Chapter 3

Accidentally in Love

 

Kai POV

     At last. I didn’t know finding a solution to my dongsaeng’s problem is going to be this hard. All I need is for this cute looking girl to say yes to me and my job is done.

 

     “No.”

 

     “No? Wait, you’re rejecting it?” I suddenly burst out.

 

     “Well, first of all, I don’t know you. Second, I don’t know I you are telling me the truth. You’re a stranger to me, so why will I trust you, right?” She pointed out.

 

     Hmm. . .  This girl is smart. But no one rejected the almighty Kai.

 

     “Then why did you trust them? They are also strangers to you right? But still you trusted them.” I paused a bit and smirked. She looked very surprised at my answer. I am winning here lady.

 

     “So why not give my offer a try? I promise you’ll gain something here too.” I continued.

 

     I heard her sighed and muttered something. I smirked.

 

~~~

 

Your POV

 

Top 5 reasons why I hate my life right now:

 

 

1. I badly need money because my mother is sick.

 

2.  I stopped my schooling to find a job.

 

3. Ended up selling my ity.

 

4. Met a bastard, god who offered my something aside from selling my ity.

 

5. Now I'm forced to do it for the sake of my first reason.

 

    I groaned and opened an eye when sunlight hit my face. I slowly got up from my bed, rubbing my eyes and trying to remember the things I have to do today. Oh yeah... The meet-up with the god.

 

     Just when I'm about to go back to bed again, my bedroom door opened and I saw my brother, greeting me with his signature grin, but the look on his face tells me one thing: he's been working so hard lately.

 

    "Oppa, are you fine? You doesn't look good." I asked him worriedly. Honestly, I'm a stubborn kid to even care about my brother, but I love him okay? And we can't afford to have him sick too.

 

    "What? Of course I am. I'm as strong as a bull." He chuckled, and even posed like a weirdo.

 

     Okay, he's back on being derpy again. "Why are you here early in the morning?"

 

     "Well I'm just going to ask you if you want to accompany me to the hospital later afternoon. I mean, you're free right?"

 

     I know what he means. And I know he's trying to avoid the topic about me stopping my studies just to work. "Yeah... Sure. I'll be there later" I forced a smile.

 

     He smiled back, then kissed my forehead. "Okay I need to go now princess. Take care okay?" He waved goodbye and left.

 

    I sighed, then remembering that I have to meet someone in an hour, I quickly grabbed my towel and took a shower. Aigoo, Chanyeol oppa. I'll be late, this is your fault!

 

~~~

Here you go again guise~

Sorry, I'm a late updater. I'm so busy with school, but I'll try to update once a week >.<

And summer break with start soon~

I'll probably be more active on updating it ^^

Anyways~ I'll reply to your comments

I feel your love <3

Peace out~