t forget about Taecyeon oppa? After two years have passed Yoona. After all, now he is legally mine. Isn’t that right darling? "

"You're wrong. I take time to find my Mr. Right. I don't want to make a big mistake like what I did when I chose him. But don't worry, I'm not coming here to take him from you. I want to congrate both of you. I guess, One man's TRASH is another man's treasure. Don't you think?" 

"But that's can cover the fact that you're still the pathetic Yoona who are still single. Right baby?" Fei straight away kiss Taecyeon’s lips in front of  Yoona. Yoona is so grateful that she took acting classes while in college. Therefore, she manage to control her face's muscle. She bet if this still continue, she'll become a bloddy murferer for tonight. Sorry, Kai. I can't keep my promise. I'm sorry. Yoona still give  thema warm smile even inside her is like a nuclear bomb want to explode.

"I'm sorry because I met up with old friends over there just now. Sorry for let you wait for me, dear." Someone hug her waist as he handed a wine glass in front of Yoona makes her surprise. She was thinking a perfect way to kill the couple the in front of her without leaving any evidence of murder. The glass almost slipped from her hand when she realized he was hers Angel who standing beside her and hold her waist. The Angel winked at Yoona playfully.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Oh Luhan. I’m a friend of Fei Fei from China but now I live in Korea. This is my girlfriend. Well, I want congratulate you both. You are compatible couple! Right dear?"

Yoona almost choked on her drink when he introduced her as his girlfriend. DEAR? Thank God she didn't make herself looks like a fool in front of Fei and her friends. She looks at Luhan with a wide eyes but he only smile sweetly at him. Yoona wonder why this man willingly to help her. And the most strange thing is, Fei dan Jia face turned pale.  Min and Suzy looked at her and Luhan dumbfounded. Yoona never saw Fei like that for the entire life.Yoona is more surprise because they didn't even accusing her being a liar. Did they believe that? Or are they too impressed to see the prettiest man named Luhan? Well, Yoona can't blamed them if they acting like that because she's also like that a few minutes ago.

“I didn’t expect Yoona finally meet with her ​​partner. I was concerned if she was single until now. I ... honestly very surprised." Yoona snort unladylike when she heard the words that come out of the Taecyeon’s mouth. Concerned? Concerned my ! Now she felt regret for falling in love with this man. She prepared herself to reply him when Luhan cutting her. "Of course she will meet with other men. There's a lot of guys who want a girl like her. She's a funny girl, you know? Only an idiot will let go a girl like her. And I glad I found her. This is our fate, maybe?”

Yoona stay silent and look at Luhan carefully. Yoona admit she was touched when she heard these words from Luhan. But she's really confused right now. Why is this unknown man become so sweet? Did she knows him? Did they ever met before? But where? Maybe he really is an angel who pretends to be human to help her tonight. Yoona hold Luhan’s arm lightly to show her gratitude. Luhan return her smile sweetly. Yoona didn’t realize that they were being observed by Fei with hatred. "Where do you meet with Luhan, Yoona-shi?"

'-shi'? Yoona must be dreaming of the moment when listening to Fei called her with the 'Yoona-shi'.

"I met with her in the elevator one year ago. As I said, Yoona is a funny girl. I noticed that she talks to herself in front of the elevator door for a long time, but she still didn’t move into the elevator." Yoona noticed Luhan is telling about the story at the lobby just now. Yoona chuckle when Luhan change the date to the previous year. Yoona help Luhan to make the story more realistic. Thanks to the acting class. Well, she pretend she's the lead actress and Luhan as lead. The story come out from perfectly that she think she may get an A+ if this an essay exam.

They chatted with both bride and groom and some guests before Yoona excused herself to go to the toilet. She doesn’t realize that she is followed by three peoples. Suddenly someone pushed her rough from behind. Jia, Min and Suzy looked at her with hatred. "Yah, Im Yoona! I know you're a coward, but I don’t think you will choose this way. Do you really want to get a revenge on Fei unnie that much?!"

Seriously, Yoona doesn’t have an idea of ​​what they are saying but Yoona didn’t want to show that she is weak in front of them. Not this time. "So what? What's wrong if I want revenge? She made Taec oppa leave me before. And now they are married. I guess she wants show off, that's why she invited me to this freaking dinner. But guess what? I don't give a sh*t of what she trying to show me. So tell me, what's wrong if I want to show off what I got? It’s fair right? She wants that right? By the way, she’s not the only one who will get what she wants. Got it?! "

Yoona finally released everything that she's been holding all this years. Suddenly she become more relax. She feel free. She glared at all of them before make her way out. She smilling proudly at herself. "What's wrong with me today?? When do I get the courage like this?"

"Yoona-shi, are you okay? Did something happened in the toilet. I saw three of them following you just now. Did they hurt you? " Yoona was relieved to see Luhan’s face.

"Nothing. I'm really okay. It just that I feel suffocate in here. I might be fainting if I stay here any longer."

"Do you want to go back home?" She nodded her head quickly. They congratulate the couple's families before leaving the hall together. "Where is your home?"

"Eh? It's okay. My sister-in-law would come to take me here. Wait a minute I was trying to call her."

Yoona felt frustrated when Taeyeon told her that she can’t pick Yoona at that moment because she's at her parents' house with Kangin. Yoona feel strange, why Taeyeon suddenly went to her parents' house on that day. It's useless to ask Kai to pick her up right now because she know Kai is in the studio with his friends. Yoona looked embarrassed while smiling at Luhan. "I guess I'll take your offer."

"It's ok. Anyway, I still have to send my girlfriend to go home. Tha's Yoona chuckle when Luhan winking his eyes towards Yoona. They were talking on the way that they don’t realize they've been in front of Yoona’s house. "It seems we parted here. Thank you for helping me tonight, Luhan-shi. I really appreciate your help."

"That's all I get? Although I said no charge before but I expect you to accompany me to drink at the expensive restaurants. But you will pay."

"I will accompany you to drink at expensive restaurants when we meet again in the future, Luhan-shi. Think of it, how bout you come to the club belongs to my brother. I will provide the most expensive drink for you. All free just for you. How bout that?"

"The most expensive one, huh? I'll think about it. But make sure the most expensive drinks okay? If not, I don’t want to come." Yoona laughed out loud and nodded her head. After say good night to each other, Luhan fled the scene with a big smile on his face. Been a long time, he didn’t smile like that. Don’t know why he is so comfortable with her. He’s a man who never smiled, only when necessary but now smiled to himself on the way back home.

This is the beginning of the time where fate has been playing over their lives. Both are not aware of it because only time will tell.

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

 

Thank for subscribed nd read my story although it's only a Foreword only. That's give me strength to finish the story. 1st chapter already up. 3-4-5 chapters to go. THANK A LOT FOR READING. Feels free to give comment here...thank~!